Manafort should have worn a "WH FOR SALE" T-Shirt....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager? Was it for his connection to Russians?

Actually, my friend, the lingering question should be:
"Was Manafort Trump's pick, or was Manafort picked for him?"

Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager? Was it for his connection to Russians?
Why does anyone in their right mind think that being connected to Russia would be a good thing? Well we know that for one it would be Hillary. But Trump? He didn't need their money he spent far less then did Hillary. This whole affair is going to turn around to bite Hillary and the democrats in the ass and I am going to enjoy watching.

Why did Pres Trump pick him as his campaign manager?

His resume, Manafort served on 4 Presidential Campaigns (3 successful) and has broad and deep K street & foreign connections.

As it turns out it appears that Manafort was just a cleaner cut more well rounded version of Jack Abramoff, apparently Team Trump needs to work on refining its vetting process but on the plus side Trump did come to his senses and axed him pretty quickly.

Why does anyone in their right mind think that being connected to Russia would be a good thing? Well we know that for one it would be Hillary. But Trump? He didn't need their money he spent far less then did Hillary. This whole affair is going to turn around to bite Hillary and the democrats in the ass and I am going to enjoy watching.
Yes, of course you believe those lies about Hillary's Russian connections.:rolleyes:

Why don't you try FACT CHECKING before you spill your goo?

edit;

Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia

Last edited:

His resume, Manafort served on 4 Presidential Campaigns (3 successful) and has broad and deep K street & foreign connections.

As it turns out it appears that Manafort was just a cleaner cut more well rounded version of Jack Abramoff, apparently Team Trump needs to work on refining its vetting process but on the plus side Trump did come to his senses and axed him pretty quickly.
Why would he want someone with DEEP K street connections when Trump ran on draining the swamp?

But why would he want someone whose foreign experience was backing dictators who were adversaries to the USA?

The vetting was terrible!

But it also could be intentional.....Flynn was doing the same as Manafort....?

Manafort should have worn a "WH FOR SALE" T-Shirt...

Why should he need to? Barackass Obama and Hillary the Pig Slut have already been trying to sell out the nation for ages! And sell it out they have: Left, Right, Forwards, Backwards, Up and Down. The Clintons even put the Lincoln Bedroom up for sale all for a nice Clinton Donation.

So please take your FAKE NEWS about Manafort and keep it in your pocket.

Agreed......but let me add....

Manafort did not play a limited role in the campaign. He was involved with the campaign for five months, serving as campaign chairman for three of those months until he resigned/fired.. ....

Manafort should have worn a "WH FOR SALE" T-Shirt...

Why should he need to? Barackass Obama and Hillary the Pig Slut have already been trying to sell out the nation for ages! And sell it out they have: Left, Right, Forwards, Backwards, Up and Down. The Clintons even put the Lincoln Bedroom up for sale all for a nice Clinton Donation.

That reminds me....how many bedrooms at Mara Largo has Trump sold this year to foreign nationals?

Last edited:

WOW....Trump CULT membership at its worst.....

Is this thread about Obama or Clinton????................Yes or No?

Is your ONLY defense of the orange clown an attack on Obama and/or Clinton??
Yes or No?

Are those emails by Manafort to a Russian oligarch "fake news"??? Yes or No?

Answer those questions and STOP drinking orange kool-aid.

That reminds me....how many bedrooms at Mara Margo has Trump sold this year to foreign nationals?

We may never know since the orange charlatan has refused to disclose the signing-in records of his wanna-be cronies at Mar-a-Largo....LOL

Agreed......but let me add....

Manafort did not play a limited role in the campaign. He was involved with the campaign for five months, serving as campaign chairman for three of those months until he resigned/fired.. ....

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!! And I bet he convinced everyone to put Russian dressing on their salads.
He used the Putin mind changing machine...

Forum List

Back