Map Your Location

Sweet. Might as well put one right next to his for Ollie.

Only if Ollie asks.

I think nearly everyone has mentioned at some point or another where approximately they are. However, mentioning it on one post, and creating a map letting people know are a little different. I don't want to just start putting people on the map, even if I know where they are.

"Things are gonna start happening to me now...."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTDn2A7hcY&feature=related[/ame]

I didn't know that the Gulf Coast went that far north. :eusa_think:
My town has the nasty reputation. Right on the river. Mob influence from Steubenville and Youngstown. Gangstas and good pizza.

Ollie lives where Norman Rockwell would say 'it's too sweet here'!

I didn't know the mob was in an out of the way place in Ohio?
Are you kidding? My area even rated a mention on The Sopranos! Paulie Walnuts went to Steubenville to pay homage at Dean Martin's birthplace. Then he drove north to Youngstown to see an old family friend. He got busted around here on an old weapons warrant.

Ever hear of the "Youngstown Starter"? It was designed to detonate when you turn your ignition key.

Hell, I'll put my entire address on here if everyone will send me a dollar once every month. If you include a self addressed stamped anvelope I'll even send you a Thank You note. You can also do a map search and use the birds eye view and see the place.

Forum List

Back