Mariah Carey is so god damn gorgeous

Mariah is pretty, IMO. I'm willing to bet a whole lot of women wished they could look like Mariah.

I'm willing to bet that whole lot of men wishes their women doesn't look like her. :D

Why? What's wrong with how she looks?

It's not just the look, it's about the presentation.

During NY performace, she's trying to be something she's not.

She's not Maria from before 10 or 15 years ago, by the look, by the voice, by everything.

IMO, you look much much better. Agree?

Well, guess what? I don't care what any of you say. I like Mariah Carey. So there. :funnyface:

You can continue with demeaning her if it makes you feel better.
I told my son that after this last prima donna hissy fit, there would still be folks that are so utterly celeb. brain washed that they would stick up for her. That is the difference between now and the eighties. When they pulled that shit then, it spelled the doom for any legitimacy for an entertainer. Now? Folks are so dumbed down, they just don't give a shit, they'll still worship these shit stains. He didn't believe me. I tell him I see it all the time.

Wake up cup cake.

She has one job to earn her millions and fame. If she can't do it right, she doesn't deserve her accolades or the money. Don't support that crap.

You can say you "like" Mariah Caraey, but you have no idea who she is, she is a fake, it's all an illusion. You don't KNOW who she is, so how can you like something that you don't even have any idea what it is? What you are saying is you like deception. You like lies.

Well, guess what? I don't care what any of you say. I like Mariah Carey. So there. :funnyface:

I told my son that after this last prima donna hissy fit, there would still be folks that are so utterly celeb. brain washed that they would stick up for her. That is the difference between now and the eighties. When they pulled that shit then, it spelled the doom for any legitimacy for an entertainer. Now? Folks are so dumbed down, they just don't give a shit, they'll still worship these shit stains. He didn't believe me. I tell him I see it all the time.

Wake up cup cake.

She has one job to earn her millions and fame. If she can't do it right, she doesn't deserve her accolades or the money. Don't support that crap.

You can say you "like" Mariah Caraey, but you have no idea who she is, she is a fake, it's all an illusion. You don't KNOW who she is, so how can you like something that you don't even have any idea what it is? What you are saying is you like deception. You like lies.

What lies? I think it seems as if you are the one taking this all so seriously. Something got messed up during the performance. Not such a big deal. I don't "worship" anyone, FYI. Lol. I happen to think she's a talented singer is all. Also, she IS an attractive woman. No need to trash her when she hasn't harmed anyone. Right?

No one can maintain a five octave range forever. You get old and tired and your lungs just don't have the power and capacity they used to.

Anyone hear Foreigners original singer lately? His singing voice is completely gone. They had to replace the guy.

Also her ear mics weren't working so she couldn't hear the band. Or the click track or whatever.

I'm not a Mariah Carey Fan-Boi but at least she didn't do what Ashley Simpson did on SNL.

Wake up cup cake.

What lies? I think it seems as if you are the one taking this all so seriously. Something got messed up during the performance. Not such a big deal. I don't "worship" anyone, FYI. Lol. I happen to think she's a talented singer is all. Also, she IS an attractive woman. No need to trash her when she hasn't harmed anyone. Right?

:lmao:

The Karaoke machine wasn't working. . . . "Something got messed up during the performance."

UGvrmby.jpg

Wake up cup cake.

The Karaoke machine wasn't working. . . . "Something got messed up during the performance."

UGvrmby.jpg

You do realize that pretty much ALL performers lip sync their own songs at certain events, right? That is not a big deal either.

No one can maintain a five octave range forever. You get old and tired and your lungs just don't have the power and capacity they used to.

Anyone hear Foreigners original singer lately? His singing voice is completely gone. They had to replace the guy.

Also her ear mics weren't working so she couldn't hear the band. Or the click track or whatever.

I'm not a Mariah Carey Fan-Boi but at least she didn't do what Ashley Simpson did on SNL.

Nope, she is an awful and ugly person now, according to the SAINTS at USMB. Lol.

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

You do realize that pretty much ALL performers lip sync their own songs at certain events, right? That is not a big deal either.

Nope.

Only those performers feel the need to do that dancing shit, serializing themselves like prostitutes and whores do it.

You can't dance and do acrobatics and be a monkey while performing music. You need to choose.

Either you entertain, or you respect artistry.

She is an dancing monkey. If you don't give a shit about music, and you just like pretty shows, good for you.

Those of us who like real music have no respect for this crap.

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

Only those performers feel the need to do that dancing shit, serializing themselves like prostitutes and whores do it.

You can't dance and do acrobatics and be a monkey while performing music. You need to choose.

She is an dancing monkey. If you don't give a shit about music, and you just like pretty shows, good for you.

Dancing? Oh, so you don't like dancing and that is what this is all about? :lol:

The conservatives here won't like Mariah because she isn't completely white. They are a whites only group of people.

I like this song much better without Luciano (no offense to Luciano of course). Such a pretty and heart touching song.

There's a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

It's a long, road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand
For you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt
Will disappear

That a hero lies in you

Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time you'll find the way

That a hero lies in you
That a hero lies in you
That a hero lies in you

Last edited:

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

Dancing? Oh, so you don't like dancing and that is what this is all about? :lol:
Nope, I have no problem with dancing.

I have no illusions though. You can either sing well, or you can dance well. You can't do both really well at the same time.

If you want to see great dancing, go to the ballet, watch River Dance, see A Chorus Line, etc.

UGvrmby.jpg

Nope.

Nope, I have no problem with dancing.

I have no illusions though. You can either sing well, or you can dance well. You can't do both really well at the same time.

If you want to see great dancing, go to the ballet, watch River Dance, see A Chorus Line, etc.

Sure you can and there are countless examples.

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

Paying them to show up and lip sync doesn't make sense. For that, they could run CDs or mp3s.

Besides that but Mariah doesn't really dance much during her live performances that I've ever seen. She's not like Beyonce.

Then she should stop drinking, stuffing her fat ass, show up to rehearsal, learn the material, and put on a GD show if that is what she is paid to do.

Otherwise, she should not be supported by any fans and should go the same way as Milli Vanilli, a two bit clown whore hack.

That ought to strip her of her grammies as well.

If she is this dishonest, and she doesn't have enough shame to be humble about it or apologize for it, who is to say what filters, buffers and auto-tune shit the original recordings went through.

If you don't sing, don't write, can't dance. . . you are just a talentless hack.

Besides that but Mariah doesn't really dance much during her live performances that I've ever seen. She's not like Beyonce.

Then she should stop drinking, stuffing her fat ass, show up to rehearsal, learn the material, and put on a GD show if that is what she is paid to do.

Otherwise, she should not be supported by any fans and should go the same way as Milli Vanilli, a two bit clown whore hack.

That ought to strip her of her grammies as well.

If she is this dishonest, and she doesn't have enough shame to be humble about it or apologize for it, who is to say what filters, buffers and auto-tune shit the original recordings went through.

If you don't sing, don't write, can't dance. . . you are just a talentless hack.

She has performed live plenty of times. You don't even know the woman! Good grief.

Wake up cup cake.

UGvrmby.jpg

Paying them to show up and lip sync doesn't make sense. For that, they could run CDs or mp3s.

It makes sense because people will pay to come and see them perform, whether they are lip syncing or not.

Forum List

Back