Man Killed By His Own Dogs -- How Could This Happen?

[...]Pack mentality I expect, Like Tea Partiers at a rally.
I agree. I think you're right.

Further, I believe that certain types of dogs are more suitable as pets than others while others are more suitable for protection and other applications.

Igor.jpg

This is Igor -- my idea of the perfect pet dog.

I hate little dogs, but one advantage to them is that what's that little fucker gonna do? :lol:
You hate little dogs.

Without having a shred of evidence, you claim you can guarantee the dog who killed his owner was a pit bull.

Add to that you sell puppies.

I think I can guarantee that you are a moron.

Yes maam. I have a male and a female. we breed them every year, $900 and one like that little harlequin darling could be yours. Purebred , papers , shots , the whole deal.

I've had like 8 of them , not counting puppies that I've eventually sold. I love them , they are friendly, easy going, faithful, and really I can only think of three flaws.

1) They hate water, so bath time is a bitch, there are some exceptions but most hate water
2) They are the fartiest dog you've ever met
3) They tend not to live long 6-8 years, just long enough to get attached

My male is 54" at the shoulders and weighs 205 lbs, he's a big dude, but just so even tempered, my 2 year old treats him like a pillow and he just whatever if he gets tired he just walks away...

my sister-in-law had 10 once....she was helping Burt Ward (Robin) who runs a Great Dane rescue place....its strange walking into a room with all these dogs whose heads are chest high....

Pictures, Coyote. I ain't never heard of this breed and I wanna see, please?

They're Australian Shepherds - here's a couple of them :)

liedowndamnit600.jpg

100_0004.jpg

Do animal shelters not screen dogs for aggression? The tv news said the guy got his dogs from the shelter -- why would they allow feral dogs to be adopted?

They likely aren't feral dogs and yes, shelters increasingly screen for aggression but a lot of times, problems don't show up right away or only in certain situations.

Yes, like when they are in a pack.
Dogs, alld dogs, are subject to pack mentality. The most gentle dog will kill if it is not the alpha in a group of dogs, and that group is out of control. And once a dog learns to hunt in a pack it doesn't stop.

That's why I get so infuriated with morons who let their dogs run, saying they're nice family dogs. IT DOESN'T MATTER. Nice family dogs are dangerous when they're joined up by a couple of other nice family dogs who are used to running and chasing things.

Officials believe more than one dog attacked Winters. They declined to list the breeds of the dogs at the house.

"We captured all of the dogs," Sgt. Donald Barker said. "Police killed two of the dogs immediately because they were aggressive toward police officers."

All of the dogs taken into custody will be killed.
How are police officers supposed to be qualified to determine the breeding of a bunch of stray dogs?

I guess I just assumed they have eyes. I could be wrong though.

It also says they "declined" to list the breeds, which of course implies they have some idea.

Last edited:
I am glad the dogs killed THEIR master instead of some poor innocent person. Now they just need to kill the dogs.

Ya, I thought of that too, syrenn. The neighbors had complained about the noise and smell, but nothing had yet been done. I cannot imagine what the parents of little kids who lived nearby must have felt when this happened.

hellbitch, I don't happen to think that anyone who sells puppies without monitoring their lives ever after is running a puppy mill. Great danes do have a wonderful rep as a loving family dog, and I think your judgments are a bit too fast here.

It's good to see you're learning.

Further, I believe that certain types of dogs are more suitable as pets than others while others are more suitable for protection and other applications.

Igor.jpg

I hate little dogs, but one advantage to them is that what's that little fucker gonna do? :lol:
You hate little dogs.

Indeed, yappy little fuckers, and I mean if a good sized cat can whip your ass, you aren't a dog anyway, you're a hairy rat
Without having a shred of evidence, you claim you can guarantee the dog who killed his owner was a pit bull.

Not what I said at all, I said a pit was involved. Sounds like many different dogs killed the dude.

I'm a moron because I don't like your furry little pretend dog? :lol:

How are police officers supposed to be qualified to determine the breeding of a bunch of stray dogs?

It also says they "declined" to list the breeds, which of course implies they have some idea.
It implies nothing of the sort.

You have eyes, I suppose. Are you able to determine the breeding of every dog you see?

You hate little dogs.

Indeed, yappy little fuckers, and I mean if a good sized cat can whip your ass, you aren't a dog anyway, you're a hairy rat
Not what I said at all, I said a pit was involved. Sounds like many different dogs killed the dude.

Mostly you are a moron for breeding and selling puppies. As if there weren't enough homeless dogs already.

You have eyes, I suppose. Are you able to determine the breeding of every dog you see?

It most certainly does imply they have some idea. But then again comprehension isn't your thing.

And I wouldn't say I can "determine" the breeding of "every" dog I see, but I can certainly put forth an educated guess and be right most of the time.

It most certainly does imply they have some idea. But then again comprehension isn't your thing.

