Man Who Stabbed Muslim Cab Driver Was Part of a Pro-Mosque Group

Does that mean that it is NOT the fault of the Iman and his wife and others who want the community center built?

I don't see how people can blame anything or anyone other than the guy who actually stabbed the cab driver.

Even considering the Muslim cab driver was against that location for the mosque while the psycho stabber was for that location for the mosque I still dont think you could blame the Imam if you are rational.

So what was the reason this guy stabbed the cabbie again? Something about him being a muslim, corect?

Does'nt change the fact that the perp was a crazy drunk.
He could have said that a dog told him to do it..... that still does'nt change the fact that a crazy drunk stabbed an innocent cabbie, and oh, he was a muslim.

Does that mean that it is NOT the fault of the Iman and his wife and others who want the community center built?

I don't see how people can blame anything or anyone other than the guy who actually stabbed the cab driver.

Even considering the Muslim cab driver was against that location for the mosque while the psycho stabber was for that location for the mosque I still dont think you could blame the Imam if you are rational.

So what was the reason this guy stabbed the cabbie again? Something about him being a muslim, corect?

what is your point? are you suggesting he was not drunk and not crazy? is that your assertion?

I think you missed the point of Pilgrim's post, and that is where the confusion began.

As usual, the liberals attempted to use this horrible, horrible incident to their political advantage...until it was discovered that the perpetrator belonged to a pro-Mosque group and that the victim was opposed to the Mosque.
All these back-and-forths are ignorant as far as I'm concerned...this mosque opposer pissed on rugs, this mosque supporter accosted a Holocaust survivor.

These folks on both sides are unbalanced. They need therapy, anger management or both.

And if you stab someone (other than in self defense), I don't give a damn which side you're on...you are a menace to society and need to be incarcerated for a long...long time.

And this is of concern.......why exactly?

Irony. It's the exact opposite of what the libs tried to make it out to be.

Oooooh. Irony. What is Ironic about a muslim AGAINST the "mosque" being stabbed? As opposed to a muslim FOR the "mosque" being stabbed?

Yep. Apparently it doesn't matter what you believe, if you look Muslim or are Muslim in the asshole's mind you deserve to be slashed with a knife.

Frankly, if I was a Muslim or looked like a Muslim to others I would pretend to be against the Islamic Center while speaking on national tv...especially if I had children.

That may be cowardly but it sure beats getting slashed.

It will never stop amazing me how this stupid issue got blown up into what it has...what a bunch of whiny hateful brats Americans have become.

Isn't it funny how crazy mindless violence never seems to get the "appropriate" people???

I don't....do you see where I have said that I do?
see above
if you say there are "appropriate" people that violence SHOULD happen to you are supporting it

Apparently you did not see the post I was responding to. Or else you saw it and choose to be blind to the point that poster was making that I responded to.

Apparently, you don't know what " " means around words in this context. Or else you do know and choose to pretend you don't to score some kind of bizarro partisan points.

Im actually confused by who you meant were "appropriate" to be stabbed too.

Original post with quote:

why would a violent stabby stabber being filled with hate make me gleeful?

while your link further shows this guy to be a psycho it doesn't change the following facts from the original post:

1) The stabber worked for/with a pro cordoba mosque group
2) The cabbie was against the cordoba mosque's proposed location.

Isn't it funny how crazy mindless violence never seems to get the "appropriate" people???

:confused::confused::confused:

They're going "oh damn, we were hoping it was the white racist Republicans who done it"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He might be...you don't know...

From his facebook page and the links in one of the articles I linked in the very first post it appears he was not politically aligned with "right wing" ideologies.

Was the Muslim Cab Driver Slashing the First "Ground Zero Mosque" Hate Crime? (Updated) - New York News - Runnin' Scared

But like you said there is no way to be 100% sure.

I dont know the man hasn't said why he did it yet. Apparantly they were having an argument in arabic and the dude just snapped and stabbed the cabbie.

Forum List

Back