Mancow gets Waterboarded!

I think Alan Dershowitz has pegged this. Both sides are missing out on the real issue, it is torture, it is not torture, it is torture.

Waterboarding is.

The real question is, is it ever justified?

We say killing people, ending their existence is justified in war. (I believe it often is.)

Dershowitz argues if we may need to torture in extream cases, (have no doubt, mass killer Khalid Sheikh Mohammed would not have peeped at all if not subjected to some tough stuff), to beat this enemy should we not regulate it rather than pretend we are not doing it?

Yes. Like a Credit Card Bill of Rights for the tortured. They could organize, like a union. Negotiate better conditions during torture.

That wasn't the way they did it. When I saw the training video, there was a rag over his mouth and nose and someone was holding his feet and someone else was pushing down on his chest. But if water is poured directly down anyone's nose, that trigger in your brain hits fight or flight...unless you're dead. The fuck if I would volunteer with amateurs.

How many times has that dipshit Ventura been kicked in the head? He is no doubt a woman beater....... anybody know if he has a wife or if it is still alive? As for Mancow, he has one of the worst shows on radio and is an ass also, who gives a shit what he says? He would probably think it is torture to not get his gay ass spanked each night.

That Ventura sure is a badass though, wants to waterboard a 68 year old with a bad heart, the Navy must be very proud every time he surfaces from the shithole he lives in.

How is it even close to a comparison....... waterboarding a hardened, nutcase assassin like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mass murderer or waterboarding a candy ass, self promoting, dickhead radio talking clown. This is such a joke.:lol::lol::lol:

Exactly as I said, waterboarding is controlled drownding.

And like this guy, I also went through that drownding process so I knew god damned well that waterboarding was pure torture.

You know why he lasted six seconds?

Because he couldn't get them to stop in one second, that's why.

But I can assure you from the moment that water hit his throat and nose he wanted that to STOP.

As to SEER training?

I simply do not give a flying fuck if some people experience this for a few second just to know what it's like.

All that proves to me is that they understand why its torture.

As to them learning to overcome that torture?

Bullshit!

SEER training is not going to teach anyone how to learn to sit back and cope with that torture.

All it does is show them what it's like for a few seconds.

Again, any of you military smart people who THINK SEER TRAINING would help, or who think that this is anything less than horrific torture, I invite you to my house so I can prove to you who thoroughly wrong you are.

YOu will NOT last one second before you want this torture to end.

You will tell me anything I want to hear to make it stop.

I promise you this... not one of you folks would walk away from that telling us that this is anything but torture.

Last edited:
That Ventura sure is a badass though, wants to waterboard a 68 year old with a bad heart, the Navy must be very proud every time he surfaces from the shithole he lives in.

Try in the future to be clear and honest, the 68 year 'draft dodger' who has been responsible for the deaths and injuries of thousands of Americans in an unnecessary war. Ventura walked the walk, Cheney hid.

Last edited:

That wasn't the way they did it. When I saw the training video, there was a rag over his mouth and nose and someone was holding his feet and someone else was pushing down on his chest. But if water is poured directly down anyone's nose, that trigger in your brain hits fight or flight...unless you're dead. The fuck if I would volunteer with amateurs.

That's right, even in that controlled situation, Mancow panicked. The Seals would even have been somewhat controlled in training scenarios. The soldiers in Iraq attempting to elicit information from terrorists, well, the pictures we've seen tell us that they weren't exactly professional about torture.

It doesn't matter how "professional" the torturer is, except that somebody doing it who doesn't know what they're doing can KILL the victim.

Waterboarding is controlled drowding.

One cannot focus one's mind and ignore it because drownding goes against the grain of the human being.

The panic and terror and agony of it isn't something one can learn to ignore.

SEER training will not help somebody ignore waterboarding.

All it can do is help people understand how horrid it is.

When ya gonna start the investigations to find all those troops and officers involved in SEER training over the years? They all broke the law and need to be prosecuted.

I'm surprised you bother to call yourself a christian, and I'm still sometimes shocked at how utterly dumb you are.

Volunteering to get waterboarded in a controlled situation is not torture.

Waterboarding prisoners, who are at your mercy, is torture.

Would Jesus approve of waterboarding prisoners?

No?

And yet you DO?

Fuck off you phony christian, torture loving asshole.

:lol: I just saw it.

No way did he last 6 seconds. More like 4 seconds.

And the first words out of his mouth when he could catch his breath was "that was way worse than I ever expected....its absolutely torture!"

:lol:

this from a guy who laughed off waterboarding as little more than a harmless college prank.

Next up: Sean Hannity. Hannity looks like a big pussy, I don't think he'll last more than four seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOStoGd5GZw&feature=related]YouTube - Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture[/ame]

And the first words out of his mouth when he could catch his breath was "that was way worse than I ever expected....its absolutely torture!"

this from a guy who laughed off waterboarding as little more than a harmless college prank.

Next up: Sean Hannity. Hannity looks like a big pussy, I don't think he'll last more than four seconds.

YouTube - Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture

That's why Hannity won't do it.

YouTube - Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture

That's why Hannity won't do it.

I'm going to email Hannity the video of Mancow's torture, so he knows what he has to look forward to. :eusa_shhh:

I see good out of this and know what that is? When in a war, take no prisnoners...shoot on sight. Thanks Libs for starting the ball on allowing our troops to fight without one hand tied behind their backs.

Forum List

Back