Man Who Stabbed Muslim Cab Driver Was Part of a Pro-Mosque Group

Amazing how the dense-ness just permiates this thread now.

I was just thinking the exact same thing, b/c what you said made absolutely NO sense.

Let me ask you a simple question and maybe the lightbulb will come on.

What difference does it make that the cabbie was against the community center being built, when it comes to him being attacked?

Was he attacked b/c he was against it? If not, then absolutely nothing.

I still say you didn't make sense in that one post reply.

I was just thinking the exact same thing, b/c what you said made absolutely NO sense.

What difference does it make that the cabbie was against the community center being built, when it comes to him being attacked?

Why do you think that it is mentioned that he was against the "mosque".

Perhaps the poster should have mentioned he was against eating spinach too....but he didn't. So tell me, why mention that he was against the "mosque"??? It makes a point.......how?

Perhaps the poster should have mentioned he was against eating spinach too....but he didn't. So tell me, why mention that he was against the "mosque"??? It makes a point.......how?

Why can't you just answer a question bod? It would not kill you, you know. You ALWAYS have to answer with a question. I think that is what causes things you post to get confused.

What I get from the article is the cab driver was attacked b/c he was Muslim. He merely happens to be against the mosque (so that was mentioned in the article)...so the answer looks to be ''no, he was not attacked b/c he was against the mosque, he was attacked b/c he is Muslim, and b/c the one that attacked him is a nut case.

Does that mean that it is NOT the fault of the Iman and his wife and others who want the community center built?

I don't see how people can blame anything or anyone other than the guy who actually stabbed the cab driver.

Even considering the Muslim cab driver was against that location for the mosque while the psycho stabber was for that location for the mosque I still dont think you could blame the Imam if you are rational.

So what was the reason this guy stabbed the cabbie again? Something about him being a muslim, corect?

They're going "oh damn, we were hoping it was the white racist Republicans who done it"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He might be...you don't know...

Well, as you know, the whole thing was a horrible, horrible incident. Cause the guy stabbed was against the "mosque".

I think you missed the point of Pilgrim's post, and that is where the confusion began.

As usual, the liberals attempted to use this horrible, horrible incident to their political advantage...until it was discovered that the perpetrator belonged to a pro-Mosque group and that the victim was opposed to the Mosque.

All these back-and-forths are ignorant as far as I'm concerned...this mosque opposer pissed on rugs, this mosque supporter accosted a Holocaust survivor.

These folks on both sides are unbalanced. They need therapy, anger management or both.

And if you stab someone (other than in self defense), I don't give a damn which side you're on...you are a menace to society and need to be incarcerated for a long...long time.

Last edited:

Why can't you just answer a question bod? It would not kill you, you know. You ALWAYS have to answer with a question. I think that is what causes things you post to get confused.

What I get from the article is the cab driver was attacked b/c he was Muslim. He merely happens to be against the mosque (so that was mentioned in the article)...so the answer looks to be ''no, he was not attacked b/c he was against the mosque, he was attacked b/c he is Muslim, and b/c the one that attacked him is a nut case.

Sometimes, people just get tired of explaining things to people who should be adults who have adult thought processes. Sometimes, people just get tired of pretending that they don't know that the other person really knows what's going on, but wants to play dense.

Which are you?

He might be...you don't know...

Well, as you know, the whole thing was a horrible, horrible incident. Cause the guy stabbed was against the "mosque".

I think you missed the point of Pilgrim's post, and that is where the confusion began.

As usual, the liberals attempted to use this horrible, horrible incident to their political advantage...until it was discovered that the perpetrator belonged to a pro-Mosque group and that the victim was opposed to the Mosque.
All these back-and-forths are ignorant as far as I'm concerned...this mosque opposer pissed on rugs, this mosque supporter accosted a Holocaust survivor.

These folks on both sides are unbalanced. They need therapy, anger management or both.

And if you stab someone (other than in self defense), I don't give a damn which side you're on...you are a menace to society and need to be incarcerated for a long...long time.

And this is of concern.......why exactly?

Sometimes, people just get tired of explaining things to people who should be adults who have adult thought processes. Sometimes, people just get tired of pretending that they don't know that the other person really knows what's going on, but wants to play dense.

Which are you?

Which are you?

Oh stop playing dense!

Irony. It's the exact opposite of what the libs tried to make it out to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back