Manchin wants to raise age to 21 for gun purchases, doesn't see need for AR-15s

They are both the same, Ruger 10/22 just the black one looks "Scary" to progressives, but both shoot the little .22 caliber bullet. Progressive slaves have no intelligence and would willingly give up their rights, just for a $1,400 check.

View attachment 655028
The ignorance in comparing the cartridges and pretending they have that much in common is stunning. Typical of guna holics, you just make up up shit to rationalized ignorance.
Some have to be really delusional to claim you know much about firearms when you just don’t
1655753182704.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d like to see AR 15s treated the same as handguns

You have to be 21, get a permit, training and background check.

Also limit magazine size nationwide to 15 rounds
Perhaps that is how handguns and AR-15s are treated in your state. State laws differ.

They are both the same, Ruger 10/22 just the black one looks "Scary" to progressives, but both shoot the little .22 caliber bullet. Progressive slaves have no intelligence and would willingly give up their rights, just for a $1,400 check.

View attachment 655028
It never fails. After a while the true intent of gun a holics always comes out. It’s a crowd composed of govt. fearing, white replacement theory fearing Zealots .

Manchin wants to raise age to 21 for gun purchases, doesn't see need for AR-15s

Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia voiced his support Monday for raising the age to 21 for purchasing semi-automatic weapons and questioned why individuals need to own high-powered AR-15-style weapons, putting him at odds with Republicans who are resisting imposing any restrictions on access to firearms.
"I never thought I had a need for that type of a high-capacity automatic weapon," Manchin told CNN on Monday. "I like to shoot, I like to go out and hunt. I like to go out sports shooting. I do all of that. But I've never felt I needed something of that magnitude."
Manchin also said he "wouldn't have a problem on looking at" backing a ban on so-called assault weapons -- a proposal pushed by the White House and Democratic leaders, but that stands no chance of winning the needed 60-votes in the Senate.

"It depends on what they, how they would approach it," Manchin said. "I'm open to anything that makes gun sense."

The comments from the Senate's most conservative Democrat -- who hails from a state with a strong gun culture -- show growing Democratic support for imposing tough new gun laws as senators try to see whether there can be any compromise with Republicans to deal with episodes of gun violence ravaging communities nationwide. The position underscores how the two sides still have a number of major disagreements to resolve as they race to cut a deal this week amid public outcry over mass shootings nationwide.

Manchin is part of a small bipartisan group of Senate negotiators trying to finalize a deal on guns. The negotiators are not discussing some of President Joe Biden's demands such as renewing the expired assault weapons ban, but they are looking at a handful of changes, including incentivizing states to enact red flag laws, which allow guns to be temporarily taken away from individuals deemed a danger to themselves or others, expand background checks on gun purchases, bolster the mental health care system and beef up school security. There is also discussion about new regulations on gun trafficking between states and potential new legislation on storing weapons safely at gun owners' residences.

Given that there is a AR behind every blade of grass in WV it looks like he's giving himself a out.
...shall not be infringed

We should have the same weapons Biden gave to the Taliban and gave to Ukraine to sell on the Black market
If we could be sure you guys wouldn’t sell them on the black market here to criminals……but we can’t. The first thing you’ll do is set up a table at a gun show or put an add out…”ready for business, just don’t tell us who you are. “

If we could be sure you guys wouldn’t sell them on the black market here to criminals……but we can’t. The first thing you’ll do is set up a table at a gun show or put an add out…”ready for business, just don’t tell us who you are. “
Sucks for you Fascists, I know

The ignorance in comparing the cartridges and pretending they have that much in common is stunning. Typical of guna holics, you just make up up shit to rationalized ignorance.
Some have to be really delusional to claim you know much about firearms when you just don’t
View attachment 660172
Wrong again you worthless piece of excrement. I never said that the .22 ruger is the same as the .223 AR-15, but again, tell me if you can tell the difference between the two weapons below.
Which one is the assault weapon?

19122.jpgRuger-10-22-11198.jpg

I can see that you never purchased a weapon in your life, other than off a thug off the street with the serial number filed off.

Wrong again you worthless piece of excrement. I never said that the .22 ruger is the same as the .223 AR-15, but again, tell me if you can tell the difference between the two weapons below.
Which one is the assault weapon?

View attachment 660228View attachment 660229
You‘re arguing with yourself and losing. Gee, still trying to pretend you’re an expert. Now it’s state laws ? Maybe you didn’t know anything about the state laws. It’s THEIR definition of assault weapon in the glossary of the law, not your’s dufus and certainly not the military. They don‘t make gun regs for states. . Still pretending you know if some .22 are state regulated assault weapons ? You gun a holics are hilarious.

It never fails. After a while the true intent of gun a holics always comes out. It’s a crowd composed of govt. fearing, white replacement theory fearing Zealots .

Do you understand that the democrat party has been openly preaching replacing American voters with illegal aliens from Mexico since obama was in office...do you understand that? You can see clips of all the democrats from the democrat party, to their allies on cable, to hollywood just gleeful that Mexicans voting in our elections will give the democrat party total control in the years to come...

You understand that...right?

You‘re arguing with yourself and losing. Gee, still trying to pretend you’re an expert. Now it’s state laws ? Maybe you didn’t know anything about the state laws. It’s THEIR definition of assault weapon in the glossary of the law, not your’s dufus and certainly not the military. They don‘t make gun regs for states. . Still pretending you know if some .22 are state regulated assault weapons ? You gun a holics are hilarious.

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals already gave the legal definition...

Staples v United States

Staples v. United States, 511 U.S. 600 (1994).

The AR-15 is the civilian version of the military's M-16 rifle, and is, unless modified, a semiautomatic weapon. The M-16, in contrast, is a selective fire rifle that allows the operator, by rotating a selector switch, to choose semiautomatic or automatic fire.

If a shooter cannot hit a target with the one shot why would any shooter need two shots. The second would be a greater waste of time than the first.

Take all assault weapons out of circulation STAT!

If a shooter cannot hit a target with the one shot why would any shooter need two shots. The second would be a greater waste of time than the first.

Take all assault weapons out of circulation STAT!

Wow.....you really don't understand what you are talking about......

I can see that you never purchased a weapon in your life, other than off a thug off the street with the serial number filed off.

Don‘t you think your crowd might be closet homosexuals ?
While this crowd, did what they said they would do.

Forum List

Back