Manafort's Pardon

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
IF Manafort gets convicted and IF President Trump Pardons him, DOES HE DESERVE TO BE PARDONED?

PRO:

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort - a crime that has noting to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel - to investigate Russian interference, the effect Russia's interference had on the 2016 election, and the (now proven fake) 'Trump illegal collusion'. (Mueller can go back more than a decade to investigate nothing to do with why he was hired, but he can't go back 4 years to when the Russians started their interference and when Obama learned of what thy were doing but chose to do nothing about it?!

2. Manafort was only investigated, only indicted, (and if convicted), and only convicted because he was associated with Trump as part of the campaign team that helped Trump overcome the 'Hillary Landslide' to beat Hillary for the Presidency in 2016.

3. It is obvious that Mueller was interested in punishing anyone associated with Trump because evidence shows The Podesta Brothers' firm were partnered with Manafort's firm and are just as guilty as Manafort.

Mueller refused to indict ALL those involved in the crime, just the ones associated with Trump. The Podestas are, after all closely connected to Hillary. Mueller gave the Podesta brothers Immunity from indictment / prosecution. This is just another example of how this has been one huge politically motivated Witch Hunt....

So being targeted unfairly in a politically motivated witch hunt could arguably be a justifiable reason to some for pardoning him.

CON:

1. If Manfort is found guilty of the crimes for which he was indicted, then he is guilty of a crime and deserves to face the punishment for his actions.

2. It does not matter who else was involved in the crime and who was protected from indictment for whatever reason. 'Don't do the crime if you can't do the time'.

3. The Trump haters will claim Trump is only protecting a 'Co-Conspirator', despite no evidence ever being found to prove Trump did anything illegal regarding the Russians.

So, IF Trump does pardon Manafort IF he is convicted, what's your view (even though I am pretty sure I already know - I am still curious...)?

I suspect Trump will wait till the week before he leaves office

Trump will not pardon Manafort until he is a week less than out of office.

Gates was originally charged with the exact same crimes.
He opted to turn on Manafort and will walk away scott
free.

That will be played up big. Manafort will get a pardon,
when Trump steps down from office or after the 2022
midterms.

They will try to gin up some impeachment charges so Trump can't pardon him.

No pardon. Let that sneaky asshole pay his dues.

Last edited:
IF Manafort gets convicted and IF President Trump Pardons him, DOES HE DESERVE TO BE PARDONED?

PRO:

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort - a crime that has noting to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel - to investigate Russian interference, the effect Russia's interference had on the 2016 election, and the (now proven fake) 'Trump illegal collusion'. (Mueller can go back more than a decade to investigate nothing to do with why he was hired, but he can't go back 4 years to when the Russians started their interference and when Obama learned of what thy were doing but chose to do nothing about it?!

2. Manafort was only investigated, only indicted, (and if convicted), and only convicted because he was associated with Trump as part of the campaign team that helped Trump overcome the 'Hillary Landslide' to beat Hillary for the Presidency in 2016.

3. It is obvious that Mueller was interested in punishing anyone associated with Trump because evidence shows The Podesta Brothers' firm were partnered with Manafort's firm and are just as guilty as Manafort.

Mueller refused to indict ALL those involved in the crime, just the ones associated with Trump. The Podestas are, after all closely connected to Hillary. Mueller gave the Podesta brothers Immunity from indictment / prosecution. This is just another example of how this has been one huge politically motivated Witch Hunt....

So being targeted unfairly in a politically motivated witch hunt could arguably be a justifiable reason to some for pardoning him.

CON:

1. If Manfort is found guilty of the crimes for which he was indicted, then he is guilty of a crime and deserves to face the punishment for his actions.

2. It does not matter who else was involved in the crime and who was protected from indictment for whatever reason. 'Don't do the crime if you can't do the time'.

3. The Trump haters will claim Trump is only protecting a 'Co-Conspirator', despite no evidence ever being found to prove Trump did anything illegal regarding the Russians.

So, IF Trump does pardon Manafort IF he is convicted, what's your view (even though I am pretty sure I already know - I am still curious...)?

Clearly any criminal who is a friend of Trump's deserves a pardon.

It would depend on the sentence. If it is incredibly stupid then yes.

If he just gets probation, then no.

But I do not think he should get any pardon at all.

PRO:

CON:

Maybe they could just treat Manafort like they did Hilary, he should get justice then right?

Silly far left drone troll!

PRO:

CON:

Maybe they could just treat Manafort like they did Hilary, he should get justice then right?

I agree- Manafort should be treated like Clinton- neither should get a pardon.

PRO:

CON:

I agree- Manafort should be treated like Clinton- neither should get a pardon.

Exactly you believe Clinton should not be jailed for her crimes and that anyone not far left should be treated differently.

I think it would be hilarious if the pro-Kremlin foreign agent, Traitor Trump, pardons Manafort for being a pro-Kremlin foreign agent.

I doubt he will get a pardon.

If he's convicted then let him serve his time.

If he isn't convicted then he can go his merry way.

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -
Wrong. Manafort acted as a pro-Kremlin foreign agent all the way up to 2014.

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

Any more total bullshit you wish to parrot, lickspittle?

Why would Trump pardon Manafort? He was just an intern going on coffee runs and Trump doesn’t even know who he is!

Voloshin still has ties with the ex-Party of Regions, which Manafort rebranded in 2014 as the Opposition Bloc. (Manafort’s consultancy in Ukraine continued until at least parliamentary elections in 2014.)
How Trump's campaign chief got a strongman elected president of Ukraine

easyt is once again caught drinking piss. What an easy mark this lickspittle is! :lol:

FYI, the Party of Regions was a coalition of mobsters. Literally.

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -
Wrong. Manafort acted as a pro-Kremlin foreign agent all the way up to 2014.

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

Any more total bullshit you wish to parrot, lickspittle?
care to offer up a viable link to this? it's not like you and your word alone have a ton of cred in here.

A pro-Kremlin agent acted as Trump's campaign manager.

All know that is truth, iceberg.

New Topics

Forum List

Back