Manafort's Pardon

I think everyone should be punished for their crimes as per the law.

Since neither Manafort or Clinton have been convicted of any crimes yet, I don't think either should be sentenced to jail.

If Manafort is convicted I think he should be sent to jail.

Why do you think that those on the left should be treated differently?

Because they are autocrats in the design of Trump, Putin, Erdogan and Baby Kim who think that imprisoning one's political enemies is a fine idea.

Manafort isn't worried.
He has been told by his lawyers that there will be a hung jury.
That means Mueller has no legal authority to get a retrial.
There are jurors who are asking why Mueller dropped 22 charges against Gates in order to 'get' Manafort.
Those jurors are going to let Manafort walk.
Ultimately it's Mueller's team of incompetent prosecutors who will be disgraced.
"You all had Manafort by the balls and you let him get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Next time 'Better call Saul'.

Manafort is not on trial for anything to do with Russian Interference or the 2016 elections, idiot

He is on trial for a crime that supposedly happened more than a decade ago.

Bwuhahaha...

You're missing a big part of the trial. He offered an unqualified small town banking clown a job as Secretary of the Army in the Trump administration in exchange for 16 million in loans.

Manafort emailed Kushner with recommendations for senior administration posts - CNNPolitics

dannyboys is living in la la land if he thinks there is going to be a hung jury.

Manafort isn't worried.
He has been told by his lawyers that there will be a hung jury.
That means Mueller has no legal authority to get a retrial.
There are jurors who are asking why Mueller dropped 22 charges against Gates in order to 'get' Manafort.
Those jurors are going to let Manafort walk.
Ultimately it's Mueller's team of incompetent prosecutors who will be disgraced.
"You all had Manafort by the balls and you let him get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Next time 'Better call Saul'.

Interesting fantasy - Carry on :rolleyes:

Since neither Manafort or Clinton have been convicted of any crimes yet, I don't think either should be sentenced to jail.

Because they are autocrats in the design of Trump, Putin, Erdogan and Baby Kim who think that imprisoning one's political enemies is a fine idea.
and who wants to impeach trump and throw him in jail again?

oh. his political enemies.

dannyboys is living in la la land if he thinks there is going to be a hung jury.

COULD happen if a hardcore Trumpling made it onto the jury. But Manafort doesn't walk in that case.

He can not only be retried - If The Mango Menace pardons him he will be tried for many of the same crimes by state prosecutors. Additionally, he will be forced to testify in front of a federal grand jury with no 5th amendment privilege.

Like most Trumptards, Danny makes it up as he goes. ;-)

Manafort is not on trial for anything to do with Russian Interference or the 2016 elections, idiot

Bwuhahaha...

You're missing a big part of the trial. He offered an unqualified small town banking clown a job as Secretary of the Army in the Trump administration in exchange for 16 million in loans.

Manafort emailed Kushner with recommendations for senior administration posts - CNNPolitics
'HE' - you mean TRUMP?

Yeah, I didn't think so. So still no evidence of crimes against Trump... Next.

Bwuhahaha...

'HE' - you mean TRUMP?

Yeah, I didn't think so. So still no evidence of crimes against Trump... Next.

No - Obviously I am talking about Crooked Paul. You claimed all the crimes happened a decade ago. I called BS

Trump should pardon Manaford just for the entertainment value of seeing the Left Wingers throw Conniption Fits.

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -
Wrong. Manafort acted as a pro-Kremlin foreign agent all the way up to 2014.

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

Any more total bullshit you wish to parrot, lickspittle?
care to offer up a viable link to this? it's not like you and your word alone have a ton of cred in here.
You really should stop projecting. It makes you look even more stupid. I have ALWAYS been able to back up what I say, unlike you willfully blind rubes willing to parrot what you are told to parrot.

Here's some more stuff for you to chew on. The actual indictment: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Note the dates.

Defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., (MANAFORT) and RICHARD W. GATES Ill (GA TES) served for years as political consultants and lobbyist'i. Between at least 2006 and 2015, MANAFORT and GATES acted as unregistered agents of the Government of Ukraine, the Party of Regions ( a Ukrainian political party whose leader Victor Yanukovych was President from 2010 to 2014), Yanukovych, and the Opposition Bloc (a successor to the Party of Regions that formed in 2014 when Yanukovych fled to Russia). MANAFORT and GATES generated tens of millions of dollars in income as a result of their Ukraine work. 111 order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through at least 2016, MAN AF ORT and OATES laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts.
you, like most liberals, backing up what you say is nothing more than shouting insults at the other side as if it's an exclamation point to your own posts. look at your posting. how many do you see where you're NOT insulting someone or calling them names? YES the other side does it too and yes, i call them out for it from time to time also.

and note this still has not jack nor shit to do with the election. also note i've already said if found guilty, no pardon. let the sentence ride and stop bitching when caught but this applies to everyone, not just people the left hates.

chew on that, son.
Moving the goalposts now, kid? :lol:

Sorry I shoved your bullshit right back up your ass. That must suck for you. Deal with it.

Sorry pal, that ain't gonna work. Trump wants to throw everyone in jail who crosses him - Obama, Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, Bill, Hillary etc etc etc DESPITE that facts that no crimes exist.

Once a confessions and convictions take place, damn straight they should either sing bigly, or do the time.

1. Mueller went back more than a decade - before Barak Obama was even elected President - to dig up a crime for which he could indict Manafort -

Then the pro-Kremlin foreign agent offered to work for FREE as Trump's campaign manager.

Hmmmmm....

care to offer up a viable link to this? it's not like you and your word alone have a ton of cred in here.
You really should stop projecting. It makes you look even more stupid. I have ALWAYS been able to back up what I say, unlike you willfully blind rubes willing to parrot what you are told to parrot.

Here's some more stuff for you to chew on. The actual indictment: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Note the dates.

Defendants PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR., (MANAFORT) and RICHARD W. GATES Ill (GA TES) served for years as political consultants and lobbyist'i. Between at least 2006 and 2015, MANAFORT and GATES acted as unregistered agents of the Government of Ukraine, the Party of Regions ( a Ukrainian political party whose leader Victor Yanukovych was President from 2010 to 2014), Yanukovych, and the Opposition Bloc (a successor to the Party of Regions that formed in 2014 when Yanukovych fled to Russia). MANAFORT and GATES generated tens of millions of dollars in income as a result of their Ukraine work. 111 order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through at least 2016, MAN AF ORT and OATES laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts.
you, like most liberals, backing up what you say is nothing more than shouting insults at the other side as if it's an exclamation point to your own posts. look at your posting. how many do you see where you're NOT insulting someone or calling them names? YES the other side does it too and yes, i call them out for it from time to time also.

and note this still has not jack nor shit to do with the election. also note i've already said if found guilty, no pardon. let the sentence ride and stop bitching when caught but this applies to everyone, not just people the left hates.

chew on that, son.

Sorry I shoved your bullshit right back up your ass. That must suck for you. Deal with it.
really? what part again did i miss about this trial being a part of the RUSSIA hysteria?

and again you cant post without insulting.

Sorry pal, that ain't gonna work. Trump wants to throw everyone in jail who crosses him - Obama, Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey, Bill, Hillary etc etc etc DESPITE that facts that no crimes exist.

Once a confessions and convictions take place, damn straight they should either sing bigly, or do the time.
and what crimes exist for trump?

Hmmmmm....

Note the dates.

chew on that, son.

really? what part again did i miss about this trial being a part of the RUSSIA hysteria?

and again you cant post without insulting.
No one said this was about Russian collusion. The dipshit who started this topic claimed Manafort was being tried for a crime he committed over a decade ago. That was a lie, and I called him on it. Then you stepped in it.

As for posting without insulting, that's fucking rich coming from the guy who said "it's not like you and your word alone have a ton of cred in here." Fucking hypocrite, you had it coming to you.

I blew the OP claim and you out of the water. Deal with it, kid. Go cry in someone else's corner.

Last edited:

and what crimes exist for trump?

Suspected crimes - The short list for starters

Obstruction of Justice
Criminal conspiracy
Tax evasion
Money laundering
Emoluments crimes
Violation of Federal Election Law
Structuring payments to avoid bank-reporting requirements

Last edited:
Just to catch everyone up, if you tell a lie, I am going to kick you in the nuts. If you hate being insulted, then DON'T FUCKING TELL LIES!

I know how difficult not lying is for some of you. You are just going to have to deal with being called on your bullshit.

Forum List

Back