Map Your Location

No, it's not. I've been to the Jersey shore before, good dumpster diving not to mention I've collected enough asphalt to repave my driveway...... :eusa_whistle:
:D

My mother and her side of the family are all from Jersey. New Jersey Italians too.

Since most of them were "in" construction, I'm not sure I want to know any more of their business :eusa_think:

One morning we were having breakfast in one of the hotels on the Jersey shore and they were out of bagels. A vacationing NY Italian family was in the restaurant at the same time we were. If the mother had said "I can't believe they're out of bagels" in that whiny NY accent one more time I'd be doing life in a max security prison.

NY Italians are different than NJ Italians.

A NJ Italian would have said to the waiter "Hey, get some fooking bagels over heyah. I don't care if you gotta go to fooking Einstein Brothers, the A&P, whatevah. But get some fooking bagels, capiche?"

No, it's not. I've been to the Jersey shore before, good dumpster diving not to mention I've collected enough asphalt to repave my driveway...... :eusa_whistle:
:D

My mother and her side of the family are all from Jersey. New Jersey Italians too.

Since most of them were "in" construction, I'm not sure I want to know any more of their business :eusa_think:

One morning we were having breakfast in one of the hotels on the Jersey shore and they were out of bagels. A vacationing NY Italian family was in the restaurant at the same time we were. If the mother had said "I can't believe they're out of bagels" in that whiny NY accent one more time I'd be doing life in a max security prison.

Yo, do we have a fuckin situation heyah???

Oh yeah!

That would come right before what I said a NJ Italian would say.

My wife and I laugh about it now but at the time it was annoying as all hell. She musta said it 10 times before her husband got her to shut up. I know he saw the look on my face.
:lol:

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture3064-usmb-map.jpg

USMB Members - Google Maps

just saw the map...colol, gonna fuel up the car, rob the 7-11 down the street and my 12 state shooting spree begins!!!!!

I need a thelma....:eusa_think:

I live 150 yards from the middle of nowhere beside of a cornfield. Where is that on the map?

Wow....poor nanook of the north....I mean Jeremy...

Some of my friends from my Air Force missile maintenance tech school got sent to the North Dakota base for their permanent duty location. I don't know if it's a coincidence that they're the only one's I've never heard from since :dunno:

I worked with a dude who had to work in ND for a while.

He ... hard ass balls.

Of course, he'd have to be. :cool:

Wow....poor nanook of the north....I mean Jeremy...

Why nobody come visit? :(

'Cuz I don't want to lose my toes and fingers to frostbite, and I don't like getting eaten by polar bears.

Screw polar bears, It's those damn Canadians you gotta look out for.

...ravenous bastardos. :smoke:

Some of my friends from my Air Force missile maintenance tech school got sent to the North Dakota base for their permanent duty location. I don't know if it's a coincidence that they're the only one's I've never heard from since :dunno:

I worked with a dude who had to work in ND for a while.

He ... hard ass balls.

Of course, he'd have to be. :cool:

Why nobody come visit? :(

'Cuz I don't want to lose my toes and fingers to frostbite, and I don't like getting eaten by polar bears.

Screw polar bears, It's those damn Canadians you gotta look out for.

...ravenous bastardos. :smoke:

You%20Look%20Tasty.jpg

Forum List

Back