Marijuana Smoking Lowers IQ

For all of you idiots who believe smoking weed does not lower your IQ, might I suggest you yell upstairs and ask your parents their opinion.

For all of those idiots who believe smoking weed lowers your IQ, might I suggest yelling the last three presidents who have three Yale dgrees, two Harvard degrees and one Oxford degree, combined..which one did you go to?

From your post one could successfully argue that it tends to either prove smoking pot makes you a pathological lier, or that the ability one to regurgitate what was taught coherently is not related to IQ or effected by the consumption of THC. However, the first of the three did not inhale, the second was reported by the left to be dumber then a door knob, and the third one, simply a pathological lier. But then again, it may be a reflection of the quality of education received from the aforementioned institutions.

Ok so let me get this straight.. I am a liar because I didnt tell my parents I smoked weed? You must be the second coming if youve never gave your parents a little white lie. secondly, If you believe any of those guys smoked weed and didnt inhale, well then Id have to imagine you have done some type of drugs that severely lowerd your common sense. as for your last two things, It doesnt matter what you think of their policies, If you are the President of the United States you can in no way be considered unintelligent, thats just stupid. And really, questioning the quality of Ivy Leauge schools? now youre just fishing. You have no argument.

For all of those idiots who believe smoking weed lowers your IQ, might I suggest yelling the last three presidents who have three Yale dgrees, two Harvard degrees and one Oxford degree, combined..which one did you go to?

From your post one could successfully argue that it tends to either prove smoking pot makes you a pathological lier, or that the ability one to regurgitate what was taught coherently is not related to IQ or effected by the consumption of THC. However, the first of the three did not inhale, the second was reported by the left to be dumber then a door knob, and the third one, simply a pathological lier. But then again, it may be a reflection of the quality of education received from the aforementioned institutions.

Ok so let me get this straight.. I am a liar because I didnt tell my parents I smoked weed? You must be the second coming if youve never gave your parents a little white lie. secondly, If you believe any of those guys smoked weed and didnt inhale, well then Id have to imagine you have done some type of drugs that severely lowerd your common sense. as for your last two things, It doesnt matter what you think of their policies, If you are the President of the United States you can in no way be considered unintelligent, thats just stupid. And really, questioning the quality of Ivy Leauge schools? now youre just fishing. You have no argument.

Let me help you out, the first president referenced, emphatically denied inhaling marijuana, was he lying, lets say he was proven to suffer from the ability to tell the truth. The second president referenced admitted experimenting with drugs, was he a lier, no, was he proven to be a lier, no. However, the media painted him as dumber than dumb, was he? no. The third president admitted to smoking pot and experimenting with drugs, was he a lier, well lets just say there are numerous examples disclosing he suffers from the inability to keep his story straight. Now all attended very prestigious centers of higher education and managed to graduate, which only proves, like an attorney that finishes last in his class one is still considered an attorney. What role does IQ play in comprehension? Because a person attended a lofty and prestigious center of higher education does not necessarily translate into that person being absolutely brilliant.
Now, as it regards if I smoked pot and lied to my parents, I was not afforded the opportunity, the school I attended disclosed that blemish in my extracurricular activities for me, as with drinking.

Let me help you out, the first president referenced, emphatically denied inhaling marijuana, was he lying, lets say he was proven to suffer from the ability to tell the truth. The second president referenced admitted experimenting with drugs, was he a lier, no, was he proven to be a lier, no. However, the media painted him as dumber than dumb, was he? no. The third president admitted to smoking pot and experimenting with drugs, was he a lier, well lets just say there are numerous examples disclosing he suffers from the inability to keep his story straight. Now all attended very prestigious centers of higher education and managed to graduate, which only proves, like an attorney that finishes last in his class one is still considered an attorney. What role does IQ play in comprehension? Because a person attended a lofty and prestigious center of higher education does not necessarily translate into that person being absolutely brilliant.
Now, as it regards if I smoked pot and lied to my parents, I was not afforded the opportunity, the school I attended disclosed that blemish in my extracurricular activities for me, as with drinking.

I’d be inclined to say that yes IQ does play a factor in comprehension. I guess I just relate intelligence into one’s ability to comprehend. I was just using those three school and people to make a point. Some of us smoke weed recreationally, maintain a high GPA and if you and I had a convo face to face you would think I’m a personable guy, hopefully lol. It doesn’t really matter who you are, if you chose to smoke a little weed no and again, it has no real effect on your intelligence

Forum List

Back