Manchin wants to raise age to 21 for gun purchases, doesn't see need for AR-15s

1654611036959.png

That Democrat sonofabitch better be careful about what he says about ARs. I would bet that WVa is near the top of the list of states with per capita ownership of ARs.

Those union boys that might vote Democrat because their union bosses tell them to do it probably aren't going to want to give up their ARs.

I dunno...the black one?
They are both the same, Ruger 10/22 just the black one looks "Scary" to progressives, but both shoot the little .22 caliber bullet. Progressive slaves have no intelligence and would willingly give up their rights, just for a $1,400 check.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

They are both the same, Ruger 10/22 just the black one looks "Scary" to progressives, but both shoot the little .22 caliber bullet. Progressive slaves have no intelligence and would willingly give up their rights, just for a $1,400 check.

View attachment 655028
One .223 has a muzzle velocity three times the other .22.
Sounds like you didn’t know or have enough intelligence.

Sounds like you didn’t know.
A semi auto .22 long will kill as well. BTW a crossbow will kill, a compound bow will kill, a knife will kill, a hammer will kill, a baseball bat will kills, human hands will kill. etc. etc. etc. etc.

A bit disingenuous. An 18 year old can’t even handle
beer. What makes you think he can safely handle ANY firearm without supervision.
Hell, I was using full-auto weapons on post and other firearms on the road when I just turned 19 and went to work for VDOC.

I went out by myself on convict gun gangs every day toting two 6" S&W .38s and a 12 ga Remington Model 31 riot gun in charge of nine convicts. Nobody held my hand....The learning curve was steep. I was told what was expected and I did it.

I remember having to get my dad to buy me a Colt Detective Special for funerals, court, and such because I was not old enough yet.....Now did that make any sense?

Sounds like you didn’t know or have enough intelligence.
Dude, i posted the exact same weapon, Ruger 10/22 but one only has a "scary" modification to LOOK like an AR-15 but shoots the exact same bullet. Typical of an ignorant baffoon.

Hell, I was using full-auto weapons on post and other firearms on the road when I just turned 19 and went to work for VDOC.

I went out by myself on convict gun gangs every day toting two 6" S&W .38s and a 12 ga Remington Model 31 riot gun in charge of nine convicts. Nobody held my hand....The learning curve was steep. I was told what was expected and I did it.

I remember having to get my dad to buy me a Colt Detective Special for funerals, court, and such because I was not old enough yet.....Now did that make any sense?
You can tell who has been in the military and who hasnt by how stupid they post about firearms.

Funny, most 18 year olds in the Marines shoot any firearms safely.

Oh oh, it is the scary .223 bullet being loaded into an actual assault rifle....are you scared Doggyso.

I guess you were never in the service. Teenage soldiers are SUPERVISED. You didn’t even read the post correctly. Teens should not be using these weapons unsupervised. Plus they all have background checks and are continually trained and evaluated. Plus, soldiers are not allowed free carry of ANY FIREARM . So cut the bull shit of soldier exception. You sound like you never served. The huge differences is, soldiers are trained to kill…..under orders.

Btw, you would not diss a .223 if you were ever shot or shot some one else with one. It’s a foolish statement.

Last edited:
Funny, most 18 year olds in the Marines shoot any firearms safely.

Oh oh, it is the scary .223 bullet being loaded into an actual assault rifle....are you scared Doggyso.

But then occasionally we see former Marines do things like shoot up a Texas college or shoot the President.

It is not the gun or the training. It is the mentality of the shooter.

I guess you were never in the service. Teenage soldiers are SUPERVISED. You didn’t even read the post correctly. Teens should not be using these weapons unsupervised. Plus they all have background checks and are continually trained and evaluated. Plus, soldiers are not allowed free carry of ANY FIREARM . So cut the bull shit of soldier exception. You sound like you never served. The huge differences is, soldiers are trained to kill…..under orders.

Btw, you would not diss a .223 if you were ever shot or shot some one else with one. It’s a foolish statement.
I am a veteran who served this great country, i know all about weapons of war, and an AR-15 isnt a weapon of war...

I am a veteran who served this great country, i know all about weapons of war, and an AR-15 isnt a weapon of war...
Sure you were. You must have been a cook. The AR15 was the original rifle with select fire supplied to the air force personnel in Vietnam. . It only became known as the m16 when Colt started marketing a non select fire version for civilians. Nearly all the training in the use of the AR15/m16 was done in SEMI AUTO mode. It’s a military weapon in either mode. Of course, you were a soldier ? You must have memory problems.
“ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the late 1950s as a military rifle….”

Last edited:
A bit disingenuous. An 18 year old can’t even handle
beer. What makes you think he can safely handle ANY firearm without supervision.

You think they have proper supervision in the middle of a fire fight in the mountains of Afghanistan?

YOu are an idiot.

But then occasionally we see former Marines do things like shoot up a Texas college or shoot the President.

It is not the gun or the training. It is the mentality of the shooter.
And without a gun, he shoots up nothing.

You arent from another site that went under are you? Snowyfuckguy or something like that? I was marksman 5 times, but that doesnt matter, because if the need comes for me to shoot, i wont waste ammo.

View attachment 657883
I’m sure you shot your mouth off a few times before thinking. The AR15 was designed as a military rifle to be fired primarily in semi auto mode. You don't seem to waste factual information either. In basic training, if you ever had it, you fired the AR15/m16 in semi auto mode, the vast majority of the time.

Sure you were. You must have been a cook. The AR15 was the original rifle with select fire supplied to the air force personnel in Vietnam. . It only became known as the m16 when Colt started marketing a non select fire version for civilians. Nearly all the training in the use of the AR15/m16 was done in SEMI AUTO mode. It’s a military weapon in either mode. Of course, you were a soldier ? You must have memory problems.
“ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the late 1950s as a military rifle….”
You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no military in the world that uses the AR-15 so it is not a military rifle.

I have 29 ARs and one M-16.

My ARs are only used for recreational purposes and for the unlikely event of self defense.

My M-16 is used for the same purposes.

It is not the rifle that determines the use. It is the shooter of that rifle.

Forum List

Back