Man trying to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from 30-foot California border wall

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.

You don't think Jesus would be cool with immigrants pancaked on the concrete state side of the border wall?
Wouldn't it be nice if all these people you laugh at,came over the Border with Weapons,then you would be Laughing on the other side of your face...Moron,mind you give it time,you'll see
Why then sweetie we would be at war. Why do you hate America?
I don't HATE America at all,but I wonder at the Stupidity of some Americans...which I'm sure you do

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.
You don't give a flyin' fuck about what Jesus thinks or morals or family values anyway. Your comment is a pathetic bull shit.
Yes I do. You don't and that shows from your language and you voted for a pussy grabbing racist :)
Yeah he may Grab but he can't do anything else

and i see most of your posts mention sex and slang words for male and female body parts , are you a pervert Liq ??

I'll bet some fool gave him medical care too. Idiots.
--------------------------------------------- he's probably sharing a room and Doctors with 'juan mcstain' at taxpayer expense as a special menu is being prepared . Only the best will do .

Why, are you gonna pay his medical bills there GUARDIAN OF MORALS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was lucky i guess , i used to pee out of my bedroom window which was on the second floor of my parents house . There was a 'line' of some type attached to the house , don't know what it was but i was either very lucky or God loves me or it wasn't carrying power to the house or the insulation was good . I don't know but here i am 60 some years later .

Don't you just love all of these followers of Jesus, with their guns, laughing when someone is hurt or killed? Islam isn't a religion, and it's okay to hate LGBTs. So holy! I really like the ones who think its great that people die in the desert due to lack of water. Such "Christians"!!! The whole thing is disgusting and a prostitution of the Christian faith.

Don't you just love all of these followers of Jesus, with their guns, laughing when someone is hurt or killed? Islam isn't a religion, and it's okay to hate LGBTs. So holy! I really like the ones who think its great that people die in the desert due to lack of water. Such "Christians"!!! The whole thing is disgusting and a prostitution of the Christian faith.
-------------------------------- i am not happy that people die in the desert due to lack of water but its pretty stupid to be in the Desert without water Lysis .

-------------------------------- i am not happy that people die in the desert due to lack of water but its pretty stupid to be in the Desert without water Lysis .
You don't care about them? People don't cross the desert on foot for no reason. Even if they did because they are crazy, don't you care? Do you call yourself a follower of Jesus?

You don't think Jesus would be cool with immigrants pancaked on the concrete state side of the border wall?

Biblical Jesus.....or Republican Jesus?
Jesus 2.0. The republican Jesus is Agent Orange.

Nothing says love thy neighbor like mutilation and forced amputation for a misdemeanor.

I don't have compassion for criminals. Crossing our border is illegal if you haven't heard. As much as Refressives want open borders, the American people don't.

You should. They're still people.

Forum List

Back