Mancow gets Waterboarded!

pssst....I hear they are having a sale on brains at Walmart this weekend. You might want to take a look, retard.

It's like sex. If it is consensual it isn't illegal. If it isn't it is rape.

RETARD!

Wrong, if I agree to let you shoot me and eat my decomposing body, is that legal too? The ACT of torture is illegal. There is no " well golly, I don't mind" card on it.

Not every illegal act gets prosecuted. The dead can't answer an officer when he asks "do you want to press charges?"

The entire argument by the left is water boarding is torture period, well except when we do it to our own.

Did we consider it torture when the Japs did it to us? That is the only question I have.

They just showed him being waterboarded on Keith Olbermann. He was very much in distress and at first he didn't want to say that it was torture but finally he just came right out with it.

No wonder Hannity the coward didn't want to do it.

Wrong, if I agree to let you shoot me and eat my decomposing body, is that legal too? The ACT of torture is illegal. There is no " well golly, I don't mind" card on it.

Not every illegal act gets prosecuted. The dead can't answer an officer when he asks "do you want to press charges?"

The entire argument by the left is water boarding is torture period, well except when we do it to our own.

Well, if you break into someone's house and tell them to kill you and eat your decomposing flesh, it IS legal.

When ya gonna start the investigations to find all those troops and officers involved in SEER training over the years? They all broke the law and need to be prosecuted.
pssst....I hear they are having a sale on brains at Walmart this weekend. You might want to take a look, retard.

It's like sex. If it is consensual it isn't illegal. If it isn't it is rape.

RETARD!

Do you have a link to that statute? please kind genius?

In summary

The left has declared waterboarding to be illegal.. The left has declared it okay to outright shoot our enemy.. so the logical conclusion would be thus

make them an offer they cannot refuse..

draw up a consent form for waterboarding,, tell them either their brains or their signatures will be on that form...

Thank you thank you in advance.. our national conundrum has been solved.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgarV13g6QM]YouTube - Jesse Ventura 'schools' The View's Elisabeth Hasselbeck on waterboarding / torture[/ame]

funny, jesse ventura has ripped liberals and dems, but not a single quote, jesse ventura says something libs and dems agree with and all of a sudden he is ALL KNOWING

I don't believe we need the government's help as much as some think we do. That belief sets me apart from the Democrats, since their way of dealing with everything is to tax and spend.
Jesse Ventura

^lol^

They just showed him being waterboarded on Keith Olbermann.

He was very much in distress and at first he didn't want to say that it was torture but finally he just came right out with it.

No wonder Hannity the coward didn't want to do it.

classic.

Well, Mancow, props for honesty that is evidently absent in most of your colleagues in the Bush republican party base.

Those who preach WAR and are for TORTURE are usually the fat, whimpy people who have never done anything.

Never a homerun.

Never a goal.

Never a touchdown.

Never won a fight.

Just Chickenhawks.

All they really need is a good ass kicking.

I think Alan Dershowitz has pegged this. Both sides are missing out on the real issue, it is torture, it is not torture, it is torture.

Waterboarding is.

The real question is, is it ever justified?

We say killing people, ending their existence is justified in war. (I believe it often is.)

Dershowitz argues if we may need to torture in extream cases, (have no doubt, mass killer Khalid Sheikh Mohammed would not have peeped at all if not subjected to some tough stuff), to beat this enemy should we not regulate it rather than pretend we are not doing it?

lol, I think it was Jesse Ventura that told Hannity, to give him a few seconds and a waterboard and he'll have him confessing to the Sharon Tate murders. Mancow gets kudos for at least following through and then manning up to it by saying it's torture.imho

As a side question, do you support abortion?

Forum List

Back