Amazon driver charged after fending off drunk, lewd migrant's alleged attack: police

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
New York is different now. Tourism and business will be gone for good.

I'm not sure about the assault with the ice, that probably changed the circumstances.

A New York City Amazon driver was charged by police after he tried to fight back after an allegedly drunk illegal immigrant exposed himself and tried to steal packages from the worker’s van, according to police and the New York Post.

The worker, who identified himself as Abu to the Post, said he was making a delivery in Clinton Hill in Brooklyn at around 4:45 p.m. on Sunday when he noticed the migrant clutching a beer bottle and masturbating on the street. The incident took place near 9 Hall Street, a shelter where the 26-year-old migrant, identified as Yeison Sanchez, lives, police said.

Abu said he told Sanchez to stop what he was doing, and that was when the situation started to escalate — resulting in the Amazon worker hitting the migrant in the head with an icy snowball.

If you have a video from somewhere other than Fox, which demands you remove all adware blocking software to view their site - I'll look.

I don't see justice in simply letting the Amazon driver off the hook. A grand jury and not police should be the ones listening to both sides of this story and deciding who should be charged in the confrontation. I believe the police did the right thing and the media is just doing its thing in whipping up emotions to peddle their wares.

Forum List

Back