Manchin gets Byrds seat

Shit, this win could allow the Democrats to declare tonight's overall outcome a huge loss for Republicans...

On a note...Manchin ran basically as conservative as any Republican ran.

yea ,he put a bullet through the cap and trade bill....humm, so palin gets keel hauled for 'targeting' , hes gets pass for using a fire arm on a vill..yup, sounds fair to me....:rolleyes:

oh and I guess the rubes and yokels have been re-elevated now to 'informed voters" again...:lol:

R's have to win 75% of the remaining seats to get a plurality.

Taint going to be easy.

the senate never really was in play imho and I said so, but we had a shot sure.

tomorrow this will be the big win for dems they held the senate so the US still sppt.s Obamism...

and this is only a 2 year senate seat btw. so manchin will have to tow the con line...

Foxnews just pointed out that Manchin is likely to vote Republican in Senate cause he only won for next two years.. filling Sheets seat. He has to win again in 2 years.

ITs a good point.

Foxnews just pointed out that Manchin is likely to vote Republican in Senate cause he only won for next two years.. filling Sheets seat. He has to win again in 2 years.

ITs a good point.

cause FOX is never wrong...

You guys are gonna ride that dead horse until the end of the world. Byrd was wrong, he admitted it. He spent his whole senate career making up for everything he did as a young man. Is that seriously all you got? Byrd was KKK! I mean, c'mon!

You guys are gonna ride that dead horse until the end of the world. Byrd was wrong, he admitted it. He spent his whole senate career making up for everything he did as a young man. Is that seriously all you got? Byrd was KKK! I mean, c'mon!

So how long after being a Klansman was he elected and leader of the Dems in the Senate?

Please answer

Forum List

Back