Marijuana Smoking Lowers IQ

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I offer the following as defence to Obama and his poor work history as POTUS. Just think how smart he would have been if he had not "enthusiastically" used drugs at a young age. Or did cocaine or drive in a gin induced haze. And that is just what he admits too.

Marijuana Smoking Lowers IQ | Disinformation

Young people who smoke cannabis for years run the risk of a significant and irreversible reduction in their IQ, research suggests.

Obama and his choom gang:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/obama-and-his-pot-smoking-choom-gang/

Last edited:
Sorry, I looked over the first three boards and didn't see one thread one how MJ might have addled Obama's brain.

There have been sooo many studies that constantly contradict each other on this subject.

However, based on previous studies the average IQ drop among long term, young users was about 4.1 points..

That is a "drop" in IQ (In the most literal terms), however not worth posting a thread about it.

Yawn..

My IQ tested at 136 before I ever smoked a joint, and at 140 the first time it was tested a few years after my pot smoking phase.

What's the point here?

Goes a long way towards explaining a lot of Liberalism and its foibles. Now, if it could only lead to Liberals collectively sitting down in a five lane expressway in front of onrushing eighteen wheelers like some of the early experimenters with LSD did......
But that would be too much to hope for.

My IQ tested at 136 before I ever smoked a joint, and at 140 the first time it was tested a few years after my pot smoking phase.

What's the point here?

I didn't do the report. Hitting the crack pipe, may be you don't remember your previous IQ. :lol:

What's the point here?

feable attempts at character assassination

Yeah, not sure why Obama admitted to his drug use and DUIs, apparently it doesn't matter to the left so it didn't matter to him.

Goes a long way towards explaining a lot of Liberalism and its foibles. Now, if it could only lead to Liberals collectively sitting down in a five lane expressway in front of onrushing eighteen wheelers like some of the early experimenters with LSD did......
But that would be too much to hope for.

Just like we could hope that you just fall over dead and we dance on your grave?

What's the point here?

feable attempts at character assassination

Yeah, not sure why Obama admitted to his drug use and DUIs, apparently it doesn't matter to the left so it didn't matter to him.

well I guess it would, but even Boosh admitted to his drug and alcohol use. So I see no biggie here.

The liberals and losertarians that want to push drugs on America aren't too happy with studies that show drugs damage the body....

An' it'll make ya go goofy too...
:eek:
Testicular cancer linked to pot
Sept. 11 (UPI) -- Recreational marijuana use was linked to an increased risk of subtypes of testicular cancer that tend to carry a worse prognosis, U.S. researchers say.
Victoria Cortessis, assistant professor of preventive medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, and colleagues looked at the self-reported history of recreational drug use in 163 young men diagnosed with testicular cancer and compared it with that of 292 healthy men of the same age and race/ethnicity.

Researchers suspect the increase in this type of cancer -- most often diagnosed in men ages 15-45 is due to increasing exposure to unrecognized environmental causes, Cortessis said.

The study, published online ahead of the print edition of the journal Cancer, found men with a history of using marijuana were twice as likely to have subtypes of testicular cancer called non-seminoma and mixed germ cell tumors. These tumors usually occur in younger men and carry a somewhat worse prognosis than the seminoma subtype.

"We do not know what marijuana triggers in the testis that may lead to carcinogenesis, although we speculate that it may be acting through the endocannabinoid system -- the cellular network that responds to the active ingredient in marijuana -- since this system has been shown to be important in the formation of sperm," Cortessis said in a statement.

Read more: Testicular cancer linked to pot - UPI.com

Common knowledge.

Cops can tell stoners when they pull them over.

Have this dazed look.

You guys ever hear that song about Obama?

He was gonna save the world but then he got high...

Common knowledge.

Cops can tell stoners when they pull them over.

Have this dazed look.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here.

You watched Dazed & Confused one too many times.

Get a clue.

Last edited:
I offer the following as defence to Obama and his poor work history as POTUS. Just think how smart he would have been if he had not "enthusiastically" used drugs at a young age. Or did cocaine or drive in a gin induced haze. And that is just what he admits too.

Marijuana Smoking Lowers IQ | Disinformation

Young people who smoke cannabis for years run the risk of a significant and irreversible reduction in their IQ, research suggests.

Obama and his choom gang:

Obama and His Pot-Smoking ‘Choom Gang’ - ABC News

So, what's your excuse?

Forum List

Back