Manafort guilty.

I asked a Trump supporter what was Whitewater -- they thought I was talking about rafting....let that marinate for a minute.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzz.

It's called opposition research and it is quite common in DC.

Now, taking opposition research and feeding it to the FBI so that the Obama admin could use it as a pre-text to spy on Trump's political campaign...that's an entirely different kettle-o-fish...and it stinks to high heaven.

Breaking into the campaign headquarters of the opposing party and hacking the computers of the opposing party isn't "opposition research". They are called "breaking and entering" and "computer hacking". Both of those are crimes.

Or do you call taking things from the store without paying for it "borrowing"?

Oh, and holding up a bank is called "taking out a loan".....

How about some links Sherlock?

Or do you mean the emails to and from Trump Jr. about the Russia government having "opposition research" for the Trump campain?

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

To Donald JR - "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

To Don Jr "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - "

To Don Jr. "Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info"

Don, "Rob could we speak now?"

To Don: "What number he could call?"

Don Jr. "My cell [REDACTED] thanks"

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

"“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Connect the dots - Wikipedia

Connect the dots (also known as dot to dot or join the dots) is a form of puzzle containing a sequence of numbered dots. When a line is drawn connecting the dots the outline of an object is revealed. ... The use of numbers can be replaced with letters or other symbols.

Is it really that hard for you to look up this stuff?

In realityland, the meeting ended up being about the Magnitsky Act and Russian Orphans, so a big nothingburger.

And it was a set up by the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate in the first place.

Yeah, and I bet you believe that the Clinton's have had political opponents killed too.

Considering their ethics and morality, it's hardly a stretch.

Breaking into the campaign headquarters of the opposing party and hacking the computers of the opposing party isn't "opposition research". They are called "breaking and entering" and "computer hacking". Both of those are crimes.

Or do you call taking things from the store without paying for it "borrowing"?

Oh, and holding up a bank is called "taking out a loan".....

Or do you mean the emails to and from Trump Jr. about the Russia government having "opposition research" for the Trump campain?

To Donald JR - "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

To Don Jr "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - "

To Don Jr. "Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info"

"“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Connect the dots (also known as dot to dot or join the dots) is a form of puzzle containing a sequence of numbered dots. When a line is drawn connecting the dots the outline of an object is revealed. ... The use of numbers can be replaced with letters or other symbols.

In realityland, the meeting ended up being about the Magnitsky Act and Russian Orphans, so a big nothingburger.

Yeah, and I bet you believe that the Clinton's have had political opponents killed too.

Do you feel the Clintons are more powerful than Trump? Even though Trump is the president who gets to appoint the Attorney and deputy attorney general and set policy for the DOJ -- even tho he gets to appoint the head of the FBI -- even tho he has republican majority in both the house and senate -- are you saying with all of that, Hillary is still more powerful?

Do you feel the Clintons are more powerful than Trump? Even though Trump is the president who gets to appoint the Attorney and deputy attorney general and set policy for the DOJ -- even tho gets to appoint the head of the FBI -- even tho he has republican majority in both the house and senate -- are you saying with all of that, Hillary is still more powerful?

Seriously? Trump is under assault by all of the Swamp-Obama-Clinton embeds in the Executive Branch. They are trying to perform a coup.

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

No. The witch hunt is finding Trump colluding with the Russians.

All this is just what it is. Crime.

Donald would seem to disagree with you.

In the News Today:

Aides Try To Distract Trump While The Walls Come Crashing Down Around Them

As President Donald Trump flew to West Virginia for a rally Tuesday night, he carried heavy cargo—a conviction for his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, a guilty plea from his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, an indictment of one of his earliest endorsers Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) and a story about his National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow inviting a white nationalist publisher to his birthday party.

:dance::dance::dance:

If I remember Correctly....the Lying Scum Sucking Shit Hole Fascist 45 invited Russia to hack HRC's emails....that is considered Colluision.

But right now, I'll take that GumbaLooking Fuck Manafort going to jail for the rest of his miserable fucking life. He still faces trial next month as well....and as an extra added attraction Cohen is a Cooperating Witness and admits that Putin's Blow Job Buddy told him to pay off Stephanie Clifford and Karen McDougal.

Then there is fact that Michael Flynn is also a Cooperating Witness.

McGahn is also talking with the Special Prosecutor, to the tune of 30-Hours over 9-Months. McGahn refused to fire Mueller knowing that doing so would have Obstruction of Justice.

Go ahead do your dumb shit smiley face emogi's. You people would rather a Russian Backed Fascist in the White House anyway. You do not love your country, you hate your country and hero worship Russia.

Me, I've got me a huge bag of Kettle Korn and I'm gonna kick and enjoy myself as the Racist Fuckwad Asshole 45 goes down in flames.

Do you feel the Clintons are more powerful than Trump? Even though Trump is the president who gets to appoint the Attorney and deputy attorney general and set policy for the DOJ -- even tho gets to appoint the head of the FBI -- even tho he has republican majority in both the house and senate -- are you saying with all of that, Hillary is still more powerful?

Seriously? Trump is under assault by all of the Swamp-Obama-Clinton embeds in the Executive Branch. They are trying to perform a coup.
So Hillary and Obama are more powerful? Got it

I mean, I knew Trump was weak, but you would think being President would count for something

Trump, the unindicted co-conspiractor for multiple felonies?

