Map Your Location

It actually looks pretty cool. We got a cluster of ya'll all within about 2 hours driving distance it seems. You guys could go to lunch together.

There's many of you I would love to have some beers with.

Well, Ringel, (R)1 and neotrotsky all seem to be relatively close to you.

Maybe (R)1 can show you his pwn list in real life? :eusa_think:

Actually those that are relatively close to me are truly relatively close. Everyone you have listed is about three and a half to four hours from me as long as the cops don't catch me in a speed trap.

Wow....poor nanook of the north....I mean Jeremy...

USMB Members - Google Maps

Some of my friends from my Air Force missile maintenance tech school got sent to the North Dakota base for their permanent duty location. I don't know if it's a coincidence that they're the only one's I've never heard from since :dunno:

I worked with a dude who had to work in ND for a while.

He said it sucked hard ass balls.

There's many of you I would love to have some beers with.

Actually those that are relatively close to me are truly relatively close. Everyone you have listed is about three and a half to four hours from me as long as the cops don't catch me in a speed trap.

Thats not too bad, considering we got a cross section from across the US here.

Wow....poor nanook of the north....I mean Jeremy...

USMB Members - Google Maps

Some of my friends from my Air Force missile maintenance tech school got sent to the North Dakota base for their permanent duty location. I don't know if it's a coincidence that they're the only one's I've never heard from since :dunno:

We had 3 bases to choose from. ND, MT, and WY.

Those already suck hard ass balls altogether. But the only one we were told we absolutely don't want is ND.

Seriously...what the BLUE HELL is in ND?

No, it's not. I've been to the Jersey shore before, good dumpster diving not to mention I've collected enough asphalt to repave my driveway...... :eusa_whistle:
:D

Those already suck hard ass balls altogether. But the only one we were told we absolutely don't want is ND.

Ice. And snow. And weirdos :cuckoo:

I would have chosen Wyoming I guess. :dunno:

No, it's not. I've been to the Jersey shore before, good dumpster diving not to mention I've collected enough asphalt to repave my driveway...... :eusa_whistle:

My mother and her side of the family are all from Jersey. New Jersey Italians too.

Since most of them were "in" construction, I'm not sure I want to know any more of their business :eusa_think:

Yeah I chose WY too because the base is on the southern border near CO and I'm a snowboarder, but I got MT.

If I'd have gotten ND I'd have gone AWOL and released all kinds of classified documents.

Yeah I chose WY too because the base is on the southern border near CO and I'm a snowboarder, but I got MT.

If I'd have gotten ND I'd have gone AWOL and released all kinds of classified documents.

Paulian Assange!

Paulian Assange!
Great, I just said that while my mapped location is pinpointed.

I hear a low rumbling sound up above and off in the distance....

Paulian Assange!

It's Terral's black helicopters coming to get you.

You had surprise sex with someone....or something like that.

My mother and her side of the family are all from Jersey. New Jersey Italians too.

Since most of them were "in" construction, I'm not sure I want to know any more of their business :eusa_think:

One morning we were having breakfast in one of the hotels on the Jersey shore and they were out of bagels. A vacationing NY Italian family was in the restaurant at the same time we were. If the mother had said "I can't believe they're out of bagels" in that whiny NY accent one more time I'd be doing life in a max security prison.

Paulian Assange!

It's Terral's black helicopters coming to get you.

You had surprise sex with someone....or something like that.

Yeah it's amazing how much more weird, vague sexual assault allegations pique the authorities' interest than leaked classified documents do.

I really FUCKED myself!

ba_dum_tsh.jpg

Forum List

Back