Map Your Location

Hell, I'll put my entire address on here if everyone will send me a dollar once every month. If you include a self addressed stamped anvelope I'll even send you a Thank You note. You can also do a map search and use the birds eye view and see the place.

I'll do it, only if you agree that the thank you notes are the ones by hallmark.

(and cost at least $2.50 per....)

So... is there anything to be gained by doing this? What's the point?

Well, If you act like you have nothing to hide then people will think you have nothing to hide and and they won't go gettun all parinoid and thinkun all kinds of conspiratorial stuff thinkun you have sumpun to hide when you really don't have nothun to hide and and havun ya investigated and and stuff like that.

Last edited:

Curiosity, a simple visual, Mars is aligning with Venus while intently watching Uranus. Pick a reason, any reason will do.

K... whatever... just wondered, since everyone has the chance to list their location to be displayed with every one of their posts. Just seemed redundant to me that's all.

Curiosity, a simple visual, Mars is aligning with Venus while intently watching Uranus. Pick a reason, any reason will do.

K... whatever... just wondered, since everyone has the chance to list their location to be displayed with every one of their posts. Just seemed redundant to me that's all.

Most people are just smartasses in those. Plus, the visual of a map is kind of neat. You get to see in a single snapshot just how large of a geographical area we actually do cover.

Forum List

Back