Many Deep South Republican Voters Believe Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal

This is that slippery slope toward beastiality. first we let the negroes run free unsupervized, then we give them the right to vote and even mix with civilization and now there destroying that very civilization we let them access. this is the same reason we dont let kids run around with swords!

You're an idiot.
your only mad because im telling it like it is. sorry not sorry u cant handle the truth.
ps Kys

Hardly. I do enjoy a haughty lecture from an illiterate fool, though. lol
ur probly an ignorant non american who is either a pathetic lazy loser who got a college degree in flipping burgers or an enabler of lazy losers that want govt handouts all the time so they vote lib
again KYS

I do enjoy the sweeter ironies in life. :lol:

This is that slippery slope toward beastiality. first we let the negroes run free unsupervized, then we give them the right to vote and even mix with civilization and now there destroying that very civilization we let them access. this is the same reason we dont let kids run around with swords!

You're an idiot.
your only mad because im telling it like it is. sorry not sorry u cant handle the truth.
ps Kys

ur probly an ignorant non american who is either a pathetic lazy loser who got a college degree in flipping burgers or an enabler of lazy losers that want govt handouts all the time so they vote lib
again KYS

*sweater
If ur gunna keep pointing out my mistake u should at least be able to take them.

You're an idiot.
ps Kys

again KYS

*sweater
If ur gunna keep pointing out my mistake u should at least be able to take them.

You're not even a good troll. Pity.

ps Kys

again KYS

*sweater

good because im not trolling, idiot

again KYS

*sweater

I do enjoy the cardigan sweater ironies in life. lol

again KYS

*sweater

I do enjoy the cardigan sweater ironies in life. lol
freak

This is that slippery slope toward beastiality [sic]. first we let the negroes [sic] run free unsupervized [sic], then we give them the right to vote and even mix with civilization and now there destroying that very civilization we let them access. this is the same reason we dont [sic] let kids run around with swords!

Why do we let you run around unsupervised?

You're an idiot.
your [sic] only mad because im [sic] telling it like it is. sorry [sic] not sorry u [sic] cant [sic] handle the truth.

You wouldn't know the truth (or proper English) if it picked you up and drove your head through the pavement.

Forum List

Back