Man trying to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from 30-foot California border wall

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.
Don't you just love all of these followers of Jesus, with their guns, laughing when someone is hurt or killed? Islam isn't a religion, and it's okay to hate LGBTs. So holy! I really like the ones who think its great that people die in the desert due to lack of water. Such "Christians"!!! The whole thing is disgusting and a prostitution of the Christian faith.
-------------------------------- i am not happy that people die in the desert due to lack of water but its pretty stupid to be in the Desert without water Lysis .
You don't care about them? People don't cross the desert on foot for no reason. Even if they did because they are crazy, don't you care? Do you call yourself a follower of Jesus?
------------------------------------------- NO , don't care , the stupidity of their actions means that they don't care either . They know that they wont make it without water so then they expect me to take care of them and to give them water . I care about my kids , other American kids and Americans in general Lysis .

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.
Don't you just love all of these followers of Jesus, with their guns, laughing when someone is hurt or killed? Islam isn't a religion, and it's okay to hate LGBTs. So holy! I really like the ones who think its great that people die in the desert due to lack of water. Such "Christians"!!! The whole thing is disgusting and a prostitution of the Christian faith.
-------------------------------- i am not happy that people die in the desert due to lack of water but its pretty stupid to be in the Desert without water Lysis .
You don't care about them? People don't cross the desert on foot for no reason. Even if they did because they are crazy, don't you care? Do you call yourself a follower of Jesus?
------------------------------------------- NO , don't care , the stupidity of their actions means that they don't care either . They know that they wont make it without water so then they expect me to take care of them and to give them water . I care about my kids , other American kids and Americans in general Lysis .

They aren't mutually exclusive concerns. You can care about your kids.....AND not let people die in the desert from dehydration.

follower of Jesus . Sure i am but i'm not a STUPID follower of Jesus like many 'euro' and 'papists' types seem to be . Me , i am a practical Christian , same type of Protestant that Founded and Built this great nation of the USA . My Baptist Forebears say 'Onward Christian Soldier' while euro type 'khristians' beg for mercy as they become 'muslim' dhimis Lysis .

They aren't mutually exclusive concerns. You can care about your kids.....AND not let people die in the desert from dehydration.
------------------------------ i don't want third worlders here in the USA Skylar .

there mere presence in American schools will influence curriculum and attitudes of American kids Skylar .

follower of Jesus . Sure i am but i'm not a STUPID follower of Jesus like many 'euro' and 'papists' types seem to be . Me , i am a practical Christian , same type of Protestant that Founded and Built this great nation of the USA . My Baptist Forebears say 'Onward Christian Soldier' while euro type 'khristians' beg for mercy as they become 'muslim' dhimis Lysis .

What parts of the Bible and the teaching of Jesus lack practicality?

there mere presence in American schools will influence curriculum and attitudes of American kids Skylar .

So since a child could influence yours in school.......better that child die in the desert from dehydration?

These are still people. Fellow human beings. Our 'brothers and sisters' in Christian parlance.

Bet you don't give a shit about Americans, kids or adults, who are not white. You don't give a shit about people who aren't Americans. Got your number.

BTW: since being an American and being a Christian follower are all mixed up now, what are you?

It's wonderful to see Christians and Jews and Muslims delivering water to those sojourners in the desert. The true adherents to faith.

So you are a Southern Baptist. This explains a lot. You are a member of a monkey cult.

So since a child could influence yours in school.......better that child die in the desert from dehydration?

These are still people. Fellow human beings. Our 'brothers and sisters' in Christian parlance.
----------------------------- yeah , let them stay in their zhitholes then no one dies Skylar .

So you are a Southern Baptist. This explains a lot. You are a member of a monkey cult.
------------------------------- not really , i just like Baptists as they are good people and their practical outlook on life . Hey , look at the USA to see what Baptists and similar types built in the wilds of the early American Colonies . See 'mexico' and starving 'venezuela' and compare both areas . Baptist types are good practical people Lysis .

----------------------------- yeah , let them stay in their zhitholes then no one dies Skylar .

So when Christ said 'Suffer not the little children' what he *actually* meant was let them die in the desert?

Would this be the part of Jesus' teachings that you find 'impractical'?

Last edited:
------------------------------- not really , i just like Baptists as they are good people and their practical outlook on life . Hey , look at the USA to see what Baptists and similar types built in the wilds of the early American Colonies . See 'mexico' and starving 'venezuela' and compare both areas . Baptist types are good practical people Lysis .

You keep using the word 'practical'. But when I ask you to apply this to the bible.......you change the subject.

I'll try again.....what parts of the Bible and Jesus' teachings are impractical? Feel free to use Baptists as your template on how they do it right and what they deem impractical if you'd like.

As i said , Baptists are good practical people and they and similar built the Greatest Nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth . See all the falling down nations just south of the USA Southern Border to see falling down societies that Baptist influenced builders did NOT build Skylar .

As i said , Baptists are good practical people and they and similar built the Greatest Nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth . See all the falling down nations just south of the USA Southern Border to see falling down societies that Baptist influenced builders did NOT build Skylar .

And what is 'practical' about them in terms of their interpretation of the Bible and the teachings of Jesus?

Your claims seem purposefully vague. If they had value, you could get specific.

not interested , just speaking facts about a society and Nation building group that Lysis dislikes as i heap PRAISE on my preferred style of Christian Skylar .

No one wants anyone to fall over a wall. You should not praise God for this. Both sides are getting mean. Illegal immigration must stop. Still, that does not mean we want adults and children hurt.

not interested , just speaking facts about a society and Nation building group that Lysis dislikes as i heap PRAISE on my preferred style of Christian Skylar .

So they are 'practical' Christians...as long as no one asks what practical is.

Even you can't tell us what you're talking about. I certainly don't.

Not all baptists. Southern Baptists. I've met many decent Baptists.The "Southern Baptists" have a really deep problem. Or maybe lots lots of problems.

Forum List

Back