Man with gun ends stabbing spree at Utah store

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

SALT LAKE CITY - A man with a gun is being credited with stopping another man who allegedly began stabbing people at a grocery store in Utah Thursday.

ABC4.com said the suspect bought a knife inside the Smith’s store, stood in the foyer, and began stabbing people.

See below to watch video

Two people were seriously injured, including one person who was stabbed in the stomach and another who was stabbed in the head and arms, according to the article.

Read more: Report: Man with gun ends stabbing spree at Utah store

I wonder why MSNBC erased the story?

I first saw this story via social media and was directed to a link at MSNBC they now have removed the story from their site:

We cannot find the page you requested.

Error 404

The link you followed may be broken or expired. Please try your link again or take a look at the blog's homepage

You can also view today's top news at msnbc.com.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ng-spree-at-salt-lake-city-grocery-store?lite

Top link:

man stops s - Google Search

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

SALT LAKE CITY - A man with a gun is being credited with stopping another man who allegedly began stabbing people at a grocery store in Utah Thursday.

ABC4.com said the suspect bought a knife inside the Smith’s store, stood in the foyer, and began stabbing people.

See below to watch video

Two people were seriously injured, including one person who was stabbed in the stomach and another who was stabbed in the head and arms, according to the article.

I first saw this story via social media and was directed to a link at MSNBC they now have removed the story from their site:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ng-spree-at-salt-lake-city-grocery-store?lite

Top link:

They probably want the shooter Prosecuted

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

See below to watch video

Top link:

Maybe, or they just don't want people to know that people with guns don't always do bad things...

CaféAuLait;5699535 said:
CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

Top link:

Maybe, or they just don't want people to know that people with guns don't always do bad things...

I'm surprised it made the news at all. To hear gun proponents commentary; this sort of thing happens all the time.

CaféAuLait;5699535 said:

I'm surprised it made the news at all. To hear gun proponents commentary; this sort of thing happens all the time.

See the thing is in a place like Utah, where everyone knows lots of people carry. Just that mere fact prevents many crimes. Criminals for instance have to think a bit harder about knocking over the local 7/11 when it is highly likely there is an armed person inside.

I watched the video in the OP link, and according to a witness, the guy with the knife shouted, "You killed my people! You killed my people!"

Insane.

I watched the video in the OP link, and according to a witness, the guy with the knife shouted, "You killed my people! You killed my people!"

Insane.

I wonder who his 'people are'? I also find it interesting that he stopped stabbing people the instant a gun was pulled on him and he was told to stop. In my mind if you are deranged or insane, such would not matter, you would continue until you were shot.

The other thing of value in the story is he purchased the knife and went straight on a stabbing spree...

CaféAuLait;5699535 said:

it's getting more common with people waking up. But I think it might have made the news because of Colorado, just a hunch ;)

Insane.

It sounds like he was black and the victims were white. This should have been prosecuted as a hate crime. But, of course, blacks can't do hate crimes.

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

See below to watch video

Error 404

The link you followed may be broken or expired. Please try your link again or take a look at the blog's homepage

Top link:

How about this, lets arm every person in the usa, legal age to buya gun 6 yours old. Lets let vigolanties carry out justice and lets call it a day, seeing as everyone wants no gun regulation and we have already more guns per person than any other nation, OR lets face facts, PEOPLE use GUNs to kill people. So if i see a fist fight where one guy is stopming the others head in, should I shoot him? What about a fight outside of a hockey game in the street where there are 20 vs 20 and I "feel like my life is in danger" and just mow those fucker down, or the best yet, let me go buy fully auto guns and extended clips and strap on some body armor and go have a shoot out that lasts 3 hours cause I outgun the police in everyway, hell why not allow privatge citizes access to rocket launchers.......this tea party shit is so fucking annoying YOU the TEA PARTY people are the real danger to our country, how many terror attacks have been on the US soil on mainland USA? now how many were a forien threat and how many where homegrowntea party fucks like some of you who play army on the weekends? fuck tarded tea party fools, you know the REAL tea party was about taxation with out representation, you fuck tards are even smart enough to know your little tiny movment in the modern era is false so why would us NORMAL people trust your judgment when it comes to gun violence, as a tea party people once told me in NJ(cheristy lover)2+2=5......hmmmm

