Mannings Typical Day

peyton-manning-sad.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They cheated!

I hope Collie's OK

The whole place got silent after that hit. It was good to see him get up and walk out of there. I'll keep you posted on his status. I bet he's out the rest of the season, but as long as he's going to be OK in the long term, that's all that matters!

Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and

I must say, that last touchdown (with the Jags bothched offsides kick) was a thing of beauty! :D

They can win whatever division they want. Manning will choke in the playoffs, and Tom Brady and the Patriots will take home another Lombardi.

They can win whatever division they want. Manning will choke in the playoffs, and Tom Brady and the Patriots will take home another Lombardi.

Irrelevant, P Manning will retire as the best QB to ever play in the NFL.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlw4NT08Ds&feature=related[/ame]

Debatable. No one wants a quarterback that can't deliver Super Bowl wins.

Don't look now , but he has one. And no, really it's not debatable, look at his numbers, they are incredible.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They cheated!

I hope Collie's OK

The whole place got silent after that hit. It was good to see him get up and walk out of there. I'll keep you posted on his status. I bet he's out the rest of the season, but as long as he's going to be OK in the long term, that's all that matters!

I must say, that last touchdown (with the Jags bothched offsides kick) was a thing of beauty! :D

Why does he get so many concussions? I know it's the position that he plays. But Welker plays a similar position, but doesn't get concussions.

Maybe Manning needs to tighten up his passes and the WRs need to tighten up their routes.

I will pass on a QB with such a strong tendency to crap the bed in games that really matter.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

They cheated!

I hope Collie's OK

Why does he get so many concussions? I know it's the position that he plays. But Welker plays a similar position, but doesn't get concussions.

Maybe Manning needs to tighten up his passes and the WRs need to tighten up their routes.

Yer the doctor ... u tell us.

Maybe his skull is thin.

Maybe his skull is thin.

He was cleared to play since his last concussion, but maybe it was really that he was "cleared"... if you catch my very subtle drift. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back