Map Your Location

Here is a url of a google map where people can bookmark their location

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=205972833985584068268.000498d483fe7d21feb9c

(I'm not sure if you need a google account or not)

Seems like it would be interesting to see the locations on a map of the posters here

Thanks and

Happy New Year !

-Type in Zip code or some address identifier in search box above and click Search Maps

-LEFT Click bubble for "Save to..." from the options; choose "location" and then save

-Marker will stay in place

Not a bad idea, but you have to have a google account to save it. Probably not everyone here has one.

Yeah I'll map my location and when you pinpoint exactly where I'm at, let me know, and I'll tell you where my key is hidden.

Here is a url of a google map where people can bookmark their location

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=205972833985584068268.000498d483fe7d21feb9c

(I'm not sure if you need a google account or not)

Seems like it would be interesting to see the locations on a map of the posters here

Thanks and

Happy New Year !

-Type in Zip code or some address identifier in search box above and click Search Maps

-LEFT Click bubble for "Save to..." from the options; choose "location" and then save

-Marker will stay in place

Not a bad idea, but you have to have a google account to save it. Probably not everyone here has one.

Your right- thanks !

OK, cool. I just created a saved map. If anyone wants to post their zip code (no street addresses or anything that could define your exact location), I can update the map and post it.

Yeah I'll map my location and when you pinpoint exactly where I'm at, let me know, and I'll tell you where my key is hidden.

Well, that is not the intention nor our my "tech" skills of such caliber that I could even do such a thing. I don't even know if it is possible.

If one just uses zip code or perhaps just state then I do not see an issue.

But by all means, if you feel unsafe then don't do it

Happy New Year !

I've been known for my psychic abilities...Let me concentrate....for a minute......

I bet you hide it on your keychain.

Am I right or am I wrong? Be honest.

I've been known for my psychic abilities...Let me concentrate....for a minute......

I bet you hide it on your keychain.

Am I right or am I wrong? Be honest.

It's on a key chain, but it's hidden so I can get inside if I ever lock my keys in the house or lose them.

Hang on a minute, I'll get you the exact latitude and longitude coordinates of where the key is hidden.

Thanks again

I suspect that fear may hold some back

Of course, in today's world, you can't blame them

I understand why some people wouldn't.

I just think that if you keep it general enough, there should be no harm. Zip code, area code, county, whatever.

For instance, the location it has for me is the exact center of the zip code where I live. However, I live on the extreme edge of that zip code and not the center.

Thanks again

I just think that if you keep it general enough, there should be no harm. Zip code, area code, county, whatever.

For instance, the location it has for me is the exact center of the zip code where I live. However, I live on the extreme edge of that zip code and not the center.

Oh really

east or west? :eusa_angel:

Cool- looks like you got 3 so far!

Thanks again

Oh really

east or west? :eusa_angel:

Yes. :)

Forum List

Back