Manhattan police arrest driver who defended herself from BLM protestors who were pounding on her car

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Mod Note: Selected alternate title on merge. Earlier title was not descriptive at all. Also edited out the text related to the old title. That leaves "no original content" in this OPost.. But, merge is already done -- so it gets a pass.

"Several people were injured Friday evening after a driver plowed through a mob of BLM protesters blocking the street in Manhattan.

Black Lives Matter goons harassed restaurant owners as they marched up East 39th street to Third Avenue.

The protesters surrounded a black car and began pounding on the windows before the driver gunned it and plowed over people..."

Several People Injured After Driver in Manhattan Plows Through BLM Protesters Pounding on Her Car Windows (VIDEO)

Last edited by a moderator:
....how about some happy news?

"Several people were injured Friday evening after a driver plowed through a mob of BLM protesters blocking the street in Manhattan.

Black Lives Matter goons harassed restaurant owners as they marched up East 39th street to Third Avenue.

The protesters surrounded a black car and began pounding on the windows before the driver gunned it and plowed over people..."

Several People Injured After Driver in Manhattan Plows Through BLM Protesters Pounding on Her Car Windows (VIDEO)
BLACK CARS LIVES MATTER TOO!!!

BLACK CARS LIVES MATTER TOO!!!

Just think: If the driver had ran over two of the shortest BLM protesters at once, they would have made a dandy pair of mud flaps.

What SCOTUS decision?

What SCOTUS decision?
TX case dismissed.

What SCOTUS decision?

Something about an election....Texas....something or other.

I forgot.

But some idiot BLM protesters got flattened, so it's all good.

Call me a wacko but.. if a bunch of angry people of any race, color, religious or political ideology start beating on my car..... Can you say tire marks and head injuries

and if you are looking for pardons murdering blacks, latinos, immigrants, political opponents or gays, you have just another month...

Trump has another month. Bet it gets spicy between now and then.

Call me a wacko but.. if a bunch of angry people of any race, color, religious or political ideology start beating on my car..... Can you say tire marks and head injuries

I have a hard time pronouncing "tire marks and head injuries", but I can say "blunt force trauma."

Is that close enough?

:laughing0301:

just because some lunatic claimed people were beating up his car for no reason is enough for you to believe any of that bullshit, that makes you as wacko as these wackos...

these lunatics are running people over and trying to murder them just because they lost an election and they are butt hurt...

their "law & order" slogan doesnt go beyond their self benefiting circle...

this is the whole reason they lost this election by a landslide in the first place...

sane and normal people are sick and disgusted of you and your cult...

this country wants to throw you up like a rotten fish all gassed up in the belly...

Last edited:

I have a hard time pronouncing "tire marks and head injuries", but I can say "blunt force trauma."

Is that close enough?

:laughing0301:
Car 54 we have a report of an auto pedestrian accident at 5th street and main, Car 54 we have a report of an auto pedestrian accident at 6th and 7th and 8th also use caution a peaceful protest is taking place .. Car 54 please respond 5th 6th 7th or 8th !!!!! Car 54 to dispatch That's right. Dispatcher : Car 54 where are you????

Happy news??

just because some lunatic claimed people were beating up his car for no reason is enough for you to believe any of that bullshit, that makes you as wacko as these wackos...

these lunatics are running people over and trying to murder them just because they lost an election and they are butt hurt...

their "law & oeir next Vic rder" slogan doesnt go beyond their self benefiting circle...

this is the whole reason they lost this election by a landslide in the first place...

this country wants throw you up like a rotten fish all gassed up in the belly...
Never say it was true as to why he ran them over , Just sayin the one thing that you won't read about is me being dragged out of my car and injured by a Mob of Protesters. Maybe you'll be there next Vic. Crime is on the rise you should probably stay home like your masters advise...

Happy news??

Well it made me smile.

their "law & oeir next Vic rder" slogan doesnt go beyond their self benefiting circle...

this country wants throw you up like a rotten fish all gassed up in the belly...
Never say it was true as to why he ran them over , Just sayin the one thing that you won't read about is me being dragged out of my car and injured by a Mob of Protesters. Maybe you'll be there next Vic. Crime is on the rise you should probably stay home like your masters advise...

they are not a mob...

they are the people who dont want to be run over or gunned down by this mob of lunatics who thinks its ok to murder the people and start a civil war just because the people dont allow some mob of lunatics to force their will upon the people...

so, they are "the people"...

Glad to see the racist, hateful right is taking’s Trump Supreme Court defeat so well.

Good for you.

they are not a mob...

they are the people who dont want to be run over or gunned down by this mob of lunatics who thinks its ok to murder the people and start a civil war just because the people dont allow some mob of lunatics to force their will upon the people...

so, they are "the people"...
They are assholes and get what they have been asking for: paybacks.

Forum List

Back