Marijuana doesn’t cure cancel it’s not a miracle drug. Marijuana influences people to be happy playing video games, eating pizza sitting at home.

While I don't disagree .. it doesn't articulate safety and / or outcome with traditional inhalation methods ... like tobacco and marihuana. What negative health outcomes does marijuana provide that tobacco does not?
Inhaling is much more dangerous.

No it doesnt make you hate your country.
I've said all along it's about making citizens more pliant and easier to control.
Which of course is why there's been a push to legalize it and other drugs.
do I sound like a person thats easy to control??? I'm the poster child for uncontrollable,,

people easy to control are just easy to control,, weed doesnt change that,,

do I sound like a person thats easy to control??? I'm the poster child for uncontrollable,,

people easy to control are just easy to control,, weed doesnt change that,,

You haven't been paying attention.
The reason weed makes people more pliable is through its ability to make one lazy and less likely to act.
It's a known fact that a wake and bake person loses the drive to do things. I know when I smoked and as I've seen in others you get lazy.

The reason weed makes people more pliable is through its ability to make one lazy and less likely to act.
It's a known fact that a wake and bake person loses the drive to do things. I know when I smoked and as I've seen in others you get lazy.
I've been smoking for 45 yrs straight so let me know when I can be lazy and not do anything,,,

if its become legal in your state I encourage you to go to one of the stores and watch what kind of people are going in them,, you will see its all working class people, most on there way to or from work,,,

if there is any laziness effect its because they didnt want to do anything to start with,,

the real thing that makes people easy to control is a college education,,

I've been smoking for 45 yrs straight so let me know when I can be lazy and not do anything,,,

if its become legal in your state I encourage you to go to one of the stores and watch what kind of people are going in them,, you will see its all working class people, most on there way to or from work,,,

if there is any laziness effect its because they didnt want to do anything to start with,,

Are you really going to claim that smoking weed in the morning isnt a bad idea?
I smoked weed just as long as you did so I'm familiar with the effects of smoking.
It lowers ambition and thats a fact.
Which is why I was never a wake and bake type because I knew smoking weed first thing in the morning would lead to a lazy day on the couch.

Are you really going to claim that smoking weed in the morning isnt a bad idea?
I smoked weed just as long as you did so I'm familiar with the effects of smoking.
It lowers ambition and thats a fact.
Which is why I was never a wake and bake type because I knew smoking weed first thing in the morning would lead to a lazy day on the couch.
it never effect me or my work,,,

I think youre confusing lazy with useless,,

I am lazy and why I try and find the easiest and fastest way possible to get a job done right the first time so I could get back to doing something I like doing,,

a useless person is useless before and useless after,,,

Nah....only if you're a liberal.
My Niece who the Wife and I are putting through college is a staunch conservative and is on the dean's list for the third year.
college has turned a lot of good conservatives into brainless liberals,,

of course its not all of them,, when they have someone that cares about them that monitors whats going on can be saved,,

it never effect me or my work,,,

I think youre confusing lazy with useless,,

I am lazy and why I try and find the easiest and fastest way possible to get a job done right the first time so I could get back to doing something I like doing,,

a useless person is useless before and useless after,,,

Well I never smoked when I knew I had shit to do.
A lot of people dont have that kind of control.

Yes,she came to me asking about my views but she was already a conservative.
She has a good head on her shoulders and always had.
if she decided for conservative against liberal she does have a good head,, but you guys helped her when she had questions and or doubts

Usually the thing about that is perhaps in your case, and in the case of my friend, who has seizures…. One could Probably isolate the non-psychoactive components of a marijuana plant to help with that. But when you see the psychoactive marijuana being prescribed for these issues well that could be problematic.

Actually, they HAVE been able to breed a plant with a very low THC level (almost to the point of being nonexistent) that is very helpful for kids with seizures. It's called Charlotte's Web.

Matter of fact, if you were to actually go into a 420 shop and tell the budtender that you'd like something with a low THC content, they have several varieties that they can offer you.

if she decided for conservative against liberal she does have a good head,, but you guys helped her when she had questions and or doubts

She really didnt have any doubts.
She did know the Wife and I are Conservatives but we never talked about politics with her figuring she was too young to have an interest either way.
Turns out she had an opinion before we talked about politics.
She's smart as a whip and she sometimes points out politics in a way I hadn't looked at.

Forum List

Back