Man Who Stabbed Muslim Cab Driver Was Part of a Pro-Mosque Group

Try to contain your glee, PP.
When he was arrested Tuesday in midtown, Enright had a personal diary filled with pages of "pretty strong anti-Muslim comments," a police source said.
The source said Enright's journal equated Muslims with "killers, ungrateful for the help they were being offered, filthy murderers without a conscience."

Muslim cab driver Ahmed Sharif, victim in bloody attack, saw 'so much hate' in face of assailant

why would a violent stabby stabber being filled with hate make me gleeful?

while your link further shows this guy to be a psycho it doesn't change the following facts from the original post:

1) The stabber worked for/with a pro cordoba mosque group
2) The cabbie was against the cordoba mosque's proposed location.

When he was arrested Tuesday in midtown, Enright had a personal diary filled with pages of "pretty strong anti-Muslim comments," a police source said.
The source said Enright's journal equated Muslims with "killers, ungrateful for the help they were being offered, filthy murderers without a conscience."
Muslim cab driver Ahmed Sharif, victim in bloody attack, saw 'so much hate' in face of assailant

while your link further shows this guy to be a psycho it doesn't change the following facts from the original post:

Damn you fact's...you have once again ruined perfectly good unsubstantiated politically motivated speculation.
a10ranter.gif

Every once and a while small miracles do happen. I just happened to read the Times article about it today as I like to vary my news sources to several in order to figure out what is truly going on.

That little tidbit was hidden way down on the first page.

Then I find out about the stabby stabber from facebook :lol: then go and google for the information.

Isn't it funny how crazy mindless violence never seems to get the "appropriate" people???

Isn't it funny how crazy mindless violence never seems to get the "appropriate" people???
and just who do YOU see as "the appropriate people"

I don't....do you see where I have said that I do?
see above
if you say there are "appropriate" people that violence SHOULD happen to you are supporting it

Apparently you did not see the post I was responding to. Or else you saw it and choose to be blind to the point that poster was making that I responded to.

Apparently, you don't know what " " means around words in this context. Or else you do know and choose to pretend you don't to score some kind of bizarro partisan points.

see above
if you say there are "appropriate" people that violence SHOULD happen to you are supporting it

Apparently you did not see the post I was responding to. Or else you saw it and choose to be blind to the point that poster was making that I responded to.

Apparently, you don't know what " " means around words in this context. Or else you do know and choose to pretend you don't to score some kind of bizarro partisan points.

:confused:

see above

Amazing how the dense-ness just permiates this thread now.

see above

no, that is all YOU
the post you quoted had nothing in common with what YOU said

I was just thinking the exact same thing, b/c what you said made absolutely NO sense.

I was just thinking the exact same thing, b/c what you said made absolutely NO sense.

Let me ask you a simple question and maybe the lightbulb will come on.

What difference does it make that the cabbie was against the community center being built, when it comes to him being attacked?

Forum List

Back