Manafort's Pardon

No need for a pardon. He is going to walk.

They are not even putting on a defense the prosecution was so poor.

Obviously there's gonna be a Pardon. And there's gonna be many more. This whole thing was an ugly Democrat set-up. They clearly conspired to allow Clinton to skate, and go after the opposition's candidate. They used all Government tools at their disposal, to carry out an awful Watergate-style Witch Hunt. It's as Un-American as it gets. So, Pardons all around. That will be justice.

IF Manafort gets convicted and IF President Trump Pardons him, DOES HE DESERVE TO BE PARDONED?

PRO:

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort - a crime that has noting to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel - to investigate Russian interference, the effect Russia's interference had on the 2016 election, and the (now proven fake) 'Trump illegal collusion'. (Mueller can go back more than a decade to investigate nothing to do with why he was hired, but he can't go back 4 years to when the Russians started their interference and when Obama learned of what thy were doing but chose to do nothing about it?!

2. Manafort was only investigated, only indicted, (and if convicted), and only convicted because he was associated with Trump as part of the campaign team that helped Trump overcome the 'Hillary Landslide' to beat Hillary for the Presidency in 2016.

3. It is obvious that Mueller was interested in punishing anyone associated with Trump because evidence shows The Podesta Brothers' firm were partnered with Manafort's firm and are just as guilty as Manafort.

Mueller refused to indict ALL those involved in the crime, just the ones associated with Trump. The Podestas are, after all closely connected to Hillary. Mueller gave the Podesta brothers Immunity from indictment / prosecution. This is just another example of how this has been one huge politically motivated Witch Hunt....

So being targeted unfairly in a politically motivated witch hunt could arguably be a justifiable reason to some for pardoning him.

CON:

1. If Manfort is found guilty of the crimes for which he was indicted, then he is guilty of a crime and deserves to face the punishment for his actions.

2. It does not matter who else was involved in the crime and who was protected from indictment for whatever reason. 'Don't do the crime if you can't do the time'.

3. The Trump haters will claim Trump is only protecting a 'Co-Conspirator', despite no evidence ever being found to prove Trump did anything illegal regarding the Russians.

So, IF Trump does pardon Manafort IF he is convicted, what's your view (even though I am pretty sure I already know - I am still curious...)?

If it were me I would do it just to piss everyone off and to shit all over Miller’s work. I mean, his prosecutors were crying in court. I bet it would trigger the hell out of them for it all to have been for nothing.

No need for a pardon. He is going to walk.

I've got a tasty shoe ready for you:

maxresdefault.jpg

Obviously there's gonna be a Pardon. And there's gonna be many more.

Straight into impeachment.

See, pardoning your crooked henchmen may be seen a lot like obstructing justice.

Whole thing's a very dirty Democrat political Witch Hunt. What they did to Trump amounts to Watergate Ten-Fold. Hopefully they'll all be thoroughly investigated. So yeah, there's gonna be a whole lotta Pardons. And rightfully so.

See, pardoning your crooked henchmen may be seen a lot like obstructing justice.

Whole thing's a very dirty Democrat political Witch Hunt. What they did to Trump amounts to Watergate Ten-Fold. Hopefully they'll all be in thorughly investigated. So yeah, there's gonna be a whole lotta Pardons. Rightfully so.

Any other baseless horseshit to share with us?

How did Democrats (of which Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey are not) manage to get all the people to PLEAD GUILTY and get CONVICTED IN A COURT OF LAW?

Whole thing's a very dirty Democrat political Witch Hunt. What they did to Trump amounts to Watergate Ten-Fold. Hopefully they'll all be thoroughly investigated. So yeah, there's gonna be a whole lotta Pardons. And rightfully so.
Yes Trump's behavior has been much like what happened in Watergate- and Mueller's investigation has been like the Watergate investigation.

And yes- I won't be surprised to see Trump issuing pardon's to protect his own ass.

Whole thing's a very dirty Democrat political Witch Hunt..

Funny how it is all the Democrats, when the man leading the investigation is a Republican, appointed by a Republican who was appointed by Donald Trump.

Here is what I will be looking for- if Manafort gets convicted- and before he enters prison- he gets pardoned then yeah- I will be convinced that Manafort has something that that could implicate Trump- and that Trump has promised him that he will pardon him if he is convicted.

If Trump doesn't pardon him- then I will believe that Manafort didn't have anything on Trump.

Yes Trump's behavior has been much like what happened in Watergate- and Mueller's investigation has been like the Watergate investigation.

And yes- I won't be surprised to see Trump issuing pardon's to protect his own ass.

Pardons all around. The whole thing is a Witch Hunt farce. Movin on...

The lie that prosecuting criminals is a Witch Hunt is a farce worthy of Richard Nixon.

The lie that prosecuting criminals is a Witch Hunt is a farce worthy of Richard Nixon.

It was an ugly Un-American conspiracy against the opposition's candidate. Hopefully Obama and Clinton will be held accountable.

It was an ugly Un-American conspiracy against the opposition's candidate. Hopefully Obama and Clinton will be held accountable.
If they did it, sure. But, first, it is Trump and his well-groomed followers who answer to the law.

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -
Wrong. Manafort acted as a pro-Kremlin foreign agent all the way up to 2014.

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

Any more total bullshit you wish to parrot, lickspittle?
The Podesta's say hi.

Asswipe.

Forum List

Back