And I wouldn't say I can "determine" the breeding of "every" dog I see, but I can certainly put forth an educated guess and be right most of the time.
I doubt it.

You probably think you can look at human beings and read their DNA too

Concerning dogs, you have shown yourself to have very little education and lots of superstition.

I will GUARANTEE you that a pit bull was involved.
You cannot guarantee anything of the sort.

So far as I know, no. One Rottie is all, as far as vicious breeds are concerned.

When I was in high school, there were reports (or rumors) of Dobbies turning on their masters. The common belief was, too many had been brought back from Vietnam and never properly socialized, and one day they just "turned". But I haven't heard such a rumor in decades.

I wonder if the guy just had too many? They were overcrowded, or a pack mentality took hold?

When I was in my teens one of my uncles had a dobie, that dog was mean if he wasn't around, he finally ended up killing it when it attacked my cousin in front of him.
Then your uncle was a stupid fucker that didn't know dogs.

o nice...dobies have been selectively breed for family dogs now.....there are too many other breeds for guard work and all....one false hood is dobies brains continue to grow and the skull cant contain it and the dog goes mad...wrong

i have only know one person that was bitten by their own dobie....he tryed to put it out in the cold....hello...he should have been paying attention....dobies dont like the cold
I can tell you several stories about two dobermans I had. I'll add some later. Right now I gotta fuck with some stupid pseudo-dog lovers.

Great danes, ConHog?

Yes maam. I have a male and a female. we breed them every year, $900 and one like that little harlequin darling could be yours. Purebred , papers , shots , the whole deal.

I've had like 8 of them , not counting puppies that I've eventually sold. I love them , they are friendly, easy going, faithful, and really I can only think of three flaws.

1) They hate water, so bath time is a bitch, there are some exceptions but most hate water

My male is 54" at the shoulders and weighs 205 lbs, he's a big dude, but just so even tempered, my 2 year old treats him like a pillow and he just whatever if he gets tired he just walks away...

you are nothing but a fucking puppy mill...dont make it sound like you have a damned bit of interest in the breed...your only interest is in selling puppies...do you do follow ups...where are the puppies a year after they are sold? do you know...do you care....

Puppy mill? What? Not me, I have one set of adults, they have one litter every year. That's usually 6-8 puppies and yes I am VERY picky about my puppies I won't sell them to people who intend to clip the tail or crop the ears, and I do make them sign an agreement stating such and I do follow up. I love my dogs and all their puppies and would never harm them.

I'm sorry that you think that everyone who breeds dogs is a puppy mill, but it isn't so.

Puppy mill? What? Not me, I have one set of adults, they have one litter every year. That's usually 6-8 puppies and yes I am VERY picky about my puppies I won't sell them to people who intend to clip the tail or crop the ears, and I do make them sign an agreement stating such and I do follow up. I love my dogs and all their puppies and would never harm them.

I'm sorry that you think that everyone who breeds dogs is a puppy mill, but it isn't so.

You sound like a responsible, caring breeder to me.

Hell. I raised GSD's for a while. Some years I didn't breed at all and my pups didn't go to just anybody with a buck to spend. I have refused to sell a puppy to a few folks in my day as well.

Puppy millers breed anything to anything. They are concerned with quantity, not quality. They breed the poor bitch every time she comes in season. When she can't produce anymore, well she's either killed or dumped at the pound. Most of your pet store pups come from puppy mills. Never buy from a Pet Store. You will be getting a poor quality, over priced dog.

Look Puppy Mills up on the internet. Its a real eye opener. Jeeze. Some people suck.

Some people do suck. I don't breed my dogs for the money, I breed them because they are a wonderful breed and I want other people to experience them. I just gave my niece a puppy for her bday at the beginning of this month and it was beyond cute to see a 5 y/o get a puppy that young that she will be able to bond with hopefully for years to come.
...and you sold the rest of them, including the eight adults you've owned. You are a fucking puppy mill.

[...]Pack mentality I expect, Like Tea Partiers at a rally.

Igor.jpg

You don't understand miniature dogs very well, do you. Fritz, the miniature Doberman of days gone by...could teach you a fucking lesson.

Igor.jpg

You hate little dogs.

Yep! He's a moron. I think I know him from another board long ago...claims to have been there and done that no matter the topic, owns a lot of exotic shit, has a wife that drives a Jag, keeps horses, keeps falcons, raises big dogs, keeps geese in the front lawn to amuse his children, has a marble fence around his spread in western USA, thinks he's shit on a stick...yep, a moron indeed...prolly lives in a double-wide somewhere in lalaland.

You hate little dogs.

No. You're a moron because that's the way God made you.

I can tell a Doberman from a Beagle any day. And most pit bulls look alike.

You hate little dogs.

Mostly you are a moron for breeding and selling puppies. As if there weren't enough homeless dogs already.
HE can't help being a moron. God made him that way.

