Man makes mass shooting threat. Is not arrested. Guns not confiscated.

Don't you have to commit a crime first before things are taken away from you? Talking is not a crime, right?

What, if he had finished his threats with the words "allahu akbar"? Would he be dead now?

Yes, but the law is that it is talking that is not a crime. Barking is. Unless you are a dog.

When some people talk about how to rob a bank, then they will not be arrested, because they have a right of free opinion or a right of free speech. They will be arrested because someone likes to find out, whether this is more than only to speak nonsense. When someone says "I will kill ..." then this should be taken serios. It's a criminal plan. There must be reasons, why someone says so. If everyone is in danger, because this man is a psychopath, then it makes not a big sense to wait. Specially to say so in front of policemen or other authorities is an extreme provocation - nearly a kind of taboo. When someone breaks this taboo - how far is he from a break of the 5th (or 6th) commandement?

You must be a progressive liberal democrat, I have hear I'll kill you endless times, especially when you call American women fat.

Don't you have to commit a crime first before things are taken away from you? Talking is not a crime, right?

What, if he had finished his threats with the words "allahu akbar"? Would he be dead now?

Yes, but the law is that it is talking that is not a crime. Barking is. Unless you are a dog.

When some people talk about how to rob a bank, then they will not be arrested, because they have a right of free opinion or a right of free speech. They will be arrested because someone likes to find out, whether this is more than only to speak nonsense. When someone says "I will kill ..." then this should be taken serios. It's a criminal plan. There must be reasons, why someone says so. If everyone is in danger, because this man is a psychopath, then it makes not a big sense to wait. Specially to say so in front of policemen or other authorities is an extreme provocation - nearly a kind of taboo. When someone breaks this taboo - how far is he from a break of the 5th (or 6th) commandement?

You must be a progressive liberal democrat,

I fit not in any cliche, which you use. But in this words I am traditional man - I am for the freedom of everyone, speciallly also for the freedom of poor people too and specially for the freedom of peopel who don't have weapons. And I am a democrat, who lives in a democracy.

I have hear I'll kill you endless times, especially when you call American women fat.

Aha. You are able to say stupid things. But you could also be a real psychopath. In first case you had not to provoke but to pay the police to find out that you are not a terrorist or psychoptah - in second case the police and judges have to take care that you are not able to realize what you say, because in the USA exist war weapons for private use, which could easily kill dozends - or even hundreds - of people within an extremely short time.

Under both conditions you should have no right to own and to use weapons any longer. I'm quite sure, who is so stupid - or a psychopath - to say so to a policeman (or another authority) is also not able to accept the most simple rules in context with weapons.

Last edited:
Florida has the Red Flag law everyone is talking about. I personally think it is unconstitutional. However the stated reason for these laws is to prevent a mass shooting. So when it is not applied, we know it is either a lie, or an excuse.

Tarpon Springs officer quits after making mass shooting threat

So let me get this straight. The guy threatened to kill everyone if he did not get a promotion. He told other cops. The other cops claimed it was a joke. But he told it to several people over several days. If he had become a mass shooter, would the cops he told have been responsible?

My long held belief and one of the things I advocate for is that laws must apply equally to all. They never do, but they really need to.
Blue privilege is real. And it will continue to be so as long as the ignorant plebes lionize them.

I fit not in any cliche, which you use. But in this words I am traditional man - I am for the freedom of everyone, speciallly also for the freedom of poor people too and specially for the freedom of peopel who don't have weapons. And I am a democrat, who lives in a democracy.

I have hear I'll kill you endless times, especially when you call American women fat.

Aha. You are able to say stupid things. But you could also be a real psychopath. In first case you had not to provoke but to pay the police to find out that you are not a terrorist or psychoptah - in second case the police and judges have to take care that you are not able to realize what you say, because in the USA exist war weapons for private use, which could easily kill dozends - or even hundreds - of people within an extremely short time.

Under both conditions you should have no right to own and to use weapons any longer. I'm quite sure, who is so stupid - or a psychopath - to say so to a policeman (or another authority) is also not able to accept the most simple rules in context with weapons.

Very simple. You need all your weapons and unlimited ammo for each of them. Because, what if the police suddenly learns from the USSR and tries to take away all yours even when you don't call his GF fat. Do you know how many communist wanna-be bullies are in Congress? All these young female ultra left bullies work for the powers that turn your government into a slave keeping brigade, with you being the slave. Pelosi is only a small piece of them. They even go to the Mexican border to help the gang migrants to cross over here faster. And you are saying that you must not own any weapons?

