Mariah Carey is so god damn gorgeous

She's awful.

She's a has been pushing 50. She should lay off the booze, act her age and dress that way.

Mariah Carey Heading Towards A Breakdown

Witnesses said she looked tipsy while out in L.A. and dressed in a fishnet bodysuit for a very late dinner on May 4 (pictured) — sparking more fears that her drinking is out of control!

She didn't / doesn't look so great when she has gained a ton of weight. And yeah, this is real. I saw her on TV.

mariah-carey-pregnant.jpg

mariah-carey.jpg

She's old enough to have learned to put her tits away
She's almost 50 years old time to stop dressing like a slut

At what age do you demand that women stop expressing their sexuality? Is there a cut off there or something? I've seen women 25 years younger, wearing less and not looking half as good. Lol.

Case in point . . .

ROFL.

1377490936_177696453_miley-cyrus-zoom.jpg

Last edited:

At what age do you demand that women stop expressing their sexuality? Is there a cut off there or something? I've seen women 25 years younger, wearing less and not looking half as good. Lol.

Case in point . . .

ROFL.

there's sexy and there's hanging out everywhere slutty

Case in point . . .

ROFL.

Thinking Maria is tacky is not even remotely the equivalent of thinking Miley isn't disgusting.

Forum List

Back