Mark Halprin Calls Obama A Dick On Air

If people won't vote with you, you don't have the votes. The letter after your name is irrelevant.

I told someone in another thread, you would come with this ridiculous bushwah....thx...:lol::lol:

Tool Cat says.....

It's a fact. Contrary to the conventional (lack of) wisdom and of course contrary to the media's penchant for hyping it,

there is no such thing as a filibuster proof majority by party affiliation, because, now listen carefully,

Senators have no obligation to vote with their party. Get it?

Oh, and btw, the stimulus passed in 2009 when the Democrats did not have a filibuster proof majority. Why then did the Republican party ALLOW the stimulus to pass? Eh, genius?

:lol:your exception proves the rule, ala obamacare etc.This why rinos are called rinos and guys like Lieberman are eviscerated by the left...hello.

And no they have NO legal obligation BUT they have a political one and if I really have to explain why having a cloture majority ( which in many some cases is even more important than the voting maj.) and voting majority matters, well, you are way more infantile in your thinking than I gave you credit for.

oh and filibusters are not for bills by the way on the floor for a vote of approval, they are there already, they are for cloture to bring a bill to the floor by closing off debate so as to vote up or down. btw .

Bottom line: 0bama is a bit of a dick....

And we like him that way. It's about time, he is the president afterall..

So that whole we need a uniter not a divider rhetoric a few years ago was just pure bullshit, huh?

He's been trying too hard to find anyone willing to work in the Republican party. Let them fall on their swords for big insurance, oil companies, the wealthiest, etc..

And we like him that way. It's about time, he is the president afterall..

So that whole we need a uniter not a divider rhetoric a few years ago was just pure bullshit, huh?

He's been trying too hard to find anyone willing to work in the Republican party. Let them fall on their swords for big insurance, oil companies, the wealthiest, etc..

...as your Hero Zero falls on his sword for unions and his own corporate cronies...

You are pathetic, SarahG.... Consistantly pathetic....

...as your Hero Zero falls on his sword for unions and his own corporate cronies...

Now now, just because you are wrong doesn't make you a bad person.. I still like you anyway.

Now now, just because you are wrong doesn't make you a bad person.. I still like you anyway.

SarahG, you are a nice person.

Forum List

Back