Very simple. You need all your weapons and unlimited ammo for each of them.

I never needed any weapon during my life.

Because, what if the police suddenly learns from the USSR

USSR? The Soviet Union is dead since decades.

and tries to take away all yours even when you don't call his GF fat.

Your "Trump" propaganda strategy is by the way unethical. I never said to anyone anything in this context. And no woman in the western world is normally on the own free will "fat" (= thicker than this is good for the own health).

Do you know how many communist wanna-be bullies are in Congress?

It seems to me you think I am an US-American. I am not. I am a German.

All these young female ultra left bullies work for the powers that turn your government into a slave keeping brigade, with you being the slave. Pelosi is only a small piece of them. They even go to the Mexican border to help the gang migrants to cross over here faster. And you are saying that you must not own any weapons?

As far as I can see your evaluation of the situation on the Mexican border is very different from the evaluation of the US-Americans, who live in the near of this border. And as far as I noticed for this people it is often much more important to live together with the people on the other side of the border, than to live against each other. Trump is in my eyes only a delusionist, who uses simple psychological mechanisms to fool all people.

Besides: You have professional border guards and policemen. No need for anyone in the USA to play a kind of right wing racist Guerilla.

Last edited:
Florida has the Red Flag law everyone is talking about. I personally think it is unconstitutional. However the stated reason for these laws is to prevent a mass shooting. So when it is not applied, we know it is either a lie, or an excuse.

Tarpon Springs officer quits after making mass shooting threat

So let me get this straight. The guy threatened to kill everyone if he did not get a promotion. He told other cops. The other cops claimed it was a joke. But he told it to several people over several days. If he had become a mass shooter, would the cops he told have been responsible?

My long held belief and one of the things I advocate for is that laws must apply equally to all. They never do, but they really need to.
Confiscation is the permanent taking of private property by government, requiring due process and just compensation since guns have not be designated to be contraband.

Because ‘red flag’ laws require the return of firearms, there is no ‘confiscation.’

There are cases where the issuance of a protective order is not warranted – those cases are not an indication that the law is being applied ‘inconsistently.’

‘Red flag’ laws do not violate the Constitution – the Supreme Court has never ruled on the validity of such laws.

Your "Trump" propaganda strategy is by the way unethical. I never said to anyone anything in this context. And no woman in the western world is normally on the own free will "fat" (= thicker than this is good for the own health).

All these young female ultra left bullies work for the powers that turn your government into a slave keeping brigade, with you being the slave. Pelosi is only a small piece of them. They even go to the Mexican border to help the gang migrants to cross over here faster. And you are saying that you must not own any weapons?

As far as I can see your evaluation of the situation on the Mexican border is very different from the evaluation of the US-Americans, who live in the near of this border. And as far as I noticed for this people it is often much more important to live together with the people on the other side of the border, than to live against each other. Trump is in my eyes only a delusionist, who uses simple psychological mechanisms to fool all people.

Besides: You have professional border guards and policemen. No need for anyone in the USA to play a kind of right wing racist Guerilla.

But you can probably say that the flood of those Latino gang migrants is a lot more than what a police or border guard can deal with.

So you need armed individual citizens.

Also, why do you trust your government to the degree that you disarm yourself for it? This looks like some psychological preconditioning running wide in Europe. One could call that unhealthy.

But you can probably say that the flood of those Latino gang migrants

Flood?

is a lot more than what a police or border guard can deal with.

Why?

Armed citizens in masses are called an army. An army needs to be authorized from your government - otherwise you are an irregular guerilla in a civil war.

Also, why do you trust your government to the degree that you disarm yourself for it?

Good grief. What a strange form to think. We make little crosses on pieces of paper to hire and fire governments.

This looks like some psychological preconditioning running wide in Europe. One could call that unhealthy.

In Germany never anyone was armed - except in case of war. Even in the middle ages the cities had public weapon chambers - and not private weapons. Who was a citizen had to train with this weapons, because armed conflicts were not seldom in the middle ages. It was a duty to know what to do, where and how, when someone attacked the own city. That's all.

so , so even back in the middle ages and in
'germany' you guys were running about like 'subjects' protecting your 'betters' and kings and 'merkles' eh Zang ?? Well here in the USA we try to put a stop to that silliness by recognizing that ALL Americans have the RIGHT to be armed and not simply for the protection of big shot elites in the USA Zang .

