Marijuana doesn’t cure cancel it’s not a miracle drug. Marijuana influences people to be happy playing video games, eating pizza sitting at home.

Joe Rogan interviewed an elderly female doctor who spoke of the many benefits of hallucinogenics. Joe made a comment about the great looking cars of the 60s vs the shit of the 70s. Apparently suggesting auto designers stopped using drugs in the 70s and look what happened.

View attachment 810384
1979…
View attachment 810385

They did have those cool vans, though. Ha...

I'm the same way. I have never put anyone on IGNORE and I have never Reported anyone, either. Because I can handle what people say!
I’ve not reported anyone. That’s a pussy move. I have banned a few MFing trolling dumb fuckers. They’ll receive an official pardon on the New Year, but there’s no guarantee they won’t get banned again.

We have to get past the notion of "one must wake up, say the pledge, report to work, don't enjoy life" crazy attitude.

Overall weed attracts those types of people, it doesn't turn them into those kinds of things.

But weed can rob someone of their ambition because that's all they do. Smoking weed refinforces laziness because someone gets high, the pain of life goes away, all they want to do is sit there and be high and do self indulgent things like play games and eat pizza. So everytime they feel stressed they want to smoke, the more they block out real life the easier it is to feel stressed.

Smoking weed is also the lifestyle of hippie types. The ones that want to sit around, do nothing, complain about everything, and so on. Is there anything more lazy and selfish than just sitting around getting high all the time? There are countless videos of kids just smoking weed or streaming themselves sitting there doing nothing while getting high

With the internet it connects them and gives them an audience where they feel like they are important and talk about what's wrong with everything from a inexperienced and immature view point of never having done anything.

For some it can be a occasional thing used responsibly. But for most of dulls them as a human being and makes them useless.

Weed attracts these kinds of people and it can tip others over that are right on the border. It fosters the weak and lazy and dumb.

For me I have real migraines. Not fake ones where a lot of people say they had a headache and call it a migraine. I have loss of periphial vision, nausea, weakness, a disconnect between my brain and mouth when I speak, light sensitivity, and car sick style headaches.

Going to see a chiropractor helped reduce them drastically and fiorinal takes care of the nasty ones. Even me stopping drinking soft drinks reduced my migraines.

Marijuana for migraines is a excuse for people to get high is all it is.
Ask your quack about calcium channel blockers, specifically verapamil..
Chiro wont help much. Seek a real acupuncturist to block other pathways

Forum List

Back