Man Exonerated After 19 Yrs In Prison -- Good Cops Matter

and Republicans do? Cutting social programs. Belittling the blacks. And in this very thread arguing that innocent men released from Prison where they were wrongfully convicted should be watched carefully to protect us.

As a group, you don't support REpublicans. As a group, you oppose them strongly.

And now you whine because they don't give you shit?

You're lucky they only don't give you shit. If we were half as sociopathic as your dem masters, we would be targeting you, with the power of the state, just for opposing us.

Instead, it seems to be those who support you, that target you.

I'm sure it makes sense to you. From the outside looking in, not so much.

As a group, you don't support REpublicans. As a group, you oppose them strongly.

And now you whine because they don't give you shit?

You're lucky they only don't give you shit. If we were half as sociopathic as your dem masters, we would be targeting you, with the power of the state, just for opposing us.

Instead, it seems to be those who support you, that target you.

I'm sure it makes sense to you. From the outside looking in, not so much.

Actually, I voted for Trump and the Republicans in 2016. I may have mentioned that about fifty times or so on this board. I voted Republican for the most part in 2018. I didn’t vote in 2020.

I was disgusted by the de-evolution of the parties. Both parties. The problem is that neither side has core beliefs worth mentioning. They believe in Winning, they are opposed to losing. Everything that is wrong is their fault.

Frankly, I approved of the decision by the Portland Police to let Antigua and the Proud Boys kill each other off. I believe that is the best solution for our nation, be rid once and for all of all the extremists, none of whom are any good for the nation.

Actually, I voted for Trump and the Republicans in 2016. I may have mentioned that about fifty times or so on this board. I voted Republican for the most part in 2018. I didn’t vote in 2020.

I was disgusted by the de-evolution of the parties. Both parties. The problem is that neither side has core beliefs worth mentioning. They believe in Winning, they are opposed to losing. Everything that is wrong is their fault.

Frankly, I approved of the decision by the Portland Police to let Antigua and the Proud Boys kill each other off. I believe that is the best solution for our nation, be rid once and for all of all the extremists, none of whom are any good for the nation.

What is extreme about the Proud Boys? Specifically.

Keep it concise, with a minimal of filler.

Forum List

Back