The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I'm honoring the election in a yuge and bigly manner hon, relax.

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

And there's the point that the rest of his post is lies .

Crazy righties make it seem like the Dems are taking the election to court . You know, like bush did years ago .

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, I'm honoring the election in a yuge and bigly manner hon, relax.
Do you have Tic-Tacs in large quantities?

It doesn't matter. You can't accuse a democrat of being a hypocrite because the have no honor and they never claimed to have any honor or respect for tradition or the Constitution.

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

And there's the point that the rest of his post is lies .

Crazy righties make it seem like the Dems are taking the election to court . You know, like bush did years ago .
Next thing you know he will be trying to convert Jesus to being a christian...

The Dems have a problem with Putin choosing the president. I guess you don't?

Do you have Tic-Tacs in large quantities?

Oh I have so many, so many, why I probably don't even know myself how many, but let me tell you, it's many, many.

It doesn't matter. You can't accuse a democrat of being a hypocrite because the have no honor and they never claimed to have any honor or respect for tradition or the Constitution.

Well look, I'm no democrat, but yeah, fuck your constitution.

What does not honoring the election results consist of?

No DEMOCRATS didn't promise to honor the election results. Hillary did.

What does not honoring the election results consist of?

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.

Forum List

Back