If you're Pro Gun do you carry?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
If not, why not?

I will admit that many times I leave Karl in the truck and run in and out of a store or while I'm at work. I did downsize to a Walther 9mm (I call it Karl) because the Springfield .45 XD is just a lot of gun unless we are in the winter season and a coat is comfortable.

The main reason I ask is because of the 2 most recent shooting in TX of all places, where we are known for hauling guns everywhere we go. I was amazed at how these 2 assholes did not have a single round returned at them until police arrived. Of course I wasn't at either place and have no idea what the scene looked like, nor am I the sort to run towards gunfire.

I know at least 1/3 of the people in the country are at least Pro-Gun enough to own more than a .38 or 12Ga. What I wonder is why there aren't a lot more people carrying. When the founders wrote the COTUS, I think they expected most of the God fearing law abiding good citizens would have weapons handy when some rouge turd reared it's head. It seems to me that we ended up complacent as a society when most of the rouge turds got put down quickly by regular people and police. So many people stopped encumbering themselves with a Colt SAA .45 or a 1911.

By the 1960's we forgot that we are a nation of militia, that every man is supposed to be trained and supposed to be ready to put down nefarious assholes. So if you are pro-gun, why do you not have a LTC if you can get one, or if you even need one? Why aren't more people carrying? I can usually spot a fellow carrier by how they're dressed and I do believe we need the government to promote the concept that the public is responsible for their safety. We need High Schools to teach seniors how to safely handle weapons in order to graduate, and teach them tactics of self defense, how to de-escalate conflict, and how to respond to aggressive criminals.

We would wipe out these mass shootings completely if we as a society could count on 1 in 3 or even 1 in 5 people having the capacity to engage in and win a gunfight.

Plus all the bed wetters would flee to Canada or Cuba and leave us the fuck alone.

Living in a urban city with the racial division that democrats have created it would be crazy for me to carry.

• Banned
Living in a urban city with the racial division that democrats have created it would be crazy for me to carry.
I see it in the opposite.

I would not live there anyway.

I would carry every moment for sure if I had to live there, in my own house.

I’m looking for ways to bring Boston back from the depths of oppression democrats have created

If not, why not?

I will admit that many times I leave Karl in the truck and run in and out of a store or while I'm at work. I did downsize to a Walther 9mm (I call it Karl) because the Springfield .45 XD is just a lot of gun unless we are in the winter season and a coat is comfortable.

The main reason I ask is because of the 2 most recent shooting in TX of all places, where we are known for hauling guns everywhere we go. I was amazed at how these 2 assholes did not have a single round returned at them until police arrived. Of course I wasn't at either place and have no idea what the scene looked like, nor am I the sort to run towards gunfire.

I know at least 1/3 of the people in the country are at least Pro-Gun enough to own more than a .38 or 12Ga. What I wonder is why there aren't a lot more people carrying. When the founders wrote the COTUS, I think they expected most of the God fearing law abiding good citizens would have weapons handy when some rouge turd reared it's head. It seems to me that we ended up complacent as a society when most of the rouge turds got put down quickly by regular people and police. So many people stopped encumbering themselves with a Colt SAA .45 or a 1911.

By the 1960's we forgot that we are a nation of militia, that every man is supposed to be trained and supposed to be ready to put down nefarious assholes. So if you are pro-gun, why do you not have a LTC if you can get one, or if you even need one? Why aren't more people carrying? I can usually spot a fellow carrier by how they're dressed and I do believe we need the government to promote the concept that the public is responsible for their safety. We need High Schools to teach seniors how to safely handle weapons in order to graduate, and teach them tactics of self defense, how to de-escalate conflict, and how to respond to aggressive criminals.

We would wipe out these mass shootings completely if we as a society could count on 1 in 3 or even 1 in 5 people having the capacity to engage in and win a gunfight.

Plus all the bed wetters would flee to Canada or Cuba and leave us the fuck alone.

You named your pistol?

Get help dude.

Paranoia.

I reiterate: get help soon.
We have a right to protect our selves, would you like to rewatch the videos of blacks attacking whites that was played last week?

Pffft! Pshaw! Carry a gun? Who carries a gun? A GUN?

Of COURSE I don't carry a gun! How silly! That wouldn't be sporting, now would it!

... carry a gun ... hmph!

:auiqs.jpg:

( .32, 9mm or .45, depending on the weather.)

I’m looking for ways to bring Boston back from the depths of oppression democrats have created

Eww...

Taxachusettes?

Just ewww...

I do understand the hometown feeling, but there are hoops you can jump through in even the most moonbatty shit holes to get the paperwork to carry. I knew a guy in Buffalo NY years ago that went through the Police Academy just to be a reserve police officer in order to be able to carry. You do live in one of the extremely fascist localities though.

I can't believe anyone lives there anymore.

Eww...

Taxachusettes?

Just ewww...

I do understand the hometown feeling, but there are hoops you can jump through in even the most moonbatty shit holes to get the paperwork to carry. I knew a guy in Buffalo NY years ago that went through the Police Academy just to be a reserve police officer in order to be able to carry. You do live in one of the extremely fascist localities though.

I can't believe anyone lives there anymore.

America started here in Boston, Sam Adams, John Adams, dr Warren. Paul
Revere,, we need this city back

America started here in Boston, Sam Adams, John Adams, dr Warren. Paul
Revere,, we need this city back

That's why I do not oppose democrook parasites going queer and playing "spouse" or having abortions.

They're fugitives of natural selection as it is.

I didn't in California because A: I never felt the need and B: getting a CCP would have been a pain in the ass.

I didn't in New Mexico because A: I never felt the need and B: even though it's an open carry state, I never felt the need.

I don't in South Carolina because A: I haven't felt the need and B: it's not an open carry state and I haven't bothered to get a CCP and I don't feel the need.

Last edited:
I must say you misunderstand the Constitution of this great nation. For me I am not afraid of other people. I have lived in ghettos and rich neighborhoods and never had any problems with the people who lived in them out side of republican cowards. I do have some firearms like a .44 mag and .22 mag and 9mm as well as rifles and shotguns.

Paranoia.

We have a right to protect our selves, would you like to rewatch the videos of blacks attacking whites that was played last week?
Paranoia.

Paranoia.

Paranoia.
Win an election

Forum List

Back