Many Deep South Republican Voters Believe Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal

Really fool? Where are you getting that from? And so what if it's true? Intolerance by anyone is still intolerance and it does not exonerate these southern yahoos who do not know that they lost the civil war.

People have a right to believe as they do, and that includes being intolerant.

Grow up.

BTW, it was the Democrats who lost the Civil War, and will lose the next one as well.
Yes you have a right to your bigoted antediluvian bovine excrement beliefs.

I'm from New York. Hardly a "southern yahoo".

You do not have the right to discriminate, marginalize or demean others.

Oh, I certainly do, and I exercise the right every day. You cannot stop me.

You do as well, re: "Southern yahoo".

And save that idiotic civil war era "Democrats as racist" horseshit. It is just desperate and stupid. That was then and this is now and we know what the Republicans stand for NOW

That works both ways, Comrade. A Progressive cannot be an American patriot. They are diametrically opposed.
Back before the American revolution conservatives wanted to stay loyal to England. It was liberal progressives that freed us.

Wrong as usual. The liberals of that time have no relation whatsoever to the "liberal progressives" of today. None.
Why not? Because you say so?:fu:

No, the Democrats didn't lose the Civil War There were no Democrats in the Confederacy.........

The democrats are understandably ashamed of their past (so much so that they try to convince themselves of such nonsense), but fail to recognize the same stains that still cover them.

Substitute the word "conservatives" for Democrats and I will agree with you. Conservatives are responsible for the blatant racism in BOTH parties.

The democrats always try to pull this one to avoid the shame they should feel.

Black, Hispanic, Women, Jewish, Asian and liberal White democrats should feel shame? For what?

I just said "democrats," you racist POS.

No, the Democrats didn't lose the Civil War There were no Democrats in the Confederacy.........

The democrats are understandably ashamed of their past (so much so that they try to convince themselves of such nonsense), but fail to recognize the same stains that still cover them.

Substitute the word "conservatives" for Democrats and I will agree with you. Conservatives are responsible for the blatant racism in BOTH parties.

Black, Hispanic, Women, Jewish, Asian and liberal White democrats should feel shame? For what?

Those groups I named ARE Democrats you dumb ass RW whore!

Individuals are not assigned to political parties based on skin color or the fact that mindless partisans like you cannot see them as anything other than "groups," you racist fucking moron.

People have a right to believe as they do, and that includes being intolerant.

Grow up.

BTW, it was the Democrats who lost the Civil War, and will lose the next one as well.

And save that idiotic civil war era "Democrats as racist" horseshit. It is just desperate and stupid. That was then and this is now and we know what the Republicans stand for NOW

That works both ways, Comrade. A Progressive cannot be an American patriot. They are diametrically opposed.
Back before the American revolution conservatives wanted to stay loyal to England. It was liberal progressives that freed us.

Wrong as usual. The liberals of that time have no relation whatsoever to the "liberal progressives" of today. None.

Because the historical record says so.

Individuals are not assigned to political parties based on skin color or the fact that mindless partisans like you cannot see them as anything other than "groups," you racist fucking moron.

The only racist I see is you since you believe in race. I don't. And just because you are too stupid to understand that today's democrats are made up of all those "groups" i mentioned doesn't mean we have to dumb things down for your sake, idiot! So when a malicious bigoted troll like you starts whimpering about being ashamed of what conservative democrats did decades ago, I cringe at the abject hypocrisy you demonstrate by doing so. It is especially distasteful when I know your fellow modern day conservative republicans have embraced their conservative former democrat cohorts and eagerly accepted them into the GOP where they are far more comfortable. Stupid MF, STFU!

Because the historical record says so.
There are MANY historical records. TO which historical record are you referring? Some are more accurate than others and still others are just plain BS!

Just think, without inter racial marriage there would be no Barack Obama.

But you realize that many of the Mississippi respondents probably thought "intermarriage" meant same sex marriage. We are talking about Mississippi, you know. Had a boss once from Alabama who said all the citizens of his fair state thanked God for Mississippi. When all the statistical analysis on which states were the least educated or most racially prejudice, Mississippi always saved Alabama from the very unwanted title.

The only racist I see is you since you believe in race. I don't. And just because you are too stupid to understand that today's democrats are made up of all those "groups" i mentioned doesn't mean we have to dumb things down for your sake, idiot! So when a malicious bigoted troll like you starts whimpering about being ashamed of what conservative democrats did decades ago, I cringe at the abject hypocrisy you demonstrate by doing so. It is especially distasteful when I know your fellow modern day conservative republicans have embraced their conservative former democrat cohorts and eagerly accepted them into the GOP where they are far more comfortable. Stupid MF, STFU!

Who is insisting on categorizing people by race and gender? Only YOU, racist. And democrats deserve to be ashamed of their present as well as their past, asshole.

Who is insisting on categorizing people by race and gender? Only YOU, racist. And democrats deserve to be ashamed of their present as well as their past, asshole.
I named every race in my list of Democrats including White liberals who could be of any gender.
Put the bottle down and clear your pointed head. Just because you were born with an upside down brain doesn't mean you have to keep talking out of your ass.

BS, you don't have to be married to have passionate sex and conceive. Interracial sex has been occurring ever since Blacks arrived in America and even before. Opposites attract.

I named every race in my list ....

Because you're a racist fucking idiot.

BS, you don't have to be married to have passionate sex and conceive. Interracial sex has been occurring ever since Blacks arrived in America and even before. Opposites attract.
you are right, blacks don't usually marry their baby mommas.

Last edited:

Now you are just being a STUPID pig trying to project your OWN racism onto me! Racist Bastard

you are right, blacks don't usually marry their baby mommas.
Most of them do cohabit with the babies mamas and support their children though.

Now you are just being a STUPID pig trying to project your OWN racism onto me! Racist Bastard

YOUR own words clearly show what you are, filthy racist POS.

Enough of this infantile exchange... You are now an ignored POS racist ....I won't miss you!

Enough of this infantile exchange... You are now an ignored POS racist ....I won't miss you!

Ignoring me won't change what YOU are, racist. Your words are there for all to see. Your problem is with yourself, racist. Fix that.

Thankfully in less then a generation these "people" will be long gone or totally marginalized

Despite the fact that the number of interracial marriages in the U.S. reached an all-time high this year, there are many who still believe that mixed-race marriage is unacceptable and should be made illegal, according to a new report.

On Monday, polling firm Public Policy Polling (PPP) revealed that 29 percent of likely GOP voters surveyed in Mississippi believe that interracial marriage should be illegal. Fifty-four percent said intermarriage should remain legal, and the rest responded that they weren’t sure. The survey also found that 21 percent of likely GOP voters polled in Alabama believe that interracial marriage should be illegal.

Interracial Marriage: Many Deep South Republican Voters Believe Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal

I'm a Black and for some reason, interracial relationships in America seem like for me something that I shouldn't do. But if others don't feel that way I say good for them. A bigger choice of fish in the sea.

Forum List

Back