Marijuana

Should Marijuana be legalized for medical purposes?

• Total voters
I'm not a criminal for trying not to die.
I didn't say you were and I said it seems to be best for some people. How about reading the actual words?

You really want to pick an argument with me don't you?

I posted that right after I said I only go to states that medical marijuana is legal. I meant that in regards to states that don't have legal medical marijuana. If I went to one of them I wouldn't be able to legally use medical marijuana and I would be a criminal.

You're going to have to look somewhere else for that argument.

16 pages and still no one will be honest.

Plenty of people are being honest. What do you mean?
Oh really. So be honest. You are for getting stoned or you are are not. Those are the only two positions being discussed after all.

I already voted yes, I'm for the legalization of medical and recreational marijuana. Also, I've been stating that I support it throughout the thread, so what are you talking about?
So you're for getting stoned.

Sure, if someone wants to spark up a spliffy after work, I've got not problem with that. It's not different than having a glass of wine or a beer.
And that proves my point. If it were really about medicine as you posers claim you would say hey let's just separate the CBD from the THC. Problem solved. But in 23 pages I am the only one who has brought it up. Why? Because it's really about getting high for you folks.

Oh really. So be honest. You are for getting stoned or you are are not. Those are the only two positions being discussed after all.

I already voted yes, I'm for the legalization of medical and recreational marijuana. Also, I've been stating that I support it throughout the thread, so what are you talking about?

Sure, if someone wants to spark up a spliffy after work, I've got not problem with that. It's not different than having a glass of wine or a beer.
And that proves my point. If it were really about medicine as you posers claim you would say hey let's just separate the CBD from the THC. Problem solved. But in 23 pages I am the only one who has brought it up. Why? Because it's really about getting high for you folks.

Marijuana helps people deal with a variety of medical ailments. Also, there is nothing wrong with using it for recreational purposes in my opinion. Honestly, I really don't care what you think about it.

Marijuana helps people deal with a variety of medical ailments. Also, there is nothing wrong with using it for recreational purposes in my opinion. Honestly, I really don't care what you think about it.

"Live and let live" is an ethic some humans struggle with.

Here in Florida, John Morgan, one of the most foul, most disgusting of the ambulance chasing lawyers has managed to get medical marijuana on the ballot. He did it not for the public good, but so he could bring out the stoners to vote hoping they would vote for his buddy Charlie Crist.

I'm all for decriminizing marijuana, but the law that is on the ballot was written by a moron and I'm having a hard time deciding to vote yes on it.

Here in Florida, John Morgan, one of the most foul, most disgusting of the ambulance chasing lawyers has managed to get medical marijuana on the ballot. He did it not for the public good, but so he could bring out the stoners to vote hoping they would vote for his buddy Charlie Crist.

I'm all for decriminizing marijuana, but the law that is on the ballot was written by a moron and I'm having a hard time deciding to vote yes on it.

Deregulating is dangerous business in general. Almost always seized as an opportunity to leverage power.

Well, that's what I was referring to the live and let live thing. The act of someone doing meth, in and of itself, isn't harmful to you.

This is essentially the same argument as the gun rights debate.
Meth hurts society and there is no right to get fucked up.

Well, that's what I was referring to the live and let live thing. The act of someone doing meth, in and of itself, isn't harmful to you.

Ah yes. "Society" is the victim. What does that even mean? Do you realize all the inane laws you could justify with such an argument?

Ah yes. "Society" is the victim. What does that even mean? Do you realize all the inane laws you could justify with such an argument?
That's why many things are illegal. How can you not know?

Oh, I know. But it's matter of opinion whether the purpose of government is to protect our rights, or to dictate our behavior in the interests of the state. I lean to the former.

Oh, I know. But it's matter of opinion whether the purpose of government is to protect our rights, or to dictate our behavior in the interests of the state. I lean to the former.
Then you can't oppose the legalization of meth. That puts you in a tiny minority.

Then you can't oppose the legalization of meth. That puts you in a tiny minority.

Yes. I'm aware that my views don't have majority support. How does that affect the moral question in your view? Should I adopt the moral views of the majority even if I believe that they are wrong? Has the majority ever been wrong in the past? If so, how did things change?

This is true. Society would be better if no one did any kind of drug and if no one abused medicine. But that is the world we live in. People do what they want.

Forum List

Back