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

See below to watch video

Error 404

Top link:

How about this, lets arm every person in the usa, legal age to buya gun 6 yours old. Lets let vigolanties carry out justice and lets call it a day, seeing as everyone wants no gun regulation and we have already more guns per person than any other nation, OR lets face facts, PEOPLE use GUNs to kill people. So if i see a fist fight where one guy is stopming the others head in, should I shoot him? What about a fight outside of a hockey game in the street where there are 20 vs 20 and I "feel like my life is in danger" and just mow those fucker down, or the best yet, let me go buy fully auto guns and extended clips and strap on some body armor and go have a shoot out that lasts 3 hours cause I outgun the police in everyway, hell why not allow privatge citizes access to rocket launchers.......this tea party shit is so fucking annoying YOU the TEA PARTY people are the real danger to our country, how many terror attacks have been on the US soil on mainland USA? now how many were a forien threat and how many where homegrowntea party fucks like some of you who play army on the weekends? fuck tarded tea party fools, you know the REAL tea party was about taxation with out representation, you fuck tards are even smart enough to know your little tiny movment in the modern era is false so why would us NORMAL people trust your judgment when it comes to gun violence, as a tea party people once told me in NJ(cheristy lover)2+2=5......hmmmm

Wow, legal age to buy a gun, 6 years old? You assume I am a Tea Partier?

Did you read the article, NO SHOTS were fired and people’s lives were saved. The people wounded were nearly killed with a knife.

I have news for you before the Tea Party existed people were for Gun rights.

Carry on with your hyperbole though...

CaféAuLait;5700174 said:
CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

Top link:

Wow, legal age to buy a gun, 6 years old? You assume I am a Tea Partier?

Did you read the article, NO SHOTS were fired and people’s lives were saved. The people wounded were nearly killed with a knife.

I have news for you before the Tea Party existed people were for Gun rights.

Carry on with your hyperbole though...

Oh right you mean when we were not even a country and people used ball muskets to hunt rabbits and shit, not full auto hand guns with extended mags......you know the 2nd amend. was when we DID NOT have a fully functional and standing army right? so militias were used as defence, So are you telling me the united states should disband our military and revert back to how and why the 2nd rmend. was written? should we have town militias defending our boarders? and the 6 year old reference was to Yemen who is 2nd in the world with guns per captia and they arm 6 year olds.......

CaféAuLait;5699765 said:

Insane.

I wonder who his 'people are'? I also find it interesting that he stopped stabbing people the instant a gun was pulled on him and he was told to stop. In my mind if you are deranged or insane, such would not matter, you would continue until you were shot.

The other thing of value in the story is he purchased the knife and went straight on a stabbing spree...

Background checks and waiting periods for knife sales!!!

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

See below to watch video

Error 404

Top link:

Smoke another rock, dude, you're losing it...

CaféAuLait;5699411 said:

Top link:

spoken like a true right wing nazi, deflect and insault never make a good argument back......sigh take your ss badge oh honor and go home

spoken like a true right wing nazi, deflect and insault never make a good argument back......sigh take your ss badge oh honor and go home

Well, the 'Nazi' argument didn't take long to fly out of your piehole, did it, dickbreath? You expect me to make a 'good argument' against your incoherent, insulting, childish rant? Fuck off and die, and die in a fire, with AIDS, and a cock up your ass, with a sphincter on your lips, and "Kumbayah" on your mind.

Fucking ignorant piece of shit!

Yeah we've had this dicussion, Nazis are leftwing...if you want ultimate right wing, do anarchists (no government)

Forum List

Back