Manhattan police arrest driver who defended herself from BLM protestors who were pounding on her car

I know of no city whose officials allow anyone to "run wild.

Wow, talk about being out of touch. Amazing.

Another example of libtards living in a narrative.

Just a day or two ago the City of Portland told residents and business owners in a particular part of town taken over by antifa/BLM that they were shit-out-of-luck if they needed protection from them.

On what planet do you reside?

I know of no city whose officials allow anyone to "run wild.

Wow, talk about being out of touch. Amazing.

Another example of libtards living in a narrative.

Just a day or two ago the City of Portland told residents and business owners in a particular part of town taken over by antifa/BLM that they were shit-out-of-luck if they needed protection from them.

On what planet do you reside?
Explain.

Note: Just merged 2 threads here. Original was in Current Events. New one starts about 10:30 PM Friday Central time.. Used the TITLE from the newer thread because it's more descriptive of the topic.

Also edited out the "how about some happy news" part of the original OPost for compliance with Clean Start policy..

Reporting on a Black Lives Matter protest from earlier today that took place in Manhattan, NBC News reported:

“According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver’s car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said.”

The protestors attacked the driver.

Then the driver defended herself.

So why did the police arrest the driver, instead of the people who attacked her?

Source: Car Plows Into Manhattan Protest, Striking Six People
So she drove her car into them first. She should be charged with assault, for sure.

She should send those assholes a bill for the damage to her car.
No, she should have turned her vehicle around and gone another way. Or, if it wasn't an option to go another way, talk to them. Instead she drove her car into them. Not cool, lady.

No, didn't your mommy teach you to not play in the road?
She also didn't teach me to run over kids in the road. Or adults. I guess our mommies were different.

Pound on my car.... you'll be road kill, kid
Drive your car into me... and I will pound on you. I am sure you would do the same.
Is there something to show that she drove her car into them before they started pounding on her car?

No, i said you have no right to drive your car through people gathered in the street. You call the police, you dont [sic] commit assault. Argue with that, or go pester someone else.

All that you are proving, by repeatedly taking the side of subhuman pieces of shit against the innocent human being that they were holding hostage is that you are on the side of subhuman piece of shit, and against the side of actual human beings.

I hope you find yourself in that situation, and I hope you wind up being treated the same way that a similar mob of subhuman pieces of shit treated Reginald Denny during the 1992 Rodney “Piñata” King riots.

. I know of no city whose officials allow anyone to "run wild."
Of course you do unless you are from another planet

every night for months Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA radicals rioted in major cities across America run by democrats and the police were ordered to do nothing

Reporting on a Black Lives Matter protest from earlier today that took place in Manhattan, NBC News reported:

“According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver’s car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said.”

So why did the police arrest the driver, instead of the people who attacked her?

So she drove her car into them first. She should be charged with assault, for sure.
First? No. The protesters surrounded her car first.

"According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver's car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said."

She should send those assholes a bill for the damage to her car.
No, she should have turned her vehicle around and gone another way. Or, if it wasn't an option to go another way, talk to them. Instead she drove her car into them. Not cool, lady.
You mean she should have just let them beat her.

I had to ask the police for help. This is all this woman had to do. The police would have helped her. This just sounds like there is something fishy going on here.
The police in democrat run cities like NY are under orders to let the protestors run wild

I hope your life never depends on the cops wading into a mob of Black Lies Matter rioters to save you

because you are probably going to die if you arent armed

What drugs are you on? We don't run our nation according to political parties, of which we have two major ones. I know of no city whose officials allow anyone to "run wild." I know of no one who is a supporter of Black Lives Matter who is a criminal or "rioter," myself included.
Your self-imposed narrow world-view is your problem. You don't get to define reality based on your ignorance.
You laugh at the mention of the word "justice," but it is the most important value that we have as a people, as American people and as human beings worldwide. You must realize that people are marching across the world to protect women, people of color, LGBTQs, members of religious faiths. None will tolerate being bullied any longer.
Yet you're defending the woman in the OP being bullied by the mob.

Double standard much?

Your self-imposed narrow world-view is your problem. You don't get to define reality based on your ignorance.
Not only that

she wants to call for police that libs have defunded and no longer exist to respond

Well that and their ideological differences.

They both share(d) the same ideology on matters of economics and governance, you're just too dishonest and stupid to acknowledge it.
Dumbfuck, Antifa is communist. Nazi's hated communists and communists hated nazi's. They ended up at war with each other.

Well that and their ideological differences.

They both share(d) the same ideology on matters of economics and governance, you're just too dishonest and stupid to acknowledge it.
Dumbfuck, Antifa is communist. Nazi's hated communists and communists hated nazi's. They ended up at war with each other.
Odd, then, don't you think, that antifa and Nazis act so similarly?

Nevertheless, saying antifa are communists isn't the glowing praise you think it is.

Forum List

Back