Obama So Embarrased On MSNBC,Will Never Take Candid Townhall Questions Again.

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:redface:

Think of it as getting even with the left who made T-Shirts that read "Sarah Palin Is A C__NT". How does it feel to be on the same page now President O'Fraud? Obama is ruined ! He can never take questions from the press(unless it's staged) and now he has to do his townhalls on Twitter? Have you ever known of a Leader who was so scared of his own people to have to stoop so low as to take questions on line?
What next? Will conservatives start making "Obama Is A Dick" T-Shirts? and they can all wear them at upcoming Obama 2012 rally's. I wonder if MSNBC will cover this, and if they did,you know they will edit out the T-Shirts just like they did at a White Gun Toting Rally.

It is kind of funny and ironic. NBC is by far the biggest Obama/Democrat Butt-Sniffer in the Media. So to be so embarrassed by his own Butt-Sniffers has to sting. Funny stuff fo sho. :)

Here's the President's a Bit of a Dick video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2-HjBI_1ag]YouTube - ‪Mark Halperin Calls President Obama a "Dick"‬‏[/ame]

Think of it as getting even with the left who made T-Shirts that read "Sarah Palin Is A C__NT". How does it feel to be on the same page now President O'Fraud? Obama is ruined ! He can never take questions from the press(unless it's staged) and now he has to do his townhalls on Twitter? Have you ever known of a Leader who was so scared of his own people to have to stoop so low as to take questions on line?
What next? Will conservatives start making "Obama Is A Dick" T-Shirts? and they can all wear them at upcoming Obama 2012 rally's. I wonder if MSNBC will cover this, and if they did,you know they will edit out the T-Shirts just like they did at a White Gun Toting Rally.

Taking questions from the American people is "stooping so low"? Now I've heard everything.

Taking questions from the American people is "stooping so low"? Now I've heard everything.

But she is........................

after watching the Casey Trial all these weeks, I am convinced that a Casey Anthony/Mickey Mouse ticket in the White House in 2009 would of done a better job than Dickhead Obama.

What are you guys talking about... Do we get a link or anything?

An msn reporter - talking head, made verbally sure they were on tape delay before he gave his opinion of obama.

Then he said

Obama is a bit of a dick.

That's candy coated karma bus right there.

that isn't what he said. he said "he acted like a bit of a d**k yesterday".

i'm pretty sure everyone has those moments. but whatever makes the right feel better about itself.

i look forward to more threads whining about bachmann or the tweeting twit being victimized by the media

What are you guys talking about... Do we get a link or anything?

An msn reporter - talking head, made verbally sure they were on tape delay before he gave his opinion of obama.

Then he said

Obama is a bit of a dick.

That's candy coated karma bus right there.

that isn't what he said. he said "he acted like a bit of a d**k yesterday".

i'm pretty sure everyone has those moments. but whatever makes the right feel better about itself.

i look forward to more threads whining about bachmann or the tweeting twit being victimized by the media

If I were you I would not be referencing the "tweeting twit" How is the Weenie man by the way?

Forum List

Back