Breaking----Democrats Have Been Lying: There Are 3.6 Million Wetback 'Dreamers', Not 800,000.

800K is how many have registered. There is no known number of how many illegals are eligible. But i am sure its more than 800K

The truth is revealed. This is why the Democrats are freaking out over DACA being ended. The Democrats will get 3.6 million new voters and not to mention their wetback babies for future votes. I have confidence that Trump will end unconstitutional DACA and deport them.

There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' — a number far greater than commonly known
Republican's have been lying that they are not racist. Simply read the above post where the ultra racist "wetback" term is used with a pride only pure racist's could love.

The truth is revealed. This is why the Democrats are freaking out over DACA being ended. The Democrats will get 3.6 million new voters and not to mention their wetback babies for future votes. I have confidence that Trump will end unconstitutional DACA and deport them.

Republican's have been lying that they are not racist. Simply read the above post where the ultra racist "wetback" term is used with a pride only pure racist's could love.
how is wetback racist? All it means is that the person crossed the river...

...illegally.

TARD_NEWS_FEED.jpg

I'm tellin ya. There's a Parroting Tard Herd news feed out there somewhere.

• Banned

You uneducated idiot, back in the day, there was a immigration law enforcement initiative to round up illegals and deport them. You know what the name of that initiative was named? It was called 'Operation Wetback'.

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia

Yeah, you often hear people use the term wetback to mean, say, some white guy who just crossed a river.... :eusa_doh:

You uneducated idiot, back in the day, there was a immigration law enforcement initiative to round up illegals and deport them. You know what the name of that initiative was named? It was called 'Operation Wetback'.

Does the fact there was a government program named wetback mean the term cannot be racist?

Does the fact there was a government program named wetback mean the term cannot be racist?
No, it cannot be racist because it isn't.

No, it cannot be racist because it isn't.

You brought up Operation Wetback as though it is evidence that the term wetback cannot be racist. What was the point of bringing that up, if not to show wetback is not a racist term?

Also, "that cannot be true because it is not true" is a terrible argument. :p

My father was a Republican & I know he is turning over in his grave while dumpty, dumpty turns what was once a great party into shit holes farting in the face of our democratic way of life.

Just how proud does this make you?

My father was a Republican & I know he is turning over in his grave while dumpty, dumpty turns what was once a great party into shit holes farting in the face of our democratic way of life.

It makes me quite proud to watch Trump rid the party of the corrupt GOP elites.

I'd be very proud to have shit holes farting in my face. I usually pay 75 an hour to have women do that.

Fuck off!!
How about we let millions of conservatives immigrate to the US?
You shitheads would be back to burning cities down.

There is no "Mexican race."

Forum List

Back