Manchin - The Board Game!

Keep pushing on Machin and you could lose the senate before the midterms when he switches parties which people in his state are suggesting that he do....
The problem with that is that the stupid GOP would accept him because they don't have enough Senators that vote with the left in their caucus.

Manchin is a reliable liberal vote and supports the liberal policy.

What passes as Democrats these days are racialized extremists who have moved so far left even the most rabid governments would be considered to their right.

The problem with that is that the stupid GOP would accept him because they don't have enough Senators that vote with the left in their caucus.

Manchin is a reliable liberal vote and supports the liberal policy.

What passes as Democrats these days are racialized extremists who have moved so far left even the most rabid governments would be considered to their right.
But the upside would be that it would basically end Biden's presidency...he wouldn't be able to get anything passed....

Keep pushing on Machin and you could lose the senate before the midterms when he switches parties which people in his state are suggesting that he do....

Most people in West Virginia favor Build Back Better. Maybe ol' Joe is not listening to his constituents?

Most people in West Virginia favor Build Back Better. Maybe ol' Joe is not listening to his constituents?

If that were true Manchin would know it....the problem with slogans are when the facts surface the slogans don't match....and the people have found out what's in the 3.5 trillion dollar bill and want nothing to do with it...

If that were true Manchin would know it....the problem with slogans are when the facts surface the slogans don't match....and the people have found out what's in the 3.5 trillion dollar bill and want nothing to do with it...

Nonsense. There have been several polls in WV. They all say the same damn thing. West Virginians like BBB. Manchin knows it - Stupid he ain't.

Nonsense. There have been several polls in WV. They all say the same damn thing. West Virginians like BBB. Manchin knows it - Stupid he ain't.
You can't even tell me what bring back better is....let alone what polls say in WV.....look you far left loons are losing in the eyes of Americans from both parties...defund cops sanctuary cities...no laws against theft....I could go on and on....watch AOC and her gang get louder as their popularity and influence tumbles...

You can't even tell me what bring back better is....let alone what polls say in WV.....look you far left loons are losing in the eyes of Americans from both parties...defund cops sanctuary cities...no laws against theft....I could go on and on....watch AOC and her gang get louder as their popularity and influence tumbles...

How many more WV polls would you like? BUILD Back Better enjoys 60-70% approval in all of them. Anyone who pays the slightest bit of attention to the news can name at least three things in BBB.

The problem with Bring Back Butter, is that it confuses social programs with building and infrastructure programs.
they should be two separate bills entirely. Law makers need to learn how to do their jobs and stop being lazy.

The problem with Bring Back Butter, is that it confuses social programs with building and infrastructure programs.
they should be two separate bills entirely. Law makers need to learn how to do their jobs and stop being lazy.

Well they are two entirely separate bills even though some want to pass them concurrently. I agree that many items are not anything that could be considered hard infrastructure. But don't you want corporations and bazillionaires to pay their fair share in taxes? And what's not to like about lower prescription costs and clean energy jobs?

How many more WV polls would you like? BUILD Back Better enjoys 60-70% approval in all of them. Anyone who pays the slightest bit of attention to the news can name at least three things in BBB.
But what is it?...how can you answer a poll about something you don't know anything about...Build Back Better...its just stupid slogan...is building back better giving tax breaks and freebies to Pelosi's friends and donors?...because that's all the 3.5 trillion dollar bill is...

Well they are two entirely separate bills even though some want to pass them concurrently. I agree that many items are not anything that could be considered hard infrastructure. But don't you want corporations and bazillionaires to pay their fair share in taxes? And what's not to like about lower prescription costs and clean energy jobs?

How much is a fair share to pay? what percentage? And I dont trust the promises of this government when they state they are only going to tax the "bazillionaires" more. Tax regulations they pass may be harmful to other job producing companies, may be harmful to up and coming businesses as well. At some point a tax stops being a tax
and becomes a penalty for making money.
The reason some tax loopholes exist is to encourage companies to get started and to grow. By doing that there are more jobs and then actually more tax revenue because more jobs are created. When more people in the society then have money and job experience, more of them eventually start more new businesses as well.

When you over tax, you end up with people feeling that all that extra work just isn't worth it in the first place. Why invest money for example, when there is a risk you might lose it all and then even if you do make money, the government is going to take half of your gains?

Americans have always been paying a fair share of tax, it's the Federal government that has never figured out a way to reduce spending. The fact is when your spending someone elses money, its very easy to not be concerned with fiscal responsibility. It's just human nature. In a private company for example, you are usually forced to keep to a budget or you are going broke.
It's time for the FEds to stop blaming the American people. Remember, the Federal government was originally created by the States and not the other way around.

As far as these people in Government talking about creating Green Jobs, sounds like more pie in the sky to me. None of these people are experts in these fields. I wouldnt be suprised at all if this meant more money going to CHINA for needed components.

How much is a fair share to pay? what percentage? And I dont trust the promises of this government when they state they are only going to tax the "bazillionaires" more. Tax regulations they pass may be harmful to other job producing companies, may be harmful to up and coming businesses as well. At some point a tax stops being a tax
and becomes a penalty for making money.
The reason some tax loopholes exist is to encourage companies to get started and to grow. By doing that there are more jobs and then actually more tax revenue because more jobs are created. When more people in the society then have money and job experience, more of them eventually start more new businesses as well.

When you over tax, you end up with people feeling that all that extra work just isn't worth it in the first place. Why invest money for example, when there is a risk you might lose it all and then even if you do make money, the government is going to take half of your gains?

Americans have always been paying a fair share of tax, it's the Federal government that has never figured out a way to reduce spending. The fact is when your spending someone elses money, its very easy to not be concerned with fiscal responsibility. It's just human nature. In a private company for example, you are usually forced to keep to a budget or you are going broke.
It's time for the FEds to stop blaming the American people. Remember, the Federal government was originally created by the States and not the other way around.

As far as these people in Government talking about creating Green Jobs, sounds like more pie in the sky to me. None of these people are experts in these fields. I wouldnt be suprised at all if this meant more money going to CHINA for needed components.
Cool - That thar was a buttload of Bla Bla! :lol:

Name a single legitimate poll that gives BBB an edge over Manchin.

Forum List

Back