Manning Puts Lives in Danger...Goes Free. DNC Hacked by Wikileaks...OH MY GOD! That's Unlawful!

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.
DNC was hacked by Wikileaks because they are too stupid to put in place basic security measures or encrypt their messages.

Everyone that has seen the evidence says it was Russia... but you that haven't says it was WikiLeaks. :lmao:

WikiLeaks said they got the information from an outside source. Are you saying they are lying?

No Mrs it was Lucifer and wiki..

You can tell.

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking Army documents
What the hell are you whining about? You tards loooooove Wikileaks. Hell, Sean Hannity got down on his knees and sucked off Julian Assange in public for helping Putin install Trump as our President.

Donald Trump certainly loves Wikileaks. Not just for helping him get elected. After all, Trump demanded Bush be impeached for the war in Iraq. Trump demanded we cut and run from Iraq.

So what the FUCK are you whining about? You tards clearly love Wikileaks.
The point is the hypocritical nature of the left. You complain about hacking...then your eternal godhead pardons a hacker who endangered people's lives. Most of this is because Bradley Manning is a LBGTFQRSZ...whatever the fuck it is...and Barry is making a statement. He turned White House rainbow color after SCOTUS ruled wrong on gay marriage...will he have Marines guarding White House to where fake boobs and whigs to commentate his pardon of Manning? What's next...Bergdahl?

Manning, convicted of releasing classified documents to wikileaks, is now considered the frontrunner for heading the RNC. Developing...
He is a poster child of the Democratic Party. Plays politics with the military, is a transtesticle, and sponges tax dollars for self absorbed needs.
All of that is now okay in the GOP. What matters is that the glorious Wikileaks was able to damage America thanks to this hero and patriot. Sources are reporting that Trump's transition team is preparing to announce a medal of honor award for Manning. Developing...

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.

Sorry, idiot. This is why Obama pardoned Manning:
Julian Assange Says He'll Turn Himself in If Obama Pardons Chelsea Manning
Assange Agrees To Extradition If Obama Grants Chelsea Manning Clemency | Zero Hedge

What the hell are you whining about? You tards loooooove Wikileaks. Hell, Sean Hannity got down on his knees and sucked off Julian Assange in public for helping Putin install Trump as our President.

Donald Trump certainly loves Wikileaks. Not just for helping him get elected. After all, Trump demanded Bush be impeached for the war in Iraq. Trump demanded we cut and run from Iraq.

So what the FUCK are you whining about? You tards clearly love Wikileaks.
The point is the hypocritical nature of the left.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, the irony.

By the way, I have never defended what Manning did. Try again.

Your messiah demanded we impeach Bush. He demanded we cut and run from Iraq. I'm sure he had nothing but love and affection for Manning.

Manning, convicted of releasing classified documents to wikileaks, is now considered the frontrunner for heading the RNC. Developing...
He is a poster child of the Democratic Party. Plays politics with the military, is a transtesticle, and sponges tax dollars for self absorbed needs.
All of that is now okay in the GOP. What matters is that the glorious Wikileaks was able to damage America thanks to this hero and patriot. Sources are reporting that Trump's transition team is preparing to announce a medal of honor award for Manning. Developing...
Trump would have this fucker hanged. The hypocrisy is your President that just shot your Russia hacking argument down in a ball of flames.

Assange Agrees To Extradition If Obama Grants Chelsea Manning Clemency | Zero Hedge
So petty politics is why? Someone who endangered lives is used as bait to embarrass Julian Assange. Pretty third grade schoolyard shit. Nope that is not the reason at all.

Why didn't he do it a year ago?

Trump would have this fucker hanged. The hypocrisy is your President that just shot your Russia hacking argument down in a ball of flames.
Lol Trump doesn't know who this guy is. Unless E! does a story about him some day odds are Trump will never know.

Why didn't he do it a year ago?

Why did Obama really do it?

Damn snowden wished now he put on a dress, became a lesbo instead of going to Russia.

Cut and run Donald Trump in 2007:

"The rest of the world hates us."

"You know how we get out? We get out! Declare victory, and leave!"

"President Bush says he's religious. And yet 400,000 people, the way I count it, have died, and probably millions have been maimed and injured."

Oh, look! IT"S TRUMP ON CNN!

Last edited:
Lol Trump doesn't know who this guy is. Unless E! does a story about him some day odds are Trump will never know.
Of course he knows. He knows much more everyday...since he will be Donald J.Trump President of the United States of America in just a few short hours.

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.

he said if obama pardoned him

which obama did not do

mannings sentence was commuted

It's already being reported that he did what Assange wanted... so your semantics is invalid.

With clemency for Manning, attention turns to WikiLeaks head
ERIC TUCKER,Associated Press 1 hour 16 minutes ago

With clemency for Manning, attention turns to WikiLeaks head

DNC was hacked by Wikileaks because they are too stupid to put in place basic security measures or encrypt their messages.

Everyone that has seen the evidence says it was Russia... but you that haven't says it was WikiLeaks. :lmao:

WikiLeaks said they got the information from an outside source. Are you saying they are lying?

No Mrs it was Lucifer and wiki..

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Of course he knows. He knows much more everyday...since he will be Donald J.Trump President of the United States of America in just a few short hours.
Lol no he doesn't. He's probably spent the last 3 hours prepping a tweet against Miley Cyrus.

Forum List

Back