Last edited:
The man should have been carryin'!

Walk softly...feed the dogs...blow their fuckin' brains out if they fuck with you.

Friend o' mine had to kill a pet once...and only once.

When I was in my teens one of my uncles had a dobie, that dog was mean if he wasn't around, he finally ended up killing it when it attacked my cousin in front of him.

I can tell you several stories about two dobermans I had. I'll add some later. Right now I gotta fuck with some stupid pseudo-dog lovers.

...and you sold the rest of them, including the eight adults you've owned. You are a fucking puppy mill.

You don't understand miniature dogs very well, do you. Fritz, the miniature Doberman of days gone by...could teach you a fucking lesson.

Yep! He's a moron. I think I know him from another board long ago...claims to have been there and done that no matter the topic, owns a lot of exotic shit, has a wife that drives a Jag, keeps horses, keeps falcons, raises big dogs, keeps geese in the front lawn to amuse his children, has a marble fence around his spread in western USA, thinks he's shit on a stick...yep, a moron indeed...prolly lives in a double-wide somewhere in lalaland.

Not what I said at all, I said a pit was involved. Sounds like many different dogs killed the dude.I'm a moron because I don't like your furry little pretend dog? :lol:

Still don't think I would consider him a puppy miller. Millers have multiple females that they breed every time they come in season. This guy has one male, one female that he breeds once a year.

As for small dogs. Well I've had German Shepherds and Border Collies for many years. Showed the GSD's in Shutshund and obedience. The BC's in herding and obedience.

I always considered small dogs a "kick me" dogs. That is until I adopted two from my local pound. Zip is a Shnauzer/Cairm mix and Murph is a Poodle/Schnauzer mix. These two little guys changed my mind big time.

Zip is the best little guy in the world and anyone would be glad to have this little guy in their lives. He's great with kids, other dogs and sure isn't a barker.

Murph was listed as dog agressive at the pound, and had been returned twice. I adopted him and took him home. Itroduced him to Jake my BC and Zip. At the time I still had my 14 year old GSD Andy. Dog agressive?? Not hardly. He got along great with my dogs from the getgo. He will run barking at a strange dog but that its. He get to the dog and sniffs noses. End of dog AGression. LOL.

Most people do not understand dogs or dog behavior. Dogs are wolves in domesticated fur. You must be the ALPHA

Not what I said at all, I said a pit was involved. Sounds like many different dogs killed the dude.I'm a moron because I don't like your furry little pretend dog? :lol:

Still don't think I would consider him a puppy miller. Millers have multiple females that they breed every time they come in season. This guy has one male, one female that he breeds once a year.

As for small dogs. Well I've had German Shepherds and Border Collies for many years. Showed the GSD's in Shutshund and obedience. The BC's in herding and obedience.

I always considered small dogs a "kick me" dogs. That is until I adopted two from my local pound. Zip is a Shnauzer/Cairm mix and Murph is a Poodle/Schnauzer mix. These two little guys changed my mind big time.

Zip is the best little guy in the world and anyone would be glad to have this little guy in their lives. He's great with kids, other dogs and sure isn't a barker.

Murph was listed as dog agressive at the pound, and had been returned twice. I adopted him and took him home. Itroduced him to Jake my BC and Zip. At the time I still had my 14 year old GSD Andy. Dog agressive?? Not hardly. He got along great with my dogs from the getgo. He will run barking at a strange dog but that its. He get to the dog and sniffs noses. End of dog AGression. LOL.

Most people do not understand dogs or dog behavior. Dogs are wolves in domesticated fur. You must be the ALPHA in your pack. If your ALPHA you will have no problems at all with your dogs.

Just my 2 cents. LOL

Dogs involved in fatal attack included mix breeds of pit bulls, mastiffs and Rottweiler
Published: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 7:24 PM

HENRIETTA TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- All nine dogs that attacked and killed 30-year-old Michael Winters Tuesday afternoon at his property on Ohio 511 were mix breeds, the Lorain County dog warden said Wednesday.

The nine dogs were all killed following the attack.

Another dog, a yellow Labrador, was in the house and was not killed, Lorain County dog warden Jack Szlempa said.
Seven of the nine dogs were euthanized on the property, Szlempa said. They were three pit bull-boxer mixes and four bull-mastiff mixes, which were captured, tranquilized and euthanized on the property Tuesday afternoon.

The two other dogs, a Rottweiler mix and a bull-mastiff mix, were shot by police when they became aggressive on the property, Szlempa said.

Dogs involved in fatal attack included mix breeds of pit bulls, mastiffs and Rottweiler | cleveland.com

I doubt it.

You probably think you can look at human beings and read their DNA too

Concerning dogs, you have shown yourself to have very little education and lots of superstition.

:rofl:

You're funny...

...and transparent.

and then some :lol:

Forum List

Back