Man with gun ends stabbing spree at Utah store

The salesman will still be dead.

Zimmerman should have listened to the dispatcher's advise.

Salesman should have heeded the sign.

You increase your odds of a gunshot wound free life by not inserting yourself in somebody else's business these days.

Doesnt make it right. Does make it smart for self-preservation.

"Yes Mr. Smith...I have some samples to show you. I'll just reach into my brief..."

Blammo.

That would be a crime. Go to jail and due process.

If evidence leads a jury to convict. Jail for life.

Yes it would. Of course the guy who pulled the gun will say, "I felt threatened." FoxNews will take up his cause; there'll be threads here condemning the salesman for reaching into the briefcase and not properly identifying himself--I'm surprised you guys haven't rushed to the defense of the psycho in Florida as you did with Zimmerman's offing of Martin; as many left wing loons here making idiotic comments as well.

I stand corrected. He is being defended by the right wing loons:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/236800-flordia-man-murders-door-to-door-salesman-for-stepping-on-his-property-16.html#post5706396

Zimmerman should have listened to the dispatcher's advise.

Salesman should have heeded the sign.

You increase your odds of a gunshot wound free life by not inserting yourself in somebody else's business these days.

Doesnt make it right. Does make it smart for self-preservation.

Sucks to be the salesman and Travon I guess. You apparently increase your self-preservation by not being in Florida too. But of course laws and access to guns have nothing to do with gun regulations (or the lack thereof) and the amount of deaths caused by being shot. Perish the thought.

Last edited:
Sucks to be the salesman and Travon I guess.

My personal thought is:

Sales dude said "No Trespassing ? Fuck that I'm going on this man's land anyway"

And Trayvon said "Follow me in your gated community? Fuck that...you're going to die tonight cracker"

File under: Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

The fact they could be crimes and convictions had doesnt make you less dead.

Or what you think may be a knife...

Hope a steak knife salesman doesn't bring samples to your door.

It's amazing what passes for common sense nowadays.

Steak knife salesmen use their product to project force ?

They don't have to. All that has to happen is the gun owner has to think they are projecting force. Or are all gun owners infailable in threat assessment?

People generally err on the side of no force.. Even the police faced with a mass shooting take FOREVER to get all the forces in place.

There's one assistant principle who ran to his car for a weapon when a shooter was on his H.S. campus. Had the kid under control before the police even stepped in to see what was happening.. But you don't remember that one of course..

Sucks to be the salesman and Travon I guess.

My personal thought is:

Sales dude said "No Trespassing ? Fuck that I'm going on this man's land anyway"

And Trayvon said "Follow me in your gated community? Fuck that...you're going to die tonight cracker"

File under: Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

The fact they could be crimes and convictions had doesnt make you less dead.

Remind me not to go trick-or-treating in Florida this year.

"Here's your prize Timmy...blammo!. Hey! I had a sign. He should have known better!"

Oh right you mean when we were not even a country and people used ball muskets to hunt rabbits and shit, not full auto hand guns with extended mags......you know the 2nd amend. was when we DID NOT have a fully functional and standing army right? so militias were used as defence, So are you telling me the united states should disband our military and revert back to how and why the 2nd rmend. was written? should we have town militias defending our boarders? and the 6 year old reference was to Yemen who is 2nd in the world with guns per captia and they arm 6 year olds.......

You do realize the second amendment exists because we werent supposed to have a standing army, rather we had a civilian military called a militia.

The point being, people have a right to defend themselves from others and from oppressive governments. Hence the second amendment.

And yes, we should probably restore militias. Get citizens involved more.

Forum List

Back