But you can probably say that the flood of those Latino gang migrants

Flood?

is a lot more than what a police or border guard can deal with.

Why?

Armed citizens in masses are called an army. An army needs to be authorized from your government - otherwise you are an irregular guerilla in a civil war.

Also, why do you trust your government to the degree that you disarm yourself for it?

Good grief. What a strange form to think. We make little crosses on pieces of paper to hire and fire governments.

This looks like some psychological preconditioning running wide in Europe. One could call that unhealthy.

In Germany never anyone was armed - except in case of war. Even in the middle ages the cities had public weapon chambers - and not private weapons. Who was a citizen had to train with this weapons, because armed conflicts were not seldom in the middle ages. It was a duty to know what to do, where and how, when someone attacked the own city. That's all.

It is a prime example of European psychological abuse, that Europeans don't know, that no government ever is there to serve its citizens, it is there to serve its banks. We Americans have known this ever since the establishment of the Federal Reserve (cartel) in 1913. Europeans were unable to learn this even after the lessons of two world wars. Anyone, I guess except a European, can take one look at the map of Europe before and after ww1-2, and can immediately see how governments serve banks and little else. Even worse, Europeans have just created an even worse banking cartel called European Central Bank, I bet it was not by the interest of the working people.

In addition, when you describe the healthy life of the German people in the medieval ages in contrast to the disarmed 21st century, you end with the phrase "that's all". But that's not all. That is how you protect yourself and your stuff. Some centralized remote totalitarian power in some national capital city, for example Paris or Berlin, can't and will not serve any citizen, they don't do anything ever except collect taxes. They don't appreciate if you slow them down in this by your personal weapons. This is the real reason why the individual towns don't train their folks any more. No wonder that there is no European country with any significant economy outside its capital city, France and Britain being the prime example.

If you Europeans knew what is good for you, then you would do now what we Americans did when we acquired the gigantic continent size Louisiana colony from France in 1805. We cut it up to nearly equal size new states, to distribute power as opposed to centralizing it. Every European "country" a.k.a. bank turf needs to be cut up into small equal size chunks, say the size of Switzerland, and each to be treated as independent country and independent member of the European Union. Just like we Americans did with all our states mentioned above along the Mississippi and many other regions too.

If you do this in Europe, then you will get the chance to stop European brain washing and European mental abuse. I don't think Europeans will ever do this though, because Europeans are too far abused already. Even though for example the Federal Republic of Germany still has its individual member state borders as nominal boundaries within its national map.

Last edited:
so back in the good old middle ages in 'germany' YOU and the rest of 'europe' you guys had your BETTERS called 'knights' , kings , queens , lords , ladies , merkels and others that lived off the poor Peasants . I think you still have the same thing as 'merkel' and 'german government' floods your 'germany' and Western Europe with imported third worlders Zang .

so back in the good old middle ages in 'germany' YOU and the rest of 'europe' you guys had your BETTERS called 'knights' , kings , queens , lords , ladies , merkels and others that lived off the poor Peasants . I think you still have the same thing as 'merkel' and 'german government' floods your 'germany' and Western Europe with imported third worlders Zang .
The third worlders come for the national welfare monies. There was no such thing in a more distributed economy such as that in the medieval ages.

and it'd be easy to stop the invasion . From what I read , eastern Europe countries are stopping the invasion ALife .

and it'd be easy to stop the invasion . From what I read , eastern Europe countries are stopping the invasion ALife .
Yes, the difference is that East European people know from Soviet era history what it is like to live under a totalitarian centralized power. Wester Europeans are too stupid and stuck up to learn from them, so the moozies will teach them now the hard way.

Yes, the difference is that East European people know from Soviet era history what it is like to live under a totalitarian centralized power. Wester Europeans are too stupid and stuck up to learn from them, so the moozies will teach them now the hard way.
----------------------------------- and I am looking forward to the teaching of the Western 'euros' and probably the 'english' and mericans 'ALIFE .

I'M looking forward to the 'muslims' joining the militarys and police agengies and moving into the Justice system in all of Europe and the USA 'ALife .

Forum List

Back