March for Life Tomorrow in DC

I'm going to the march, and handing out contraceptives. I don't want these people having abortions, but I don't want them to breed.
You can always spray paint...
what about the "Mannequins Without Penises" March? when is that? even I am angry that all male Mannequins dont have a penis,,,,its their right !!!!
No they are happy as eunuchs...Let's them be the third gender...
i wonder what hillary does to a male mannaquin when no one is watching

I'm going to the march, and handing out contraceptives. I don't want these people having abortions, but I don't want them to breed.
what about the "Mannequins Without Penises" March? when is that? even I am angry that all male Mannequins dont have a penis,,,,its their right !!!!
Checks to see if they wear a catheter bag on their legs...

Checks to see if they wear a catheter bag on their legs...
i thought she would just have sex with them,,,but after she steals their cath bags

As well as every major city in America.

MSM tomorrow will gain a sudden fascination with covering elk migration and turnip cultivation.

I congratulate President Trump on being the first standing President to address the March.
View attachment 172231 View attachment 172232
It'll be historical.

Something else for the loons to lose their minds over

Let's not forget when this loon showed how much the DNC wants to obstruct!

As well as every major city in America.

MSM tomorrow will gain a sudden fascination with covering elk migration and turnip cultivation.

I congratulate President Trump on being the first standing President to address the March.
View attachment 172231 View attachment 172232
It'll be historical.

Something else for the loons to lose their minds over

Let's not forget when this loon showed how much the DNC wants to obstruct!

Only a fool listens to her and her ilk

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back