Mancow gets Waterboarded!

I see good out of this and know what that is? When in a war, take no prisnoners...shoot on sight. Thanks Libs for starting the ball on allowing our troops to fight without one hand tied behind their backs.

Go ahead and save your thanks to us when our POWs don't come back all tortured up after you've worked so hard to validate torture.

All this talk about Hannity, Mancow, or Rush being waterboarded leads me to one conclusion:

Liberals would sooner waterboard conservatives than terrorists.

We choose not to torture anyone, Uday.. Even if it means that our Olympic soccer team might run faster. I know, that probably bums you out.

Red Dawn's got it exactly right.

The tools for Bush have zero respect for themselves.

This is exactly right. When Abu Ghraib happened, I was one of the staunchest defenders of the service personnel involved. Then I found out that they DID IT, and said they should be prosecuted. Now, we find out that their treatment of prisoners was probably condoned at the highest levels.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. When Abu Ghraib happened, most of us said, "Not us, our military doesn't DO THAT."

And now, there are all these people saying, "Oh, it's fine. Those people deserved it."

IT ISN'T FUCKING FINE.

The reasons we don't torture have NOTHING to do with whether KSM or others DESERVED to be tortured. The reasons we don't torture have nothing to do with THEM, at all. The reason we don't torture is because of what it would do to US, as a country.

Last edited:
Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before saying its torture...

Chicago radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller decided he'd get himself waterboarded to prove the technique wasn't torture.

It didn't turn out that way. "Mancow," in fact, lasted just six or seven seconds before crying foul. Apparently, the experience went pretty badly -- "Witnesses said Muller thrashed on the table, and even instantly threw the toy cow he was holding as his emergency tool to signify when he wanted the experiment to stop," according to NBC Chicago.

"The average person can take this for 14 seconds," Marine Sergeant Clay South told his audience before he was waterboarded on air. "He's going to wiggle, he's going to scream, he's going to wish he never did this."

Mancow was set on a 7-foot long table with his legs elevated and his feet tied.

"I wanted to prove it wasn't torture," Mancow said. "They cut off our heads, we put water on their face...I got voted to do this but I really thought 'I'm going to laugh this off.' "

The upshot? "It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow told listeners. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back...It was instantaneous...and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

"Absolutely. I mean that's drowning," he added later. "It is the feeling of drowning."

"If I knew it was gonna be this bad, I would not have done it," he said.

The 42-year-old radio host is no stranger to controversy. In 2005, he was maligned for saying that then-Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean was "vile," "bloodthirsty," "evil" and "should be kicked out of America."

The Raw Story » Conservative radio hosts gets waterboarded, and lasts six seconds before saying its torture

ROFLMNAO... Hilarious...

This is exactly right. When Abu Ghraib happened, I was one of the staunchest defenders of the service personnel involved. Then I found out that they DID IT, and said they should be prosecuted. Now, we find out that their treatment of prisoners was probably condoned at the highest levels.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. When Abu Ghraib happened, most of us said, "Not us, our military doesn't DO THAT."

And now, there are all these people saying, "Oh, it's fine. Those people deserved it."

IT ISN'T FUCKING FINE.

The reasons we don't torture have NOTHING to do with whether KSM or others DESERVED to be tortured. The reasons we don't torture have nothing to do with THEM, at all. The reason we don't torture is because of what it would do to US, as a country.

ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD! LOL... Now that's precious...

Baseless idiocy... but PRECIOUS nonetheless.

We waterboarded three of the most vile mass murderers imaginable... TO SAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM BEING MURDERED BY THEIR SUBORDINATES WHO WERE STILL FREE TO DO SO...

This thread started out by demonstrating the effectiveness of the technique... and these idiots are breying about HOW CRUEL it is...

It's unbridled idiocy on parade...

Hey, I bet we could "enhance" our interogation by using garden clippers to take off fingers inches at a time! And, shit, dude... terrorists only need ONE EYE! Let's take a hot poker and burn an eye socket! I mean, this is Jack Bauer land and everyone is one fucking excuse away from becoming exactly what they claim to hate!

pathetic.

IT ISN'T FUCKING FINE.

ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD! LOL... Now that's precious...

Baseless idiocy... but PRECIOUS nonetheless.

We waterboarded three of the most vile mass murderers imaginable... TO SAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM BEING MURDERED BY THEIR SUBORDINATES WHO WERE STILL FREE TO DO SO...

This thread started out by demonstrating the effectiveness of the technique... and these idiots are breying about HOW CRUEL it is...

It's unbridled idiocy on parade...

It sure is, idiot.

Id rather a terrorist be in pain than an innocent civilian be killed. If you can't say the same you are a coward in my opinion.

Id rather a terrorist be in pain than an innocent civilian be killed. If you can't say the same you are a coward in my opinion.

"terrorist" and "innocent civilian" are a matter of perspective. We've killed more innocent civilians in Iraq than the total amount of Americans to die on 9/11. Are we not THEIR terrorists?

I'd rather you stop using stupid little made up scenerios/arguments for torture and then our troops and citizens will maybe be safe around the world from people who hate us because we were being led for 8 years by right wing radical neo con nut jobs.

In 2002 and 2003, Dick Cheney ordered the torture of key prisoners captured in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Cheney says he ordered torture to stop another terrorist attack, but the evidence is now clear: Cheney wanted false "confessions" to justify the unprovoked U.S. invasion of Iraq.
Those "confessions" were featured in key pre-war speeches by Cheney, George Bush, and Colin Powell that betrayed Congress, the American people, and the world.
Thus the "Torture" scandal and the "Iraq" scandal are not two separate scandals, but one massive and historically disastrous scandal: the Iraq-Torture Scandal.
Cheney claims his torture "saved hundreds of thousands of lives." In reality, it cost hundreds of thousands of lives - innocent Iraqi lives. It also killed over 4,300 U.S. soldiers, maimed hundreds of thousands more, cost U.S. taxpayers $3 trillion dollars, and profoundly damaged U.S. credibility and security.
Dick Cheney understands the enormity of his crimes and launched a public relations war to protect himself, including carefully-chosen TV interviews and speeches. His daughter (and chief defender) Liz Cheney admitted her father's greatest fear is prosecution.
It's time for Congress to investigate the massive Iraq-Torture Scandal - and for the Department of Justice to prosecute Dick Cheney for creating it.
Please sign our new petition to Congress and Attorney General Holder:
http://www.democrats.com/iraq-torture-petition?cid=ZGVtczMxNjg5OGRlbXM=

Disprove its legality and we can continue this conversation my peoples.

You and your kind are the ones who wish to continue this line of questioning.

Sorry, you don't control the conversation anymore. I know your party owns/controls the corporate media, but we are in charge now.

Forum List

Back