Manafort's Pardon

IF Manafort gets convicted and IF President Trump Pardons him, DOES HE DESERVE TO BE PARDONED?

PRO:

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort - a crime that has noting to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel - to investigate Russian interference, the effect Russia's interference had on the 2016 election, and the (now proven fake) 'Trump illegal collusion'. (Mueller can go back more than a decade to investigate nothing to do with why he was hired, but he can't go back 4 years to when the Russians started their interference and when Obama learned of what thy were doing but chose to do nothing about it?!

2. Manafort was only investigated, only indicted, (and if convicted), and only convicted because he was associated with Trump as part of the campaign team that helped Trump overcome the 'Hillary Landslide' to beat Hillary for the Presidency in 2016.

3. It is obvious that Mueller was interested in punishing anyone associated with Trump because evidence shows The Podesta Brothers' firm were partnered with Manafort's firm and are just as guilty as Manafort.

Mueller refused to indict ALL those involved in the crime, just the ones associated with Trump. The Podestas are, after all closely connected to Hillary. Mueller gave the Podesta brothers Immunity from indictment / prosecution. This is just another example of how this has been one huge politically motivated Witch Hunt....

So being targeted unfairly in a politically motivated witch hunt could arguably be a justifiable reason to some for pardoning him.

CON:

1. If Manfort is found guilty of the crimes for which he was indicted, then he is guilty of a crime and deserves to face the punishment for his actions.

2. It does not matter who else was involved in the crime and who was protected from indictment for whatever reason. 'Don't do the crime if you can't do the time'.

3. The Trump haters will claim Trump is only protecting a 'Co-Conspirator', despite no evidence ever being found to prove Trump did anything illegal regarding the Russians.

So, IF Trump does pardon Manafort IF he is convicted, what's your view (even though I am pretty sure I already know - I am still curious...)?

I hope he does. Owning the libs...man would they have a shit fit......it would be hilarious......

IF Manafort gets convicted and IF President Trump Pardons him, DOES HE DESERVE TO BE PARDONED?

PRO:

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort - a crime that has noting to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel - to investigate Russian interference, the effect Russia's interference had on the 2016 election, and the (now proven fake) 'Trump illegal collusion'. (Mueller can go back more than a decade to investigate nothing to do with why he was hired, but he can't go back 4 years to when the Russians started their interference and when Obama learned of what thy were doing but chose to do nothing about it?!

2. Manafort was only investigated, only indicted, (and if convicted), and only convicted because he was associated with Trump as part of the campaign team that helped Trump overcome the 'Hillary Landslide' to beat Hillary for the Presidency in 2016.

3. It is obvious that Mueller was interested in punishing anyone associated with Trump because evidence shows The Podesta Brothers' firm were partnered with Manafort's firm and are just as guilty as Manafort.

Mueller refused to indict ALL those involved in the crime, just the ones associated with Trump. The Podestas are, after all closely connected to Hillary. Mueller gave the Podesta brothers Immunity from indictment / prosecution. This is just another example of how this has been one huge politically motivated Witch Hunt....

So being targeted unfairly in a politically motivated witch hunt could arguably be a justifiable reason to some for pardoning him.

CON:

1. If Manfort is found guilty of the crimes for which he was indicted, then he is guilty of a crime and deserves to face the punishment for his actions.

2. It does not matter who else was involved in the crime and who was protected from indictment for whatever reason. 'Don't do the crime if you can't do the time'.

3. The Trump haters will claim Trump is only protecting a 'Co-Conspirator', despite no evidence ever being found to prove Trump did anything illegal regarding the Russians.

So, IF Trump does pardon Manafort IF he is convicted, what's your view (even though I am pretty sure I already know - I am still curious...)?

Clearly any criminal who is a friend of Trump's deserves a pardon.

Maybe they could just treat Manafort like they did Hilary, he should get justice then right?

Silly far left drone troll!
Yeah go after his lying ass for 25 years like the morons did to Hillary

PRO:

CON:

Maybe they could just treat Manafort like they did Hilary, he should get justice then right?

I agree- Manafort should be treated like Clinton- neither should get a pardon.

Exactly you believe Clinton should not be jailed for her crimes and that anyone not far left should be treated differently.

I think everyone should be punished for their crimes as per the law.

Since neither Manafort or Clinton have been convicted of any crimes yet, I don't think either should be sentenced to jail.

If Manafort is convicted I think he should be sent to jail.

Why do you think that those on the left should be treated differently?

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -
Wrong. Manafort acted as a pro-Kremlin foreign agent all the way up to 2014.

