Marine Le pen to face trial for using free speech

Marine Le Pen to face trial for comparing Muslim street prayers to Nazi occupation

As much of a kosher kiss she is I still hope she wins the presidency in 2 years and trashes these anti free speech laws.
France is stricter about hate speech than the US. Since she is a party leader, people in the party might take that as a call to arms and start attacking Muslims. If she were jut a poster on a board or someone on the street... As much as I agree that the Muslim influx is out of control there and here, if you replaced the praying Muslims with Catholics, would she have made a complaint? Most likely not. She is showing a personal prejudice and technically, her words are reminiscent of Hitler's beliefs, not the other way around.

Marine Le Pen to face trial for comparing Muslim street prayers to Nazi occupation

As much of a kosher kiss she is I still hope she wins the presidency in 2 years and trashes these anti free speech laws.
France is stricter about hate speech than the US. Since she is a party leader, people in the party might take that as a call to arms and start attacking Muslims. If she were jut a poster on a board or someone on the street... As much as I agree that the Muslim influx is out of control there and here, if you replaced the praying Muslims with Catholics, would she have made a complaint? Most likely not. She is showing a personal prejudice and technically, her words are reminiscent of Hitler's beliefs, not the other way around.
Yes, she's tried to distance herself from her very far right father who is very much like Hitler and a Holocaust denier.

Yes, she's tried to distance herself from her very far right father who is very much like Hitler and a Holocaust denier.
Her father is right. Marine is a kosher konservative much like the cuckservatives here.

Forum List

Back