Man trying to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from 30-foot California border wall

Man attempting to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from the top of border wall | Daily Mail Online

Janet Napolitano famously said, "Show me a 50-foot wall, and I'll show you a 51-foot ladder," after which quip Obama made her Secretary of Homeland Security and then her demonstrated mastery of engineering and physics got her appointed president of U. of California.

Personally, I'd amputate both his legs then make him a permanent toll-taker at the border as Mexicans cross into the united states! Wouldn't he be a great spokes-model for what you get for trying to sneak in? Love that Avatar BTW.

They don't seem to make moats any more.
Bring back the moat-making industry I say.

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.

If he was an idiot....

that's what happens....

illegal jumping idiots wannabes lose their legs.

Cool to see jesus followers and the guardians of morals and family values compassion on display in these forums.

You don't think Jesus would be cool with immigrants pancaked on the concrete state side of the border wall?

Man attempting to illegally enter US breaks both legs after falling from the top of border wall | Daily Mail Online

Janet Napolitano famously said, "Show me a 50-foot wall, and I'll show you a 51-foot ladder," after which quip Obama made her Secretary of Homeland Security and then her demonstrated mastery of engineering and physics got her appointed president of U. of California.

Personally, I'd amputate both his legs then make him a permanent toll-taker at the border as Mexicans cross into the united states! Wouldn't he be a great spokes-model for what you get for trying to sneak in? Love that Avatar BTW.

So you'd amputate his legs.....for a misdemeanor?

Seems a little disproportionate, yes?

You don't think Jesus would be cool with immigrants pancaked on the concrete state side of the border wall?

Biblical Jesus.....or Republican Jesus?

I'm sure there are key differences but I'm not really sure what they are.

Only one is firing his AR-15 from the back of a bald eagle.

So you'd amputate his legs.....for a misdemeanor?

Seems a little disproportionate, yes?
First time offense is a misdemeanor.

After that they are felonies and their employers should be hit with RICO charges

Forum List

Back