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

Any more total bullshit you wish to parrot, lickspittle?
care to offer up a viable link to this? it's not like you and your word alone have a ton of cred in here.
See post 18.

It's common knowledge, except in whatever propaganda universe you and easyt dwell.

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

care to offer up a viable link to this? it's not like you and your word alone have a ton of cred in here.
You really should stop projecting. It makes you look even more stupid. I have ALWAYS been able to back up what I say, unlike you willfully blind rubes willing to parrot what you are told to parrot.

Here's some more stuff for you to chew on. The actual indictment: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Note the dates.

Defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., (MANAFORT) and RICHARD W. GATES Ill (GA TES) served for years as political consultants and lobbyist'i. Between at least 2006 and 2015, MANAFORT and GATES acted as unregistered agents of the Government of Ukraine, the Party of Regions ( a Ukrainian political party whose leader Victor Yanukovych was President from 2010 to 2014), Yanukovych, and the Opposition Bloc (a successor to the Party of Regions that formed in 2014 when Yanukovych fled to Russia). MANAFORT and GATES generated tens of millions of dollars in income as a result of their Ukraine work. 111 order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through at least 2016, MAN AF ORT and OATES laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts.

PRO:

CON:

I hope he does. Owning the libs...man would they have a shit fit......it would be hilarious......
Another pseudocon benchmark set and noted.

PRO:

CON:

Exactly you believe Clinton should not be jailed for her crimes and that anyone not far left should be treated differently.

Since neither Manafort or Clinton have been convicted of any crimes yet, I don't think either should be sentenced to jail.

I for one don't think anyone should be treated differently But if they find Manafort did all he's been accused of I hope they throw the book at him and that goes for all others that had russian connections trying to pervert our elections

I for one don't think anyone should be treated differently But if they find Manafort did all he's been accused of I hope they throw the book at him and that goes for all others that had russian connections trying to pervert our elections
Manafort is not on trial for anything to do with Russian Interference or the 2016 elections, idiot

He is on trial for a crime that supposedly happened more than a decade ago.

Bwuhahaha...

PRO:

CON:

See how the far left does not see how the two have already been treated differently?

Typical far left troll mentality.

Another far left drone that does not have a clue of anything.

Proof why the far left religion is so dangerous.

This has nothing to do with any type of collusion.

And the power to be have said no elections systems were hacked and no votes had been changed.

Then again based on what it is claim the Russians did do, the far left media could be brought on the same charges.

He is on trial for a crime that supposedly happened more than a decade ago.

Bwuhahaha...
I've already busted your lie wide open, dipshit. See post 25.

Jesus, how many topics do you start every day with steaming piles of fresh bullshit from your propaganda outlets? From their asses to your mouth to this forum.

You're like diarrhea all over this forum!

Good god man, do you have not have a shred of self-respect?

No pardon. If it were connected to campaign activities maybe, but not for tax evasion and bank fraud.

No defense case means perpetual appeals, and I think this judge will release Manny pending final resolution. He will die a free man.

PRO:

CON:

Another pseudocon benchmark set and noted.

ok......note me!

Hmmmmm....

You really should stop projecting. It makes you look even more stupid. I have ALWAYS been able to back up what I say, unlike you willfully blind rubes willing to parrot what you are told to parrot.

Here's some more stuff for you to chew on. The actual indictment: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Note the dates.

Defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., (MANAFORT) and RICHARD W. GATES Ill (GA TES) served for years as political consultants and lobbyist'i. Between at least 2006 and 2015, MANAFORT and GATES acted as unregistered agents of the Government of Ukraine, the Party of Regions ( a Ukrainian political party whose leader Victor Yanukovych was President from 2010 to 2014), Yanukovych, and the Opposition Bloc (a successor to the Party of Regions that formed in 2014 when Yanukovych fled to Russia). MANAFORT and GATES generated tens of millions of dollars in income as a result of their Ukraine work. 111 order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through at least 2016, MAN AF ORT and OATES laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts.
you, like most liberals, backing up what you say is nothing more than shouting insults at the other side as if it's an exclamation point to your own posts. look at your posting. how many do you see where you're NOT insulting someone or calling them names? YES the other side does it too and yes, i call them out for it from time to time also.

and note this still has not jack nor shit to do with the election. also note i've already said if found guilty, no pardon. let the sentence ride and stop bitching when caught but this applies to everyone, not just people the left hates.

chew on that, son.

Last edited:
Nope - let him rot, and give him a cell big enough for Roger "Bug Eyes" Stone, Little Jared and Don "Guido" Trump Junior to join in the fun soon.

Forum List

Back