Trump *is* the swamp. He surrounded himself with grifters, liars, tax cheats, frauds and embezzlers. Or as Trump likes to call them, the 'best people'.

So Hillary and Obama are more powerful? Got it

I mean, I knew Trump was weak, but you would think being President would count for something

I love the new 'But Trump is a helpless pussy!' defense.

Did this guy just claim that Trump has Obama-Clinton embeds in the Executive Branch?? Is this really the excuse you want to go with?

So please tell me how these agencies are "assaulting" Trump?

• Department of Agriculture (USDA)
  • Department of Commerce (DOC)
  • Department of Defense (DOD)
  • Department of Education.
  • Department of Energy (DOE)
  • Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
  • Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
  • Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

No, the DOJ is not part of the Executive branch..

No, the FBI is not part of the Executive branch..

So how is some mid level official at the Dept Of Commerce assaulting Trump?

Paranoid and Bizarre Bovine excrement. The executive branch heads are all Trump appointee. The rank and file ore career people who just want to do their jobs It is true that those career people in some agencies like the EPA are distraught at not being able to protect the environment. Moral is in the toilet thanks to T-Rump and his moronic and corrupt minions that he installed there , but a coup?? Fucking idiotic!

Paranoid and Bizarre Bovine excrement. The executive branch heads are all Trump appointee. The rank and file ore career people who just want to do their jobs It is true that those career people in some agencies like the EPA are distraught at not being able to protect the environment. Moral is in the toilet thanks to T-Rump and his moronic and corrupt minions that he installed there , but a coup?? Fucking idiotic!

And of course, Trumps own IG did an investigation into the FBI, and found no evidence that political bias affected investigative decisions.

But the conspiracy nutjobs don't like the IG's findings. So they've folded Trump's own IG into their tinfoil clad fantasy as well.

You can't fix stupid.

In the news today

Cohen And Manafort Convictions Not About Russia, But Still Trouble For Trump | HuffPost

The guilt of Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort shows that people on Trump’s team were accustomed to breaking the law.

The fall of Manafort and Cohen does not bode well for Trump. Scoring eight guilty convictions against Manafort is a significant credibility boost for Mueller’s team, which has been accused by Trump and his allies of conducting a “witch hunt” against the president. Manafort now appears to be weighing whether he should try to cooperate with Mueller’s team or hold out for a pardon from Trump — a move that might just be too corrupt for even the president’s Republican supporters in Congress to support.

Constitutionally, a pardon could happen. The only problem, former federal prosecutor Harry Sandick said, is if Trump’s team expressly discussed with Manafort that the purpose of pardoning him was to block the Mueller investigation.

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

In the news today

Cohen And Manafort Convictions Not About Russia, But Still Trouble For Trump | HuffPost

The guilt of Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort shows that people on Trump’s team were accustomed to breaking the law.

The fall of Manafort and Cohen does not bode well for Trump. Scoring eight guilty convictions against Manafort is a significant credibility boost for Mueller’s team, which has been accused by Trump and his allies of conducting a “witch hunt” against the president. Manafort now appears to be weighing whether he should try to cooperate with Mueller’s team or hold out for a pardon from Trump — a move that might just be too corrupt for even the president’s Republican supporters in Congress to support.

Constitutionally, a pardon could happen. The only problem, former federal prosecutor Harry Sandick said, is if Trump’s team expressly discussed with Manafort that the purpose of pardoning him was to block the Mueller investigation.

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Trump surrounded himself with grifters, thieves, liars, frauds, tax cheats and embezzlers. Or as Trump likes to call them, the 'best people'.

kc-shs-e1534964172453.png

Sarah Sanders fumes as CNN reporter corners her for not explaining Trump's contradictory Cohen comments

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg: :poop::poop::poop:

From the Bat Shit Crazy Corner :

WATCH: Alabama pastor speaks in tongues demanding prayers for Trump because 'witchcraft's trying to take this country over'

Screen-Shot-2018-08-22-at-4.27.44-PM.png

It’s time to pray for the president,” Kilpatrick said. He went on to cite 2 Kings 9:22, which blames Jezebel for witchcraft.

“When Elijah faced Jezebel, he was facing witchcraft,” he said. “What’s happening right now in America, is witchcraft’s trying to take this country over. It’s witchcraft that’s trying to take America back over.”

From the Bat Shit Crazy Corner :

WATCH: Alabama pastor speaks in tongues demanding prayers for Trump because 'witchcraft's trying to take this country over'

Screen-Shot-2018-08-22-at-4.27.44-PM.png

It’s time to pray for the president,” Kilpatrick said. He went on to cite 2 Kings 9:22, which blames Jezebel for witchcraft.

“When Elijah faced Jezebel, he was facing witchcraft,” he said. “What’s happening right now in America, is witchcraft’s trying to take this country over. It’s witchcraft that’s trying to take America back over.”

Laughing........so it really was a 'witch' hunt!

You are incredibly misinformed. The Executive branch is chockfull of Obama appointees, quite a few of whom have been working to overthrow Trump since before he took office. The fact that you are copacetic with such corruption is rather revealing.

You are incredibly misinformed. The Executive branch is chockfull of Obama appointees, quite a few of whom have been working to overthrow Trump since before he took office. The fact that you are copacetic with such corruption is rather revealing.

And you have proof of that?

Forum List

Back